Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Share |
Old 12-20-2017, 04:02 AM

answer

you have to check seo audit of your site and check which problem with your ranking then solve it..
and do SMM

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-20-2017, 08:35 AM

We all have to make our site compatible with Google's ever-changing ranking factors.

Old 12-20-2017, 08:45 AM
Contributing Member

Exactly the same thing I thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea View Post

I bet your on-site SEO is not complete...

Old 12-20-2017, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakshamk117ue View Post
We all have to make our site compatible with Google's ever-changing ranking factors.
We don't 'have to' if we don't want to.

When I want to check out how much something is being sold in certain supermarkets I do individual searches for supermarkets by name and check out which one has what I want for the cheapest price.

It doesn't matter to me where those individual supermarkets are being listed in a google search for 'supermarkets' because I search for them by name. It wouldn't matter to me if they were on the first page or the one-hundredth page in google.

What I am saying is that if your brand name is strong enough it is only important that you are listed, and it doesn't matter on what page that listing is. The listing location does help people find you who don't know you, but if your brand name is strong enough people search for that rather than for something generic.

Old 12-20-2017, 07:57 PM
Contributing Member

NO WE DON'T - only you spammers do. Google has not changed, they make updates to combat moron spammers. Google ask for today the same thing they asked for from day 1, most don't listen though and rather find short-cuts.

I have sites not touched/marketed in 6 or 7 years and still rank in the top. I have 1 site that has not been touched/marketed in 12 years and it holds #1 for a very popular keyword.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakshamk117ue View Post

Old 12-20-2017, 09:21 PM
Contributing Member

Are you willing to reveal the pages just to see if anyone can tilt your throne? You seem to be very confident in your case.

Quote:
NO WE DON'T - only you spammers do. Google has not changed, they make updates to combat moron spammers. Google ask for today the same thing they asked for from day 1, most don't listen though and rather find short-cuts.

I have sites not touched/marketed in 6 or 7 years and still rank in the top. I have 1 site that has not been touched/marketed in 12 years and it holds #1 for a very popular keyword.

Old 12-20-2017, 11:05 PM
Contributing Member

It has always stated right on Google's own webmaster blog what they want - It's Nothing New! Many people just rather try and cheat instead of just doing things the right way.

I have already posted on this very forum exactly how to obtain top rankings and it has nothing to do with SPAM..

confident ? Well yes I am because I don't copy and paste garbage from others. I actually test things and find out for myself how they work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosenborg View Post
Are you willing to reveal the pages just to see if anyone can tilt your throne? You seem to be very confident in your case.

Old 12-21-2017, 07:28 AM
Contributing Member

Dude I know many people try to take shortcuts and similar thing, to outgrow others faster. But I’m not talking about spam here. I will say though that there is a lot one can do to enhance one standing with google without all the shortcuts and the funny think many people don’t know about them.
I also have pages with high competiveness keywords in the top of google. Many have copied me with no success. That why I have offered my help in a previous answer, I wanted to look at his onsite SEO nothing more.

Old 12-21-2017, 07:44 AM

You only have to realise that there are thousands of new websites being created every day to realise that concentrating on getting to the first page of Google is pretty pointless!

Of all those thousands of sites (and one thousand of new sites is 365,000 new sites a year) there are bound to be many that have been created using the same SEO techniques as everyone says they need, and using the same words or phrases that you are using.

Whatever you do (everyone else is also doing the same) the chances of your site being listed on the first page of Google (never mind the first listing) are pretty dismal.

Relax! Don't sweat about stuff over which you have very little control!

Old 12-21-2017, 08:00 AM

How to Increase Traffic to my blog?

My Site is More then 1.5 year old and I got 20000 page Views From Google. But I need More.

Old 12-21-2017, 08:22 AM
Contributing Member

Congrats. I have a page where I have 300,000 visitors from google every single month. So what?

If you want help or have a question, create your own thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hindisehelp View Post
My Site is More then 1.5 year old and I got 20000 page Views From Google. But I need More.

Old 12-21-2017, 10:08 PM
Contributing Member

NOT TRUE AND VERY NEGATIVE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickySt View Post
You only have to realise that there are thousands of new websites being created every day to realise that concentrating on getting to the first page of Google is pretty pointless!

Of all those thousands of sites (and one thousand of new sites is 365,000 new sites a year) there are bound to be many that have been created using the same SEO techniques as everyone says they need, and using the same words or phrases that you are using.

Whatever you do (everyone else is also doing the same) the chances of your site being listed on the first page of Google (never mind the first listing) are pretty dismal.

Relax! Don't sweat about stuff over which you have very little control!

Old 12-21-2017, 10:15 PM

Firstly SEO is continue process if your competitor is established brand ( such as Amazon,eBay, Zillow,Home Buyers) so it's really hard to go top 5. 6month's is really short time,You should stay long time with SEO and running it,you should non stop SEO and make quality article and back link by quality and reliable source, then you can reach your goal.

Best of luck

Old 12-22-2017, 07:13 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sell house fast View Post
Firstly SEO is continue process if your competitor is established brand ( such as Amazon,eBay, Zillow,Home Buyers) so it's really hard to go top 5. 6month's is really short time,You should stay long time with SEO and running it,you should non stop SEO and make quality article and back link by quality and reliable source, then you can reach your goal.

Best of luck
Rubbish! You should stick to whatever you know, which isn't SEO.

Old 12-22-2017, 05:41 PM
Contributing Member

The BS meter is rising!!! If you can'y rank in less than 30 days then you have issues. I understand if you going after extremely competitive keywords but if you understood SEO to begin with you would know going after the low hanging fruit FIRST will eventually let you reach the fruit on top.

Articles/Content should be of high quality written for readers and search engines both and should be interesting enough to be shared - YOU DON'T BUILD BACKLINKS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sell house fast View Post

Best of luck

Old 12-23-2017, 03:55 AM
Banned

Thumbs down Competition Analysis

you should do proper competition analysis, find competitors in your niche check their search engine ranks and the keywords for they are ranking and theirs backlinks and come up with proper strategy to rank your article in google over your competitors, you can check competitors in following tools

- Ahrefs
- SemRush
- KWFinders
- and so on...

do your diligence keep an eye on competition and you will be fine.

Old 12-23-2017, 10:23 AM
Contributing Member

Exactly why 90% of your are dead broke and make no money - you waste so much time on useless things like chasing competition instead of building your business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebGuide View Post
you should do proper competition analysis, find competitors in your niche check their search engine ranks and the keywords for they are ranking and theirs backlinks and come up with proper strategy to rank your article in google over your competitors, you can check competitors in following tools

- Ahrefs
- SemRush
- KWFinders
- and so on...

do your diligence keep an eye on competition and you will be fine.

Old 12-23-2017, 05:07 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosenborg View Post
There could be many different factors /reasons why your competitors rank better than you. But we canít help without the keywords and url of your page.

If you want serious help then be serious yourself about it. Without these two things we can only guess.
I agree with this response and I can say one thing. Google gives high priority for audience preference. Audience should stay on your web page, it should attractive the readers. Do not manipulate Google just give the quality information to your customers or audience so that it will surely increase your ranking.

Old 12-23-2017, 11:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Exactly why 90% of your are dead broke and make no money - you waste so much time on useless things like chasing competition instead of building your business.
Analysis Still Works, If you want to be in business you have to look after competition and needs to come up with new strategy.

Last edited by WebGuide; 12-23-2017 at 11:23 PM.

Old 12-24-2017, 12:11 AM
Contributing Member

Really? You a business consultant now?

I have had my online business for well over 20 years and I don't chase competition. I own 3 companies that are all successful.

I don't waste my time chasing competition, I don't care what they do.

Strange - I don't spam sites for backlinks, I don't follow and/or use lame tools like SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz, I don't chase competition, I don't do all the crap I see you self proclaimed experts doing - Yet I have successful companies and websites and you all are broke and wondering how to cheat the system.

Maybe... Just maybe.... You think there is something to what I give advice about ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebGuide View Post
Analysis Still Works, If you want to be in business you have to look after competition and needs to come up with new strategy.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum