Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 01-07-2018, 10:15 PM
Contributing Member

EMD is still working and it helps to rank but if you do it in a right way.

Directory submission and Paid links both are the outdated ways. Some says PBN is also outdated, but if you do in a right way then it gives you the result.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-06-2018, 05:30 AM

ok...can you explain the correct process with example

Old 03-07-2018, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr266 View Post
Some tactics do not help SEO but if they deliver traffic i would still use them. Classified ads are one if done right can help get good traffic and very targeted traffic if done right.

Good content and interaction with other sites that have something to offer your viewers helps.

You do need to have website design for mobile

Thanks for provide that information. Now i move to AMP design for my website.

Old 03-13-2018, 04:02 AM
Contributing Member

I know so many people in my network they are doing the many link building techniques which were outdated and not recommended by google but still people are doing and interesting part his that they are getting results

Old 03-14-2018, 06:09 AM

Blog Pinging will not just give any seo value. I think its just for faster indexing.

Old 03-14-2018, 07:12 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by david21 View Post
EMD is still working and it helps to rank but if you do it in a right way.
Exactly, what way is that??

Old 03-14-2018, 07:21 AM

dear david ..I partially agree with you EMD is still working..its just a rumor from google. Because name selection is a tough job. and the other one ..directory submission is also work for me.

Old 03-14-2018, 07:41 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidaystory17 View Post
dear david ..I partially agree with you EMD is still working..its just a rumor from google.
Huh? Can you provide a reputable source to validate that EMD is just a rumor? If people are just trying to use EMD for ranking because their content sucks, it's a double whammy, and will be an epic fail.

Really good sites may get away with it, but if they are really good sites, then they don't need an EMD, do they?

While you are looking for that information on EMD being a rumor, follow this link below:

The EMD Update: Google Issues “Weather Report” Of Crack Down On Low Quality Exact Match Domains

Old 03-14-2018, 07:58 AM

Dont get angry LMD..its my perception...and every document that you should follow its has his own view.I can give you an example.. lets say you have an online local shop of shoe in a very small town website name like shoedelhi.com(ex-small town name - delhi). Its the perfect for you but when someone started the same business like you then the domain name might be a problem for him. shoeagra.com or shoekolkata.com is not fit for him because he does not start the business on other citys, and user point for view if anybody search on google(keyword- shoe delhi) there is the maximum possibility to get the first result is shoedelhi.com. Sorry for my bad english.

AND LASTLY :-

DID YOU GIVE ME ANY LINK OF ANY WEBSITE THAT CAN RANK MY SITE ON FIRST PAGE AND IT WILL BE PERMANENT ??

Old 03-14-2018, 08:11 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Dont get angry LMD.
I don't get angry often.

Quote:
.its my perception...and every document that you should follow its has his own view.
That's your prerogative, but when Google comes out with a statement that they'll deal with EMDs that will negate existing ranking for said domains, I believe them.

Quote:
I can give you an example.. lets say you have an online local shop of shoe in a very small town website name like shoedelhi.com(ex-small town name - delhi). Its the perfect for you but when someone started the same business like you then the domain name might be a problem for him. shoeagra.com or shoekolkata.com is not fit for him because he does not start the business on other citys, and user point for view if anybody search on google(keyword- shoe delhi) there is the maximum possibility to get the first result is shoedelhi.com. Sorry for my bad english.
Like everything els in the online design world, if the site content is "golden", the manipulation of a specific format of a domain name really shouldn't matter. Especially if Google announces that EMD at the very best won't help ranking, and at the very least could negate good ranking, you should pay attention.

Quote:
DID YOU GIVE ME ANY LINK OF ANY WEBSITE THAT CAN RANK MY SITE ON FIRST PAGE AND IT WILL BE PERMANENT ??
Um, easy with the Caps Lock key. Regardless, I don't know what you are asking.

Old 03-16-2018, 12:16 PM

these tactics are dead now

Old 03-17-2018, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTMLBasicTutor View Post
Read the webmaster guidelines for each of the search engines to learn what they want. Each is different.
in my suggestion this tricks that's show in this forum are deads..

Old 03-17-2018, 05:44 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by winssol View Post
in my suggestion this tricks that's show in this forum are deads..
If, as you suggest, forums are all "dead", how is it you have come to be here? Is this the only surviving forum on the internet?? Or is it just a figment of my imagination?

[this sounds like a question for the "What Are You Thinking Right Now" thread. If it does indeed exist. Hmmmmm...]

Last edited by LMD; 03-17-2018 at 05:47 AM.

Old 03-26-2018, 09:28 PM

I think meta tag is not outdated tactics in SEO forever.But, some tactics like directory submission, pdf submisson also yellow page submission are outdated.

Old 03-30-2018, 04:53 AM
Contributing Member

EMD still works HOWEVER only for bing
1 month ago I bought a EMD and I receive alot of impressions and some clicks from bing and nothing from google without any backlinks... so is still working but just for bing and others yahoo, duckduckgo and so on.

Old 03-30-2018, 10:31 AM

Thanks for all your info. Really appreciated. From 13 lists I was doing Link Directory submission which I am not gonna do again. Eventually those 99% link directory is taking more than 3 months to approve a link due to excessive submission.

So thanks again for sharing the article and making me back into original track.

Old 04-02-2018, 09:54 AM
Contributing Member

I never used a single one of these methods but I am new to SEO so I came to this forum to learn. I never figured out how guest post on any site. How that worked always aluded me.

Also this back and forth about backlinks is getting stupidly confusing for someone new to SEO like me. I see some saying backlinks are everything and others saying backlinks are meaningless. Which is it for God sake lol.

Old 04-02-2018, 07:30 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackMiller7 View Post
Also this back and forth about backlinks is getting stupidly confusing for someone new to SEO like me. I see some saying backlinks are everything and others saying backlinks are meaningless. Which is it for God sake lol.
Links make the world go round on the internet however there is a difference between earning links (a.k.a. natural links) and spamming your links.

So yes backlinks are good but only when they are social proof of your work. The ones you place/drop are not social proof however if you placed them when contributing to the conversation (say commenting on a blog article) those are better than just aimlessly dropping links. The thoughtful comments in conversation can snowball into raising your profile and in turn earn you links on your own site.

Old 04-03-2018, 02:17 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTMLBasicTutor View Post
Links make the world go round on the internet however there is a difference between earning links (a.k.a. natural links) and spamming your links.

So yes backlinks are good but only when they are social proof of your work. The ones you place/drop are not social proof however if you placed them when contributing to the conversation (say commenting on a blog article) those are better than just aimlessly dropping links. The thoughtful comments in conversation can snowball into raising your profile and in turn earn you links on your own site.

so then what would be good natural links i should be trying to get? im totally new to this no idea where to start with backlinks.. I know about anchor text but thats about it. I am guessing that links work in some sort of point system then, like one link might be worth 1 point another 15 maybe?

Old 04-03-2018, 07:25 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackMiller7 View Post
so then what would be good natural links i should be trying to get? im totally new to this no idea where to start with backlinks.. I know about anchor text but thats about it. I am guessing that links work in some sort of point system then, like one link might be worth 1 point another 15 maybe?
Writing content that ranks and earns backlinks from others without you asking would be best. These are natural links. Building a following that includes some influencers in your market would also help.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

Closed Thread