Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 12-22-2017, 10:03 AM
Banned

How To Soul Traffic Loss Problem.

I have been very upset over the last few days. I do not understand what should I do now? Last month I finished my entire traffic When I researched to find the cause, I noticed that the directory I submitted to the directory on which the website was submitted has all been spam.

Only then did I dissvow All Spam Directories. Then, after 5 days, my 50% traffic recovered, which continued for 4-5 days. But again the same problem happened for the second time Google again deindexed all my posts.

After that again, I did not find any new spam links in the Google Search Connection, nor any new spam links, so I did not find anyone. I also checked the keyword density which gave me keyword density up to 3% in some posts that I did right. Now here again the second time I mentioned above again, in my 4-5 days, my 50% traffic was returned.

Now, for the third time again today I had had that which was 2 times. Today again Google has deindexed my website due to which my traffic is still 90% dropping.

Yes but I have seen another problem HTML Improvements in Google Search Console where 12 Post Duplicate Tittle & Discription was showing, which is not really. So I did notindex my website categories as the blog link Direct was mysite. com/blogging/.

I request you to please let me know the main reason that I can fix my website problem and focus on my content again.

Sir, I have great hopes from you and I am your regular visitor. I am sure that you will definitely help me in this crisis that can give me a new hope again.

Sir, this is my email id - [removed]
And this is the website - https://hindimepadhe.com

Last edited by manojptl624; 12-22-2017 at 10:15 AM.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-22-2017, 10:31 AM
Contributing Member

Google is running a new Fred update, and it is looking for spam links and when a site is marked as spam then all the links will also be marked as spam.

you can get your traffic back, all you need to do is not just disavouing links, you should ask webmasters to remove links, it is available on most of the directory websites.

If you can share the list of those spammy directories, which made your website deindexed here for members in a picture or a text file that would be great.

Old 12-22-2017, 10:49 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manojptl624 View Post
Sir, I have great hopes from you and I am your regular visitor. I am sure that you will definitely help me in this crisis that can give me a new hope again.
If you've disavowed the links, repaired your on-page, then it's just a matter of time. Going forward, no more screwing around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janjane View Post
Google is running a new Fred update, and it is looking for spam links and when a site is marked as spam then all the links will also be marked as spam.
Um, Fred was introduced over 9 months ago.

Quote:
you can get your traffic back, all you need to do is not just disavouing links, you should ask webmasters to remove links, it is available on most of the directory websites.
First those affected must ask web masters to remove said links. If no change after a short while, then you try the disavow route, but nothing is guaranteed.

Quote:
If you can share the list of those spammy directories, which made your website deindexed here for members in a picture or a text file that would be great.
Now, what is that going to do?

Old 12-22-2017, 11:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Will you please tell me how can I contact the webmaster for removing those spam directories? If you are talking about Google Dissvow Tool then I have already done it. Sir, you have some other way. Please tell you in detail sir.

Quote:
Why not sir look at all the spam, all those spam directories.
Quote:
domain:abstractdirectory.net
domain:acedirectory.org
domain:adbritedirectory.com
domain:addirectory.org
domain:advancedseodirectory.com
domain:activdirectory.net
domain:addgoodsites.com
domain:aquarius-dir.com
domain:apeopledirectory.com
domain:alive-directory.com
domain:afunnydir.com
domain:aquarius-dir.com
domain:backpagedir.com
domain:bedirectory.com
domain:bestdirectory4you.com
domain:beegdirectory.com
domain:craigslistdirectory.net
domain:clicksordirectory.com
domain:dvfstylecollective.com
domain:directoryanalytic.com
domain:ebay-dir.com
domain:emojilove.us
domain:exampledir.com
domain:familydir.com
domain:huludirectory.com
domain:hotdirectory.net
domain:indireview.in
domain:linkedin-directory.com
domain:reddit-directory.com
domain:sublimedir.net
domain:target-directory.com

Old 12-22-2017, 12:48 PM

You haven't been deindexed....

"site:https://hindimepadhe.com/"

run that search query in Google.

Old 12-22-2017, 01:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun-m View Post
You haven't been deindexed....

"site:https://hindimepadhe.com/"

run that search query in Google.
I have not deindexed but all my rank post is not coming to the result when searching on the keyword, which does not have organic result traffic. My post is hidden in search.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

Closed Thread