Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 06-30-2017, 09:56 PM

My competitors

Hi everyone. I have a question that can i beat my competitors who have high DA and Low PA

For example:

da=90
pa=1

I want to write on targeted keyword but my competitors have high da

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-30-2017, 10:57 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by breedyman View Post
Hi everyone. I have a question that can i beat my competitors who have high DA and Low PA

For example:

da=90
pa=1

I want to write on targeted keyword but my competitors have high da
You can beat you competitor easily without having domain authority and Backlinks.

Try to rank someother related keywords (low competition keywords) with that keywords you will get some cliks (CTR). your ctr will be increased automatically you will beat high authority domain with this trick.

Always try to rank low competition keywords later you can easily get traffic from high competition keywords.

Domain authority is not much significance to rank a website but it is one of the factor.

Old 06-30-2017, 11:15 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I'm not sure if DA & PA (created by Moz) are even actual ranking factors for Google

You should focus on producing keyword rich content that is actually useful to your readers. Also, get backlinks from high quality website that are relevant to your website or blog, by submitting articles to those sites.

Old 07-02-2017, 04:22 AM

thanks for guide

Old 07-02-2017, 08:55 AM
Contributing Member

It's a very good strategy described by admitecard, don't forget to write high quality content and long articles at least around 2000 words. Build only quality links not quantity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by admitcard View Post
You can beat you competitor easily without having domain authority and Backlinks.

Try to rank someother related keywords (low competition keywords) with that keywords you will get some cliks (CTR). your ctr will be increased automatically you will beat high authority domain with this trick.

Always try to rank low competition keywords later you can easily get traffic from high competition keywords.

Domain authority is not much significance to rank a website but it is one of the factor.

Old 07-02-2017, 08:43 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

DA and PA means nothing so what is your problem ?

These are MOZ factors which have 100% nothing to do with Google!

Old 07-02-2017, 09:49 PM
Contributing Member

How do they have high DA & low PA? Are they on web 2.0 sites?

Old 07-03-2017, 06:17 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Must be more focused on SEO strategy, rest you get with your good techniques of SEO....

Old 07-03-2017, 06:45 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Yes, you can beat your competitors if you have low DA. You can find a wide range of site who are ranking on top position with low domain authority. Now the way search has been changed in google. So keep focus on the quality of your content. With the help of content marketing you can get rank on top position on SERP and beat your competitors.

Old 07-03-2017, 08:37 AM

Find some keyword that have low compitition. Always try to rank low competition keywords later you can easily get traffic from high competition keywords. One mote thing focus on the quality of your contentbecause content play main role in SEO.

Old 07-04-2017, 04:42 AM

steal their backlinks...find out places from where they are getting backlinks ..also write quality articles following on and off page seo..these techniques will help you in beating your competitors..!!

Old 07-04-2017, 10:50 AM

Hight DA is enough, this is goods backlink for you, the best is have clik from this web

Old 07-07-2017, 02:25 AM
Contributing Member

If you are good in your business then don't worry about the competition... I think you should more focus on the keywords and the quality of the content on your website which you are targeting.... As a competitor you can have a competitive analysis and can make your strategy...

Thanks

Old 07-12-2017, 02:57 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

One of my sites has a DA 6 and I outrank websites with DA 11-37.
DA is not Google's metric. But even if it was, if your content is good then Google will boost your product/page.
Don't pay so much attention to your competitors. First do a good job on your own material and then you ll have all the time in the world to see what others in your niche do.

Old 07-12-2017, 07:39 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Now a day google do not judge a website through their DA & PA. But if you create solid back link for your domain, so you can beat your competitors.

Old 07-14-2017, 08:24 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by avishekdam View Post
Now a day google do not judge a website through their DA & PA. But if you create solid back link for your domain, so you can beat your competitors.
DA and PA is not a tool Google uses to judge sites or not.
In fact Google doesn't even care for your DA and PA.
Moz creates DA & PA. And Moz isn't Google at all. :-)

Old 07-14-2017, 02:57 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Google never did... Why don't you people wise up? MOZ is lying to you making you think their metrics determine rankings.

Backlinks or spamming as most of you do - does not get rankings either.

Quality content and proper SEO gets rankings.

Now go read Google's website and slap yourself if you ever go to any other so called SEO Tool / SEO Blog website that swears by MOZ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avishekdam View Post

Old 08-03-2017, 05:02 AM

Domain authority matters....PA is not given that much of importance but DA is important....btw it is possible that you can get pass your competitors through high domain authority websites backlinks ....the more you get good backlinks they earlier your website will rank...but avoid spamming

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

Closed Thread