Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 07-28-2017, 10:40 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

If you find a related or a nearest topic it would be better, but link from high domain authority websites will help anyway. It should have a do-follow attribute so it can pass the link juice.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-29-2017, 08:08 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

No such thing as DO-FOLLOW attribute - never was and never will be.

A link is a Link and all links pass link juice ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam657 View Post
If you find a related or a nearest topic it would be better, but link from high domain authority websites will help anyway. It should have a do-follow attribute so it can pass the link juice.

Old 07-30-2017, 04:11 AM

In my opinion, its sometime right and sometime not right, if not related blog or site has high DA, FA and PA, then they are right for seo, but if they have not high value, then they are nothing.

Old 07-30-2017, 10:39 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Stop giving out SEO advice when you obviously have no idea what SEO is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desimzatube View Post
In my opinion, its sometime right and sometime not right, if not related blog or site has high DA, FA and PA, then they are right for seo, but if they have not high value, then they are nothing.

Old 07-30-2017, 02:12 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Google is too smart now, you will need to focus on same niche/subject blogs, why waste time on posting comment on every blog which is not related.

Old 07-30-2017, 03:56 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

That's right Google is smart and they also know many self proclaimed gurus say "post only on related blogs/sites"... Google knows what you are doing and thus why it don't work.

While commenting on blogs is a serious waste of time if you are doing it for backlinks - you should only post on blogs that interest you and you can add value to the conversation, related or not it does not matter.

Why people want to make something so easy, very complex is way beyond me. You can't control "Natural Links" and where they are posted - Google knows this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert4u View Post
Google is too smart now, you will need to focus on same niche/subject blogs, why waste time on posting comment on every blog which is not related.

Old 07-30-2017, 10:26 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

yes u can comment but those links will not add any value to backlinks to your site. That will not be taken into consideration for ranking your site in search engines.

Old 07-30-2017, 10:50 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Prove it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apoorvsukumar View Post
yes u can comment but those links will not add any value to backlinks to your site. That will not be taken into consideration for ranking your site in search engines.

Old 07-31-2017, 05:26 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

No, commenting on non-related blogs is of no use.

Old 07-31-2017, 09:00 AM

No, if only because you'll get zero SEO boost from that tactic, and your time would be much better spent on other SEO strategies.

Old 07-31-2017, 11:34 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Trust me when I say your competition thanks you for allowing them to outrank you...

I just love how you people don't read threads and just post some blatant garbage you heard from some so called SEO expert.

95% of the people that are on marketing forums will never gain any knowledge because they never read the threads and just post some bulls.t reply that they heard from someone else.

The other 5% are outranking all of you ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nas View Post
No, commenting on non-related blogs is of no use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aging146 View Post
No, if only because you'll get zero SEO boost from that tactic, and your time would be much better spent on other SEO strategies.

Old 07-31-2017, 03:54 PM

Only from related Post, Blogs, Websites, Keywords. That's created a good backlinks

Old 07-31-2017, 04:34 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

No that's spamming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietteoh97 View Post
Only from related Post, Blogs, Websites, Keywords. That's created a good backlinks

Old 08-01-2017, 01:28 AM

Nop...no need to comment on irrelevant and off-topic blogs....

Old 08-01-2017, 03:06 AM

Prevent commenting on such blog but if it have good DA then you can add a comment with link to it....BTW most of the blog give only no follow links....so check before posting a non relevent commnt

Old 08-01-2017, 09:34 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

I like some good suggestion of members for Comment on Non related Blogs. As commenting on Non related Blogs give traffic but commenting on related Blogs will really help to get traffic as well as good Rank too.

So prefer to go with commenting on related Blogs only.

Old 08-01-2017, 10:42 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

A link is a link - both will give rankings.

I don't waste my time posting (or spamming is what many do) on blogs although I have many natural links from unrelated blogs that give me top rankings ... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by guestpostingindia View Post
I like some good suggestion of members for Comment on Non related Blogs. As commenting on Non related Blogs give traffic but commenting on related Blogs will really help to get traffic as well as good Rank too.

So prefer to go with commenting on related Blogs only.

Old 09-02-2017, 06:10 AM

yes there is no use of commenting on different niche blog. users looking content for that particular niche, they will not click your link.

Old 09-03-2017, 11:57 PM

Hi, if you are doing this for backlinking purpose so it's a bad practice to create a website link anywhere.
If you find there something related to your site then you will comment there and link back to you.
But, Blog Commenting is a danger so I do not recommend it to you if you are expert in SEO and have Experienced in this field then you can better understand why I said like this but risk is high if you do Blog Commenting.

Old 09-07-2017, 07:24 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyPunter View Post
Hi,

So I read alot of SEO and online marketing blogs. My website is not in this nichie however.

Would it still be of any value comment and including a link to my site in the comments? I tend to leave the URL value blank.
In regards to your question, my personal opinion is that it would depend on what a person perceives as "value". For example from a technical aspect...... does it have SEO value? From my knowledge and my understanding, it would have very, very little if any SEO value.

However, as I mentioned the perceived value is all dependent on the beholder. For example, does it have marketing value? If you post a valuable useful comment that adds to the conversation and enhances the Blog article, then you may have a chance for a viewer or a reader to click on your link and there you now have a new website visitor, all because you left an informative/useful comment that was accompanied by a link left in the url box.

To be honest this thought process is not something that I came about from my own brainstorm session. I would have to give some credit to the video below.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum