Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Share |
Old 07-23-2017, 06:11 AM

How can increase my Page Rank fast and google trust my site?

I have a domain that is 3 years old i would say but its page rank is not moving and i struggle to get off page 2. So my question is how do i increase my Page Rank and get better rankings to get on page one of google in a very competitive niche like Security Systems?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-23-2017, 01:49 PM
Contributing Member

It's page rank won't move... PageRank is NOT public and as such you don't know what any pages page rank is. Read my other post on your thread - it tells you how to get rankings.

Old 07-24-2017, 02:02 AM
Contributing Member

Tell me something about the strategies you are already following.

Old 07-24-2017, 02:17 AM

you can run google adwords campaigns but one point to highlight is that , it will bring inorganic traffic to your site, else you can go for social media marketing with a paid promotions where post will directly redirect to your website.
Last Option is effective, SEO but it will take time

Old 07-24-2017, 02:31 AM
Contributing Member

No it's not effective SEO.. Google for 1 thing don't like redirects and for another thing it's a paid ad.

With that said nothing you posted answer the OP question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by david19922 View Post
you can run google adwords campaigns but one point to highlight is that , it will bring inorganic traffic to your site, else you can go for social media marketing with a paid promotions where post will directly redirect to your website.
Last Option is effective, SEO but it will take time

Old 07-24-2017, 04:36 AM
Contributing Member

Page Rank is dead. Just focus on increasing the Domain and Page Authority. Make your Onpage SEO strong and try to get the backlinks from the most trusted website with high DA. And do some social media postings to increase the social strength.

Old 07-24-2017, 09:12 AM

Focus more on onpage seo , i dont know what you are doing for seo right now but backlinks and the things we found super effective before google demotes that.Why because google does not want any page ranking fast and if any trend seo technique is discovered they quickly shut it down with a algorithm.

To be honest organic ranking is becoming harder every year with hundreds and thousands of new web pages .

Social media and on page seo , of course back links , content optimisation ..... scan your top five competitors in your niche see what they are doing right and see what they are doing wrong ( seo wise) take the best from each and leave the worst and make a winning combination.

Old 07-24-2017, 09:15 AM
Contributing Member

Coincidentally, I just read an article on "why Google stop updating pagerank?" Then I see your question. Unfortunately the article is not very good and the link posted on the forum is limited so I lazy to find this article for you

Old 07-24-2017, 12:21 PM
Contributing Member

And another self proclaimed SEO ...

PageRank is not dead, it is hidden from self proclaimed SEOs that rip people off with their piss poor advice just to get money off people. Google still uses PageRank - you just can't see it .

MOZ is NOT used in any search ranking so please stop spreading lies. MOZ metrics have 100% nothing to do with any rankings in any search engines and if you was a real SEO you would know that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seodaikaads View Post
Page Rank is dead. Just focus on increasing the Domain and Page Authority. Make your Onpage SEO strong and try to get the backlinks from the most trusted website with high DA. And do some social media postings to increase the social strength.

Old 07-29-2017, 02:01 AM

Re Pagerank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea View Post
And another self proclaimed SEO ...

PageRank is not dead, it is hidden from self proclaimed SEOs that rip people off with their piss poor advice just to get money off people. Google still uses PageRank - you just can't see it .

MOZ is NOT used in any search ranking so please stop spreading lies. MOZ metrics have 100% nothing to do with any rankings in any search engines and if you was a real SEO you would know that.
Andrey Lipattsev, a Search Quality Senior Strategist at Google said they removed page rank as it was not updated and they had many other useful tools to do its job, though i do not trust what google says haha. They also touched on the topic of seo using it as a way to exploit webpages with low page rank promising a better one while it really had no effect ( because it was outdated so badly) on rankings. I can pm you the interview vid if youd like to know more as i am not allowed to post urls in forum yet

Old 07-29-2017, 09:20 PM
Contributing Member

Nope I don't need it. I always said PageRank was useless and people laughed at me... I told them they will see. PageRank has NEVER been useful and I don't care what anyone said because I outranks PageRank 7 Pages with Pages that had a PageRank of 0 with no problem.

With that said Google still uses it regardless of what any interview says. It is not in the public anymore and for good reason. I am glad they hide it because it sure as heck stopped many lame self proclaimed guru SEO experts from ripping people off (course now they sell the whole useless MOZ metrics to clients now - which have nothing to do with rankings).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesir View Post
Andrey Lipattsev, a Search Quality Senior Strategist at Google said they removed page rank as it was not updated and they had many other useful tools to do its job, though i do not trust what google says haha. They also touched on the topic of seo using it as a way to exploit webpages with low page rank promising a better one while it really had no effect ( because it was outdated so badly) on rankings. I can pm you the interview vid if youd like to know more as i am not allowed to post urls in forum yet

Old 07-30-2017, 04:06 AM

Nobody share quality ideas, here, just a general ideas, everybody knows these ideas about Seo and page rank, please share something a new that work in 2017, I appreciate your work.

thanks

Old 07-30-2017, 10:37 AM
Contributing Member

I posted ranking info in another thread and you did not read it ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by desimzatube View Post
Nobody share quality ideas, here, just a general ideas, everybody knows these ideas about Seo and page rank, please share something a new that work in 2017, I appreciate your work.

thanks

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum