Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 09-25-2017, 10:41 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowtoGuide View Post
Sometimes people miss the important thing. You can use Google alerts for building quality backlinks. Do some research on the internet. Google alert is a great way to build relevant backlinks.
Oh, I thought you were going to say building good content, sharing it in various ways (working it) is better than going against Google's guidelines because "building links" isn't natural, and Google wants us to have natural links, not manufactured ones.

That's what I thought you were referring to when you started by mentioning something about "the important thing".

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-25-2017, 06:16 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrehman View Post
Please share which link building techniques effective nowadays? especilly to rank local business keywords.
I dont mean to be rude... not at all... but people spend half of their lives searching, trying and failing at link building, and you just ask in 10 words someone to share it with you.

Let me be honest with you... even if I told you exactly what works and what doesnt, you still, most probably would do it wrong.

You have guys that have blogs about it, and guys that sells their products/services in that field for 1000's of $ (just dont listen those who sells it for $7)... Theres plenty to learn not just what works, but how to execute it...

That's the most helpful thing anyone can do, since all other will most probably make just mess...

Old 09-26-2017, 12:13 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD View Post
Oh, I thought you were going to say building good content, sharing it in various ways (working it) is better than going against Google's guidelines because "building links" isn't natural, and Google wants us to have natural links, not manufactured ones.

That's what I thought you were referring to when you started by mentioning something about "the important thing".
Brother the thread is about building quality backlinks, so the answer would be about building quality backlinks. I know the "Content is king".
But Quality backlinks are important for SEO. Even the best Bloggers use backlink strategy. And yes if you use internet wisely, you will learn a great deal about building backlinks using Google Alert tool.

Old 09-26-2017, 01:38 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Brother the thread is about building quality backlinks, so the answer would be about building quality backlinks. I know the "Content is king".
But Quality backlinks are important for SEO. Even the best Bloggers use backlink strategy. And yes if you use internet wisely, you will learn a great deal about building backlinks using Google Alert tool.
But what you don't seem to get, even thought the topic of this thread is about building backlinks, building links is still unnatural according to Google's guidelines.

Those that have some experience in trying to "build links", may get away with it in the short term, but most of the wanna be link builders here, who know next to nothing and see some of the junk replies in this forum from those pretending to know anything about the subject, if they follow that advice, well, they'll most likely just get burned. Or at the very least, they'll be wasting their time, when it could be used more judiciously in other areas.

Old 09-29-2017, 10:12 PM
Contributing Member

I found this link recently and I'm using it for the listing of 2.0s I haven't noticed my hard work pay off yet, but I assume it takes awhile to see an SEO boost.

http://www.rankersparadise.com/free-backlinks/

Old 09-30-2017, 02:26 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by seangugerty View Post
I found this link recently and I'm using it for the listing of 2.0s I haven't noticed my hard work pay off yet, but I assume it takes awhile to see an SEO boost.

http://www.rankersparadise.com/free-backlinks/
Link wheels never were a good strategy.
Quote:
Any links intended to manipulate PageRank or a site's ranking in Google search results may be considered part of a link scheme and a violation of Google’s Webmaster Guidelines. This includes any behavior that manipulates links to your site or outgoing links from your site...
Continued: Link schemes - Google Search Console Help

Bing (who feeds Yahoo data) doesn't like link schemes either:
Quote:
...Abusive tactics that aim to inflate the number and nature of inbound links such as links buying, participating in link schemes (link farms, link spamming and excessive link manipulation) can lead to your site being delisted from the Bing index...
Bing Webmaster Guidelines - Links

Any of those Web 2.0 sites mentioned in the article could close at any time without notice and without any way to redirect to a new location. It has happened before...

Pinging your link drops - Some of the platforms already have a built in pinging feature so you have to be careful that you don't ping the same site multiple times and get banned. Kind of defeats the purpose of pinging.

Spinning articles - how can you count on a program to reliably spin an article? Don't you spend time reading the result to make sure it is legible? Don't see much time and effort saved there myself.

Blog commenting, social bookmarking, niche targeted directories, niche relevant forums - Could work if use the right sites and your target audience actually uses the site(s).

Scraping competitor links
Quote:
These days, ‘stealing’ is a skill most people need if they want to get ahead. This is especially true in the digital marketing sector, where your strengths or weaknesses could easily be exposed by just looking at a couple of tools online. This strategy is more commonly called ‘competitor analysis’ and it’s a great method to help you develop your own offensive and/or defensive strategies for business. But be careful what you try to steal – for it might do more harm than good.
5 Reasons Why You Can't Always Steal Competitor Backlinks - SEMRush

Quote:
why copying your competitors' link profile might do more harm than good.
Why I Never Mine Competitors’ Backlinks - Search Engine Land

Dead link tactic - I just say thanks for pointing that out or ignore the email and fix the link.

The most effective way to get backlinks IMHO is to earn them.

As you can see above and from your own experience, all that link dropping and manipulation can be very time consuming for little ROI.

Old 10-03-2017, 03:32 AM
Contributing Member

Make a Brand value with to much properly profile creation.

Old 10-04-2017, 01:31 AM

Social media is the best tool for brand awareness.

For high priority Link building techniques are :
Citations
Guest blogging
Web 2.0
Classified ads
info-graphic promotion

Old 10-04-2017, 03:07 AM

Here is some important area for links building:
Local Business listing
Guest Post
Blog Post
Article Submission
All Content Drive on Social Media and Content Distribution Network

Old 10-05-2017, 12:32 AM

Best Off Page Techniques in 2017

• Press release
• Image Submission
• Video Submission
• Guest blogging
• Business Listing

Old 10-05-2017, 12:56 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by zotaniya View Post
Best Off Page Techniques in 2017

• Press release
• Image Submission
• Video Submission
• Guest blogging
• Business Listing
If they are the "Best" then PLEASE explain why they are the exact sort fo unnatural links that Google is targeting to penalize sites for with its penguin algorithm?

Old 10-07-2017, 12:33 AM

2017 s Best SEO Trick is Content ,Content is the king of SEO and do fresh content and post different blog and article site ,and dont do spam link

Old 10-11-2017, 04:53 AM
Contributing Member

Since you are looking for link building techniques for improving local presence, I would say try to get links from the websites in your local areas.

Firstly, the low hanging fruits can be location based directories such as Thecityofdallas.com for Dallas businesses. You can really get some free ones by a basic google search or spying on your competitors.

You can also check for local businesses which have a Resource/useful links page on their website (not a direct competitors though). For example, a wedding dj can ask other local businesses such as wedding photographers, wedding dress providers etc. to exchange links with.

Also, getting interviewed/reviewed or posting guest posts on local blogs can help too.

Old 10-11-2017, 08:11 AM
Contributing Member

I had some success promoting products in my niche and then showing themthe post.

It usually leads to a backlink or two and I also use the article for SEO from their related terms.

Old 10-11-2017, 11:56 PM
Contributing Member

Well there you go ... Did you ever think all that garbage "DA, PA, TF, CF and spam score" means nothing and has nothing to do with Google Rankings ?

Those are all false made up metrics to trick you into wasting your time and paying for useless software and tools.

Rank Local is the same as ranking anything else just using local keywords instead of global keywords. High quality content and proper on site SEO - it's that simple.

Most effective link building is NOT BUILDING ANY LINKS YOURSELF - gain natural links through quality content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrehman View Post
Yes LMD I tried all these techniques, but the result still stuck on the 3rd page. Even the backlinks highly filtered regarding DA, PA, TF, CF and spam score but the result same, please share your knowledge if you know how to rank a local business keyword
And guess how you get quality natural backlinks - Content Not by spamming up the web...

Quote:

Old 10-12-2017, 07:07 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamhuycv View Post
Article submission, classifieds, infographics, profile creation, video submissions are the best link building techniques
Well, maybe YOU can come back and answer the question that has been repeatedly asked in this thread. If they are the "best" or "most effective", then how come that is the exact sort of unnatural spam that Google is targeting to penalize with their Penguin algorithm. PLEASE explain?

Old 10-12-2017, 10:53 PM
Contributing Member

Busines listing and forum posting is very useful nowadays. blog and article will always mandatory in link building.

Old 10-13-2017, 05:12 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradvictor1 View Post
forum posting is very useful nowadays.
Useful for what? Ranking? Prove it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradvictor1 View Post
article will always mandatory in link building.
I'm not sure what decade you just beamed in from, but here in 2017, article submission isn't even close to being mandatory, let alone something anyone would want to spend any time on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cargocloud View Post
Profile Listing, Social media optimization, classified Ads,Local listing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gId6nrMDmUU

Old 10-14-2017, 03:23 AM

Each and Every SEO or Digital Marketing persona know about how can generate effective back links for a website ... Here is some information for effective Techniques:
Content Publishing with target keywords Like Blog Posting , Article publishing and guest post with Dofollow Links .
Create local business listing with business name with target Keywords
Join us Discussion Board for Answer or Tips
Join us influancer Site for Knowledge then get Idea for how can Publish content .

Old 10-14-2017, 11:55 PM
Contributing Member

REAL SEOers Know - No such thing as DoFollow links and spamming up the net with links don't work. REAL SEOers know how to create quality content and publish it on their OWN site to earn natural baclinks. REAL SEOers know quality content + proper on-site SEO is what get and keep top rankings in search engines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaconsultants View Post
Each and Every SEO or Digital Marketing persona know about how can generate effective back links for a website ... Here is some information for effective Techniques:
Content Publishing with target keywords Like Blog Posting , Article publishing and guest post with Dofollow Links .
Create local business listing with business name with target Keywords
Join us Discussion Board for Answer or Tips
Join us influancer Site for Knowledge then get Idea for how can Publish content .

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

Closed Thread