Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
  #1  
Old 08-23-2017, 05:39 AM
dina4's Avatar
dina4 dina4 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 08-23-17
Location: US
Posts: 4
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Most helpful SEO tool for link indexing

Which is the most helpful SEO tool for link indexing?
 

Advertisement

Advertisement

  #2  
Old 08-24-2017, 04:40 AM
seodaikaads seodaikaads is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 05-02-14
Posts: 188
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Basically, if you want to index the link in Google then you can use the Fetch option in Google Webmaster Tool and Google Add URL as well. For other search engines, you have to go for the Search Engine Submission. I prefer FreeWebSubmission tool where you can find all the search engines to index the link.

Last edited by seodaikaads; 08-24-2017 at 04:42 AM. Reason: add
 
  #3  
Old 09-25-2017, 03:33 AM
Nas Nas is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 07-18-17
Posts: 114
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Few of the popular link indexing tools are SEMrush, Ahref, KWFinder and Moz Pro.
 
  #4  
Old 09-25-2017, 03:44 AM
Azhars Azhars is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 09-18-17
Location: Nagpur
Posts: 133
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by dina4 View Post
Which is the most helpful SEO tool for link indexing?
If you are looking for index your website on search Engine then I can suggest you Google webmaster tool is the Best Tool...
 
  #5  
Old 09-25-2017, 04:12 AM
Carlbrewster Carlbrewster is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 08-17-16
Posts: 174
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Use fetch as google when your page is not getting indexed by Google even after including it into the website sitemap, Generally, Google will index on its own just keep on doing link building activity of that page.
 
  #6  
Old 09-25-2017, 03:01 PM
sawneemountain sawneemountain is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 08-29-17
Location: Durango, Colorado
Posts: 30
iTrader: 0 / 0%
I would recommend Ahrefs as the best program for that.
 
  #7  
Old 09-25-2017, 05:06 PM
Jacob.k's Avatar
Jacob.k Jacob.k is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 07-06-15
Location: Somewhere in Europe ;)
Posts: 56
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Just submit your site to google, bing and I suppose Yandex just because... well why not. I don't know what kind of tool you are looking for... they will pick up your links and do everything I guess.
 
  #8  
Old 09-25-2017, 10:28 PM
Fadia Sheetal Fadia Sheetal is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 05-29-15
Posts: 136
iTrader: 0 / 0%
OF Course, Google Webmaster tool is the best option for indexing.
 
  #9  
Old 09-25-2017, 11:48 PM
HTMLBasicTutor's Avatar
HTMLBasicTutor HTMLBasicTutor is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: 10-29-07
Location: Canada
Posts: 26,637
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by seodaikaads View Post
Basically, if you want to index the link in Google then you can use the Fetch option in Google Webmaster Tool and Google Add URL as well. For other search engines, you have to go for the Search Engine Submission. I prefer FreeWebSubmission tool where you can find all the search engines to index the link.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmangPharma View Post
Work on Google google master, and do quality social bookmarking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhars View Post
If you are looking for index your website on search Engine then I can suggest you Google webmaster tool is the Best Tool...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlbrewster View Post
Use fetch as google when your page is not getting indexed by Google even after including it into the website sitemap, Generally, Google will index on its own just keep on doing link building activity of that page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob.k View Post
Just submit your site to google, bing and I suppose Yandex just because... well why not. I don't know what kind of tool you are looking for... they will pick up your links and do everything I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadia Sheetal View Post
OF Course, Google Webmaster tool is the best option for indexing.
How is Google Search Console going to help the OP index links? The question is about indexing links not about indexing her site.
 
  #10  
Old 09-25-2017, 11:58 PM
Asmit Roy's Avatar
Asmit Roy Asmit Roy is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 08-08-17
Location: India
Posts: 56
iTrader: 0 / 0%
ahref and smallaseotools both are the most popular tool to indexing the links.
 
  #11  
Old 09-26-2017, 12:05 AM
Azhars Azhars is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 09-18-17
Location: Nagpur
Posts: 133
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTMLBasicTutor View Post
How is Google Search Console going to help the OP index links? The question is about indexing links not about indexing her site.
I was not sure before which types of links she is asking i, e website link or indexing links, So I suggest about website link.

I am not using any tool for indexing links but I can suggest her do natural and quality posting this will help you for good promotion.

There are many tools are there for example - SEMRush, LinkRisk, Linkbird, BuzzStream etc for the help for links....
 
  #12  
Old 09-27-2017, 03:58 AM
Sumit_Kumar Sumit_Kumar is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 09-03-17
Location: DELHI, INDIA
Posts: 63
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmangPharma View Post
Work on Google google master, and do quality social bookmarking.
Bad Advice
What is Google google webmaster and why social bookmarking?
 
  #13  
Old 09-27-2017, 04:10 AM
wong45 wong45 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 08-01-17
Posts: 5
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Ways to indexing your URL quickly -

Using Google webmaster tool and pinging
Social bookmarking
 
  #14  
Old 09-27-2017, 04:56 AM
swikriti.sharma09 swikriti.sharma09 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 08-22-17
Location: india
Posts: 30
iTrader: 0 / 0%
You can submit your urls for indexing in google. The best tool for link indexing is Google Webmaster Tool. Just type in Submit URL to Google and then submit the URL of your website in the box that appears
 
  #15  
Old 09-28-2017, 03:08 PM
HTMLBasicTutor's Avatar
HTMLBasicTutor HTMLBasicTutor is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: 10-29-07
Location: Canada
Posts: 26,637
iTrader: 5 / 100%
OP has not returned since starting the thread.

You are all guessing as to what she meant when she asked the question...
 
Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[WTS] x1web.com SEO Site Analysis Tool nightcrawler Websites 0 05-05-2017 09:11 AM
How many tool and technique use in SEO? anuverma1 SEO Forum 1 04-11-2017 03:13 PM


V7N Network
Get exposure! V7N I Love Photography V7N SEO Blog V7N Directory


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:44 AM.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000-2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright © 2003 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC