Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Share |
Old 07-11-2017, 02:11 AM
Contributing Member

Strange ranking from google

My new website [rebornbaby-dolls.com/] which is 2 weeks old disappeared from google ranking when indexed from the time it used to rank for many keywords at 120 ranking some at above 100 for good competitive keywords but on next day it disappeared from ranking from the time till when i made changes and whenever i make some title changes or google indexes my site it apears again and then it again disappears until i do the same process this is very strange to me any body can tell me what i should do is this a penelty or what.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-11-2017, 04:15 AM

Have you bought any links? Or maybe you overoptimized kw density? Or it also can be a sandbox really.. Just wait for a month and continue posting, making new content and SEO

Old 07-11-2017, 05:54 AM
Contributing Member

Looks like your content is getting ranked for freshness factor, but it is unable to sustain those rankings once the freshness wears off. That's why you're seeing your pages only when you make some updates. I would look at on-page seo optimization to ensure that the content is high quality (at least 800-100- words) and keyword rich. Also, I would try to get a few natural backlinks from websites that are relevant to your website. Avoid black hat seo techniques.

Last edited by sree31; 07-11-2017 at 06:17 AM.

Old 07-11-2017, 09:52 AM
Contributing Member

hello guys thanks for your reply i have some duplicate pages too may be that is an issue too as a person in google forum pointed out.

Also about buying links i havent bought any links also all links are from forums.

Also i have stopped building links.

Old 07-11-2017, 03:05 PM

Yeah, as others have said, if you're doing any kind of large-scale spammy linkbuilding, that might be a reason you're being taken on and off the serp.

Also, your site is still SUPER young. 2 weeks is nothing in the SEO world - barely enough time to see if an SEO experiment you're running is panning out or not. Don't stop linkbuilding, again provided the links are decent quality and 'white(ish) hat'. Give it some time. Google does this kind of bouncing around thing all the time, especially for new sites. Heck, I have several sites that are well established (been around for years), and when I post a new article it bounces around the SERP like crazy for a few weeks.

Post back here if you're still seeing crazy stuff happening after a month or so.

Old 07-12-2017, 12:20 AM
Contributing Member

I havent done any spammy link building on large scale only links i have built is on forums my one keyword has moved from 120 to 70 but still site disapears this things started from time my site was just indexed and i had only 4 links to my site in google search.

Old 07-12-2017, 01:14 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by munnahossain View Post
The ranking is an SEOE issue
And you know this how?

Quote:
I think you have created a lot of backlinks in short time.
So, we're back to the crystal ball again, eh?

Quote:
Then you will get the exact rank.
Exact ranking can change from minute-to minute, SE to SE, Data center update to datacenter update.

Quote:
You can also use SEMRush to see the real ranking.
See previous point about "exact" or "real" ranking.

Quote:
Thanks.
You are most welcome.

Old 07-13-2017, 12:51 AM
Banned

To keep ranking you have to use white hat SEO. I can see that your website has only 3 posts and the content is low, the long content will be good in Google eyes. I think that you post at least 10 post with long content. And then build backlinks. A new website usually gets dance keywords is normal

Old 07-13-2017, 09:24 PM
Contributing Member

fluctuation in ranking is not a new thing in SEO

Old 07-17-2017, 07:45 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
To keep ranking you have to use white hat SEO. I can see that your website has only 3 posts and the content is low, the long content will be good in Google eyes. I think that you post at least 10 post with long content. And then build backlinks. A new website usually gets dance keywords is normal
Yes, at least 2 month you should not build links too fast. Try to post as much as possible new content.

Old 08-03-2017, 03:45 AM

re index your pages and then re submit the sitemap and don't bring any links to your site for atleast 2 months....after that start backlinking....

Old 08-15-2017, 06:09 AM
Contributing Member

In order to get the stable rankings make your OnPage SEO strong without any Google violations and also try to get the backlinks from Forums and Blogs.

Old 08-15-2017, 06:27 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seodaikaads View Post
In order to get the stable rankings make your OnPage SEO strong without any Google violations and also try to get the backlinks from Forums and Blogs.
While links can certainly help with traffic and some can help with ranking, I'd say to you what about writing compelling content and sharing it with various platforms including popular Social Media sites??

Old 08-15-2017, 06:48 AM
Contributing Member

I agree with your idea of sharing the content through Social Media Sites but nothing gonna work if your OnPage SEO is poor.

Old 08-15-2017, 09:35 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seodaikaads View Post
...nothing gonna work if your OnPage SEO is poor.
Um, I disagree. Even if On-page coding is poor, as I mentioned in my previous post, when someone's site pages has compelling content that greets visitors which is categorized as qualified traffic via a specific link or two, and/or from a SM campaign, On-page code really isn't a factor.

Like I've said many times before, I'd give up all my links in my link profile for just one link that will deliver qualified traffic. Then I can say good by to organic traffic, with SERP layouts that are certainly a joke these days.

Last edited by LMD; 08-15-2017 at 09:59 AM. Reason: add

Old 09-25-2017, 12:47 AM
Contributing Member

Update on this guys

My websites ranking is improving on 6 keywords but still i have to index the website then it shows up only for 12 hours then it never comes up until i again index the website through google.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum