Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 09-30-2017, 02:21 AM
Banned

Which is the best platform for SEO ?

I have to purchase SEO Serviec for a website, but i am confused i may not be scammed by someone. let me know what should i do for SEO ? where from do i purchase SEO Service.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-30-2017, 07:15 AM
Contributing Member

Search the SEO forums first to get some insight into SEO and what it's all about before committing to paying someone for some type of service you know little to nothing about. And, while in the process, don't be afraid to go way back in time to posts from previous members with tons of experience and sharing that knowledge for free. A lot of the basics from years ago, are the same today.

Old 09-30-2017, 08:22 AM
Contributing Member

Check out SEMRush, they are pretty sweet as far as an SEO monthly service. I really like them because of their 1 day to 1 month free passes. I slow rolled them so many times for a free couple weeks with all my domains that I literally got almost a year of free service out of em! Totally worth the money I paid too

Old 09-30-2017, 01:36 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoaibghulam View Post
Fiverr is the best platform
NOT!

Techeligible,
Further to what LMD said, I suggest that you read Google's SEO Beginners Guide. (opens in PDF) The reason that I suggest this is that once you read it you can decide what you can do yourself and what you need help with. Plus, for the parts you decide to hire someone to do for you you will be an informed consumer and know what tactics are bad and what questions to ask.

BTW: Anyone that boasts they have certification is only certified by the school they went to. There are no common SEO standards to gauge someone's qualifications by.

Old 10-01-2017, 03:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD View Post
Search the SEO forums first to get some insight into SEO and what it's all about before committing to paying someone for some type of service you know little to nothing about. And, while in the process, don't be afraid to go way back in time to posts from previous members with tons of experience and sharing that knowledge for free. A lot of the basics from years ago, are the same today.
yeah you are right, i should involve myself in SEO Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by seangugerty View Post
Check out SEMRush, they are pretty sweet as far as an SEO monthly service. I really like them because of their 1 day to 1 month free passes. I slow rolled them so many times for a free couple weeks with all my domains that I literally got almost a year of free service out of em! Totally worth the money I paid too
really SEMresh is good SEO service provider ? we dont need to do anything, except paying them for their service ?

how much you've expense for your website SEO on Semresh ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoaibghulam View Post
Fiverr is the best platform
Let me know if you have any trusted SEO Service provider on Fiverr ?

Old 10-01-2017, 05:24 AM
Contributing Member

When you say "SEO Service" just to make sure I'm understanding you correctly, do you refer to On site for optimizing the way the website is structured, or do you mean analytics and keyword tracking tools?

If your business requires analytics then SEMRush is indeed that. Like I was saying though, if you sign up with your email and phone number and don't immediately buy or register, but rather float the purchase and implicate interest, they eventually give you a trial for your domain.

Depending on the promotion could be a week could be a whole month. So I've paid nothing for it, because a new domain off name cheap to scoop another free trial is as little as 66 cents, versus 50-80 dollars a month for the service. I bounce between MoZ, SEM and google keyword planner for mapping out my target keywords and tracking my progress.

Old 10-01-2017, 05:46 AM

SEO Forum

Ahref tool is a full-featured SEO tool with tools for keywords, rankings, audits, links and much more.

Old 10-03-2017, 05:00 AM

Which is the best platform for SEO ?

Like above said, Ahref is the very best tool to get the all your requirements,and mostly first use the trial version and the use to pay.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

Closed Thread