Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Share |
Old 12-29-2017, 06:55 AM

Thumbs down Where can I get the best seo services for one page of my website

Where can I get the best seo services for one page of my website???

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-29-2017, 07:37 AM
Contributing Member

Are you asking that your entire site is just one page or you are looking for SEO work just for one page of your site?

Old 12-29-2017, 07:50 AM

i want looking for seo work for one page my site

Old 12-29-2017, 08:01 AM
Contributing Member

What's so special about this page?

Old 12-29-2017, 09:45 AM

You can't SEO one page! There will be links out of that page (to your home page, to images, to links at bottom of page such as terms, or about us.

Every one of those links will affect your SEO, as will the name and age of your site and where it is hosted. A dot.com domain is usually best hosted in USA if you want it in best position of google.com, a .co.uk domain is usually best hosted in UK if you want it in best position in google .co.uk, and so on.

Your hosting company can affect your SEO too. Even if you have always been with one hosting company, frequent changes of server can be noted and can affect SEO.

Even one page has so many variables outside the page that SEO of one page is pretty pointless.

Old 12-29-2017, 12:15 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickySt View Post
frequent changes of server can be noted and can affect SEO.
How exactly does that work?

Old 12-29-2017, 06:42 PM

Actually, i like linksmanagement.com for seo service in my blog

Old 12-30-2017, 12:11 AM
Contributing Member

BullChit!!!

You certainly can SEO 1 page and take over rankings. Hell for that matter you can SEO 1 forum post and take over rankings.

I know - I have done both many times !!!

It's obvious you have no idea what you talk about because you just shoot down the idea because YOU can't do it.

Quote:
You can't SEO one page! There will be links out of that page (to your home page, to images, to links at bottom of page such as terms, or about us.

Every one of those links will affect your SEO, as will the name and age of your site and where it is hosted. A dot.com domain is usually best hosted in USA if you want it in best position of google.com, a .co.uk domain is usually best hosted in UK if you want it in best position in google .co.uk, and so on.

Your hosting company can affect your SEO too. Even if you have always been with one hosting company, frequent changes of server can be noted and can affect SEO.

Even one page has so many variables outside the page that SEO of one page is pretty pointless.

Old 12-30-2017, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD View Post
How exactly does that work?
If you do a whois for a domain it tells you how many changes of server there have been since registration.

This may be out of your control if you remain with the same hosting company but they keep changing servers (that says something about the reliability and stability of the hosting company) but may be within your control if you keep moving hosting companies (which says something about you).

Whilst it is a minor issue, my understanding is that this is one of the smaller things that make up the Google algo.

Old 12-30-2017, 07:49 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea View Post
BullChit!!!

You certainly can SEO 1 page and take over rankings. Hell for that matter you can SEO 1 forum post and take over rankings.

I know - I have done both many times !!!

It's obvious you have no idea what you talk about because you just shoot down the idea because YOU can't do it.
Well I still don't understand when does hosting companies and their services have to do anything about SEO?

Old 12-30-2017, 10:46 AM

It will become difficult to do SEO for one page website if the niche is highly competitive as you need to provide enough information about the product or service which you are offering but the techniques will remain same either it is one page or several pages.

Old 12-30-2017, 11:25 AM
Contributing Member

They don't! Some claim they do... Some actually think Google scans domain registrations and cross check to see how long you have owned the domain, how many times you changed hosting and etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrb1129 View Post
Well I still don't understand when does hosting companies and their services have to do anything about SEO?
Ummm you do realize if a host adds a block of IPs that could show a change in server... If a host upgrades software then it can also do the same... Google knows this, why don't you?

This is as bad as saying if you don't have SSL your rankings will suffer - Bullchit!!!

Quote:
If you do a whois for a domain it tells you how many changes of server there have been since registration.

This may be out of your control if you remain with the same hosting company but they keep changing servers (that says something about the reliability and stability of the hosting company) but may be within your control if you keep moving hosting companies (which says something about you).

Whilst it is a minor issue, my understanding is that this is one of the smaller things that make up the Google algo.

Old 12-30-2017, 02:42 PM

Quote:

You might want to read up on that a bit...

Old 12-30-2017, 06:20 PM
Contributing Member

Oh he probably did read one of those lame SEO blogs that claim to be authorities and all they want to do is sell you tools or click their ads.

That's why he has the wrong information ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi99 View Post
You might want to read up on that a bit...

Old 12-31-2017, 07:45 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Oh he probably did read one of those lame SEO blogs that claim to be authorities and all they want to do is sell you tools or click their ads.

That's why he has the wrong information ....
Well if I have to rank just one page of any site. Then I will certainly not perform any link building tactics on it because it will look like that I am trying to manipulate the SERP's. I will just focus on on-page optimization to the most specially if long tail keywords is available. Promoting on the social platforms that's other thing.

Old 12-31-2017, 10:05 AM
Contributing Member

I don't do any link building anyways - my readers and followers do that for me

I have an online mall for vendors - I call these vendor pages because the site for them is 1 page. The 1 page contains approx. 10 of their products with descriptions, about us, additional text, contact info and a contact form.

These 1 page sites all rank for local keywords and do extremely well for the vendors. I build no backlinks for these pages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrb1129 View Post
Well if I have to rank just one page of any site. Then I will certainly not perform any link building tactics on it because it will look like that I am trying to manipulate the SERP's. I will just focus on on-page optimization to the most specially if long tail keywords is available. Promoting on the social platforms that's other thing.

Old 01-01-2018, 07:45 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
I don't do any link building anyways - my readers and followers do that for me

I have an online mall for vendors - I call these vendor pages because the site for them is 1 page. The 1 page contains approx. 10 of their products with descriptions, about us, additional text, contact info and a contact form.

These 1 page sites all rank for local keywords and do extremely well for the vendors. I build no backlinks for these pages.
Can you please explain?

"I have an online mall for vendors - I call these vendor pages because the site for them is 1 page. The 1 page contains approx. 10 of their products with descriptions, about us, additional text, contact info and a contact form.

These 1 page sites all rank for local keywords and do extremely well for the vendors. I build no backlinks for these pages."

Old 01-01-2018, 09:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andileangle View Post
Where can I get the best seo services for one page of my website???
Hire an SEO Company which fall into your budget and deliver you promised results!

Old 01-01-2018, 10:54 PM
Contributing Member

No real SEO can promise results! If they do then you need to run the other way.

If that SEO is so good they can promise you results, what do they need you for? They can just the same type of business and make all the money...

Quote:
Originally Posted by evejones View Post
Hire an SEO Company which fall into your budget and deliver you promised results!
Save

Old 01-02-2018, 02:19 PM

Follow backlinkco for SEO

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum