Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 12-05-2017, 10:51 PM
Banned

What would you choose instead of Article Submission?

Since my niche is Law, I think PR submissions are not for me. I thought to continue with Article Submissions on High PR Sites but then I came across reviews stating that it doesn’t work now as it used to be. So can you please suggest me better alternatives which actually works!?
Thanks in advance!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-05-2017, 11:41 PM

Most of the link building strategies that work for every other niche work for law niche as well. Although looking for quality back links is important.
Some suggestions I can make includes:
1. Guest Blogging
2. Guestographics - Read about it at Backlinko. Brian Dean gives a good explanation about it.
3. Legal Directories
4. Legal Association Websites
5. Legal communities & forums.

Many more methods that will work are available, link starting a scholarship program and use it to get backlinks from .edu and scholarship websites. May not be feasible for all, but if possible definitely help in grabbing some quality back links.

Old 12-06-2017, 12:56 AM
Contributing Member

Sharing informative content is never outdated... Create quality content n share you can have your internal blog where you can post the articles...

Old 12-06-2017, 06:16 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasidh caterers View Post
I HIGHLY RE COMMAND YOU TO GO FOR HIGH PR FORUM POSTING
Firstly, release the cap-lock on the keyboard. Shouting the whole sentence is not appreciated by anyone.

Secondly, watch your spelling. I'm sure you meant "recommend" not "command" (although, I've been known to be wrong).

Thirdly - there's no way in the world you would happen to know what a given page's PageRank is these days.

Finally - web pages have PageRank - sites do not.

Old 12-06-2017, 07:38 AM

High PR? No one knows what page rank is .. Google disabled the public display of PR years ago.... You may want to check the moz rank or DA instead

I am not sure if article submission still works though

Old 12-06-2017, 09:00 AM
Contributing Member

When he doesn't copy and past from other sites, he posts junk.

Old 12-06-2017, 07:06 PM
Contributing Member

No such thing as High PR websites - never existed and never will! PR is PageRank, notice the word "page"...

Nobody knows what the PR of a page is and thank God Google has it hidden now - less spam from morons that think high pr websites exist and help you rank.

Now to answer your question - create content and post it on your OWN site!

Old 12-06-2017, 09:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea View Post
No such thing as High PR websites - never existed and never will! PR is PageRank, notice the word "page"...

Nobody knows what the PR of a page is and thank God Google has it hidden now - less spam from morons that think high pr websites exist and help you rank.

Now to answer your question - create content and post it on your OWN site!
Creating and posting content on my own website is useful to me as a blog but this does not solve my question!

Old 12-06-2017, 11:24 PM
Contributing Member

@evejones what you want on priority Traffic on your site or Ranking of your site... If you want traffic then you should go with content marketing. Create informative content and share it on relevant niche or forums or communities or groups. But if you want rank your site then you need to do link building. Create quality backlinks for your website to get rank your site on top position on SERP. You can do article posting, classified, forums posting, guest posting, blogging, blog commenting, directory submission, social bookmarking, image and video sharing etc etc...

Old 12-07-2017, 12:10 AM
Contributing Member

Ummm it certainly does - it always has and will continue to do...

You create quality magnetic content that people want to share and you get increased rankings without you spamming ANY site.

SEO is simple, no idea why people don't get this:

Quality Written Content + Proper on-site SEO = Top Rankings, Period!

No link building on YOUR part is required if you do things the right way. I have sites that I have not edited, added to, marketed, or even touched in 5 years and they still have top rankings over million dollar companies. It's because of the exact thing I posted above. I have never built any links for these sites but yet they have thousands upon thousands of backlinks.

There goes a $500 marketing lesson right there for free - http://www.v7n.com/forums/seo-forum/...ml#post2311249

Quote:
Originally Posted by evejones View Post
Creating and posting content on my own website is useful to me as a blog but this does not solve my question!

Old 12-07-2017, 10:16 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by veraajverma View Post
@evejones what you want on priority Traffic on your site or Ranking of your site... If you want traffic then you should go with content marketing. Create informative content and share it on relevant niche or forums or communities or groups. But if you want rank your site then you need to do link building. Create quality backlinks for your website to get rank your site on top position on SERP. You can do article posting, classified, forums posting, guest posting, blogging, blog commenting, directory submission, social bookmarking, image and video sharing etc etc...
I want both, traffic and ranking parellel! And the activities which you have mentioned are already in my list

Old 12-13-2017, 11:35 PM
Contributing Member

When you will go for Article Submission then you need interesting fresh and Unique content after that you can increase good visitors....

There are many platform available where you can promote your content and can get good traffic and promotion for your website I am suggesting you "Use Guest Posting" because I read an article and I am giving you suggestion you can get more details from "Use Guest Posting" hyperlinks.

Old 12-21-2017, 02:52 AM
Contributing Member

Instead of an article publishing, You can do Guest posting...from that, you may get link baiting and back links traffic altogether. so try to make some actionable content guest posting you may get back your effort.

Old 12-21-2017, 03:36 AM

The best alternative would be Guest-posting and Infographics.
Guest-posting traffics and ranks depends on your content and the guest post website authority.
If you are writing high-quality, authoritative essay on a major website having good domain authority and ranks and is in your industry niche, then guest posts are important for referral traffic as well as ranks.
Some tricks to find guest posts platforms:

keyword “submit a guest post”
keyword “guest post”
keyword “guest post by”
keyword “accepting guest posts”
keyword “guest post guidelines”
keyword "guest post"
keyword "guest blogger"
keyword "writers needed"
keyword "blog for us"
keyword "write for us"

Old 12-21-2017, 04:57 AM

You can start with digital public relation, directory submission, video promotions and infographics sharing.

Old 12-21-2017, 08:02 AM

I choose Forum Submissions.

Old 12-21-2017, 08:04 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hindisehelp View Post
Well - with that answer I guess we can now all go home now.

Old 12-21-2017, 10:11 PM
Contributing Member

Worst advice I have ever heard! If you have high quality content POST IT ON YOUR OWN SITE. Search this forum and you will see many of us have been saying that for years - including BasicHTML...

Never post your quality content someplace else - post on your own site!

As for DA it is NOT a ranking factor and Google DOES NOT use it. It is a made up MOZ metric that means nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick_R View Post
The best alternative would be Guest-posting and Infographics.
Guest-posting traffics and ranks depends on your content and the guest post website authority.
If you are writing high-quality, authoritative essay on a major website having good domain authority and ranks and is in your industry niche, then guest posts are important for referral traffic as well as ranks.
Some tricks to find guest posts platforms:

keyword “submit a guest post”
keyword “guest post”
keyword “guest post by”
keyword “accepting guest posts”
keyword “guest post guidelines”
keyword "guest post"
keyword "guest blogger"
keyword "writers needed"
keyword "blog for us"
keyword "write for us"

Old 12-21-2017, 10:22 PM

It's my personal experience Guest posting or article submission is lengthy process and maximum sites take long time for take approve it.o i think try to web 2.0 sites.
I just give some suggest bellow....
>> Create Web 2.0 property .
>> Setup all on-page factor.
>> Published our article here (Must be unique and try to 1000-1500 Words) according to your website niche Keywords. and make 3 back link in this article (1 is H1 ,another is high PR sites as like Wikipedia and No-follow and another is H2 Link ) it's continue pew day's with other activity and then see result.

Thank You

Old 12-21-2017, 11:23 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hindisehelp View Post
Are you know the difference between Article Submission and Forum Submission, so you recommend Forum Submission instead of Article Submission?

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

Closed Thread