Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 12-28-2017, 11:56 PM

Off-page SEO techniques are backlink builder techniques to fetch traffic and improved search engine ranking to website. Most preferred off-page seo techniques are
- Blog commenting
- Press release submission
- Online PR
- PPC
- QA and forum posting
- social media sharing

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-29-2017, 12:55 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea View Post
It's impossible to build unique content ... lmao!!! Seriously? and you claim to be some kind of SEO expert...

Creating quality content is easy - maybe you should have read this - http://www.v7n.com/forums/seo-forum/...ml#post2311249

Quality content + proper on-site SEO = Top Rankings, it's that simple. No time wasting chasing competition, No spamming up websites, No using worthless tools like MOZ and Ahrefs.

Proper quality content obtains "Natural Backlinks" and that is exactly what Google has asked for for YEARS!
Keyword density you are talking about in it.

Google has stopped caring about it. Unless your content looks almost automated or its completely ridiculous and stuffed with just keywords its fine.

Forum Management & Promotion, SEO Tips, Money Making tips etc.

Old 12-29-2017, 12:56 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctrlswitches View Post
Off-page SEO techniques are backlink builder techniques to fetch traffic and improved search engine ranking to website. Most preferred off-page seo techniques are
- Blog commenting
- Press release submission
- Online PR
- PPC
- QA and forum posting
- social media sharing
I mean seriously blog commenting, forum posting, social media sharing these are your suggestions.

Old 12-29-2017, 05:56 PM
Contributing Member

Wow you missed the entire purpose of the post - course I am not surprised.

Bottom line and the post says this - proper on-site SEO and quality content obtain and keeps top rankings. Spamming don't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrb1129 View Post
Keyword density you are talking about in it.

Google has stopped caring about it. Unless your content looks almost automated or its completely ridiculous and stuffed with just keywords its fine.

Old 12-30-2017, 07:51 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Wow you missed the entire purpose of the post - course I am not surprised.

Bottom line and the post says this - proper on-site SEO and quality content obtain and keeps top rankings. Spamming don't!
Don't worry I will be applying your methods too.

Old 12-30-2017, 11:22 AM
Contributing Member

Exactly why those of us that have top rankings over million dollar companies uses the Google Content Scanner.

Quote:
Unless your content looks almost automated or its completely ridiculous and stuffed with just keywords its fine.

Old 01-02-2018, 06:59 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

In seo we have two strategies are following one is on page seo anther one is off page seo , so the off page techniques are many are there I will mention blow list
Social book marking
Web directories
Profile creation
Forum submissions
Image sharing
Blog posting
Blog hosting
Blog commenting
Article submissions
PPT submissions
Gust blogging
Classified submissions

Old 01-02-2018, 10:01 AM
Contributing Member

That's not SEO - That's spamming

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackluter View Post
In seo we have two strategies are following one is on page seo anther one is off page seo , so the off page techniques are many are there I will mention blow list
Social book marking
Web directories
Profile creation
Forum submissions
Image sharing
Blog posting
Blog hosting
Blog commenting
Article submissions
PPT submissions
Gust blogging
Classified submissions

Old 01-02-2018, 01:26 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Really ? Like I said let the spam lists begin...
I see some sites ranked really high using those methods.

Old 01-02-2018, 06:07 PM
Contributing Member

Anybody can rank for keywords not searched for. Rankings are not everything and certainly are not the be all to end all.

Obtaining rankings through spammy ways 1. Will be limited 2. you have no idea what it is doing to your reputation 3. people buy from people, your actions effect you more than you know (especially when we talking about small businesses).

Quote:
Originally Posted by janjane View Post
I see some sites ranked really high using those methods.

Old 01-02-2018, 11:20 PM

SEOquake is the best loots to check off page SEO.

Old 01-03-2018, 05:57 AM

Hello,
Below are the key techniques to get top page ranking:
1.Comment on others blog
2.focus on high pr quality social bookmarking rather than web directory like Reddit, stumble upon and many more.
3. review submission
4. google local listing
5. forum posting
Hope these will help you.

Old 01-03-2018, 07:42 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
That's not SEO - That's spamming
Now hold on a second, what did he mean by 'blog hosting'?

Old 01-03-2018, 09:50 AM
Contributing Member

He is talking about creating your own blog network... Dumbest idea ever!!

Quote:
Now hold on a second, what did he mean by 'blog hosting'?

Old 01-04-2018, 08:32 AM

Quote:
He is talking about creating your own blog network... Dumbest idea ever!!
Hello Ord,

I have read this whole thread carefully and find out some really eye-opening things related to off-page and link building. Even I am using these so called Spam techniques from years and literally, I am now feeling helpless.

You have said in above posts that Good on-page and sharable content helps to earn links and improving ranking. Can you please guide us about on-page seo too?

I have found so many on-page checklist including some seo tools on internet saying title, meta description, sitemap, robots.txt, header tag, 301 redirection, img Alt attribute, and other.

Are you talking about these metrics or is it something else too?

Last edited by maxcargo; 01-04-2018 at 08:35 AM.

Old 01-04-2018, 12:16 PM
Contributing Member

Wow someone that actually reads threads...

Hi Max,
The process of SEO is extremely simple but many make it complex with all their "SEO Tactics" and worthless tools.

On-Site SEO would include much of what you have heard - titles, meta keywords, meta description, og tags, h1, h2, alt tag, proper image names, using menatically related words, and etc. So yes I am talking about these metrics.

If you create good on-site SEO along with high quality content (see this link: http://www.v7n.com/forums/seo-forum/...ml#post2311249) then users will share your site with others and other places. This is exactly what creates natural links.

Spammy backlinks do not get top rankings - natural links help in obtaining top rankings.

301 redirect - never use, it's a cheap trick and not worth it. Redirects have a purpose and that has nothing to do with SEO.

Tools - All those worthless tools semrush, ahref, moz, and the rest of them mean nothing. They waste people's time is what they do. Because people waste so much time on these worthless tools they can't focus on business and run their actual business.

Google has always offered a keyword tool - use it, because it is the only tool you need and it's free.

Understand this though - you can have perfect on-site SEO and still not rank if you have crappy content. The key is quality content - see the link I posted above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxcargo View Post
Hello Ord,

I have read this whole thread carefully and find out some really eye-opening things related to off-page and link building. Even I am using these so called Spam techniques from years and literally, I am now feeling helpless.

You have said in above posts that Good on-page and sharable content helps to earn links and improving ranking. Can you please guide us about on-page seo too?

I have found so many on-page checklist including some seo tools on internet saying title, meta description, sitemap, robots.txt, header tag, 301 redirection, img Alt attribute, and other.

Are you talking about these metrics or is it something else too?
Save

Old 01-05-2018, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Wow someone that actually reads threads...

Hi Max,
The process of SEO is extremely simple but many make it complex with all their "SEO Tactics" and worthless tools.

On-Site SEO would include much of what you have heard - titles, meta keywords, meta description, og tags, h1, h2, alt tag, proper image names, using menatically related words, and etc. So yes I am talking about these metrics.

If you create good on-site SEO along with high quality content (see this link: v7n.com/forums/seo-forum/421571-does-white-seo-really-exist.html#post2311249) then users will share your site with others and other places. This is exactly what creates natural links.

Spammy backlinks do not get top rankings - natural links help in obtaining top rankings.

301 redirect - never use, it's a cheap trick and not worth it. Redirects have a purpose and that has nothing to do with SEO.

Tools - All those worthless tools semrush, ahref, moz, and the rest of them mean nothing. They waste people's time is what they do. Because people waste so much time on these worthless tools they can't focus on business and run their actual business.

Google has always offered a keyword tool - use it, because it is the only tool you need and it's free.

Understand this though - you can have perfect on-site SEO and still not rank if you have crappy content. The key is quality content - see the link I posted above.

Save
Thanks for the clarifications on certain points, Ord. I will surely read the suggested thread here.

One more thing I want to ask, is there any parameter to define quality content or we can say the more sharable content the more it is good?

Old 01-05-2018, 10:34 AM
Contributing Member

Yes it's in that thread I linked to...

One thing I don't mention in that thread is the fact that people love a story so the more you write for readers and search engines the better.

I do have a post on one of my other sites about magnetic content but I dare not link to it from here. After reading the thread I linked to maybe do a little research on magnetic content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxcargo View Post
Thanks for the clarifications on certain points, Ord. I will surely read the suggested thread here.

One more thing I want to ask, is there any parameter to define quality content or we can say the more sharable content the more it is good?

Old 01-06-2018, 03:14 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sell house fast View Post
Hi Every One !
Again thank's for read my thread.
What is best plan for SEO.
do you have any off-page SEO check list.

if you have please share with me.

Thank you
instead of asking here, you can google off page SEO check-list.
Follow the blogs of SEJ and SEL to include 2018 ranking factors in the list.

Old 01-09-2018, 11:58 PM

create a dummy blog for your website to put your backlinks that's a good techniques for now

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum