Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 01-07-2018, 12:14 AM

No backlinks found!!

Hello everyone, I have started my blog three weeks ago. For initial backlinks I have created 50 do follow links. But when I check my blog with free backlinks checker tools it can not find any backlinks. Do not know why this happening.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-07-2018, 01:06 AM
Contributing Member

Unhappy

it will take months for your links to get indexed and to appear on public databases, I would suggest you not to make too much links for your website in a short time, I suggest you to create at least 10-20 High quality links to your website in a month or you will end up loosing all of your efforts.
I suggest you to subscribe to Neil Patel, and Backlinko website and read their articles prior to creating backlinks for your website.

Old 01-07-2018, 01:10 AM
Contributing Member

What's your Google webmasters tool saying?

Old 01-07-2018, 01:53 AM
Contributing Member

There is no such thing as do follow links - please stop the madness!

Why do you people keep running to backlink checker tools when you should have your own server stats ???

Who cares what your backlinks are - what traffic are you getting, what keywords are they using to find you, how long are they staying on your site.. Server stats do tell you these things.

If your server stats don't give you any good information then it's obvious you are doing something wrong and it's not spammy backlinks you create that is the problem. Maybe it's your on-site seo, maybe your content sucks, this list could go on and on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitdey View Post
Hello everyone, I have started my blog three weeks ago. For initial backlinks I have created 50 do follow links. But when I check my blog with free backlinks checker tools it can not find any backlinks. Do not know why this happening.

Old 01-07-2018, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janjane View Post
it will take months for your links to get indexed and to appear on public databases, I would suggest you not to make too much links for your website in a short time, I suggest you to create at least 10-20 High quality links to your website in a month or you will end up loosing all of your efforts.
I suggest you to subscribe to Neil Patel, and Backlinko website and read their articles prior to creating backlinks for your website.
Thanks for letting me know that. I have already subscribed to backlinkco and Neil Patel's blog. They have great stuffs. Can you suggest me how can I maintain 10-20 backlinks per month?

Old 01-07-2018, 03:37 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by janjane View Post
it will take months for your links to get indexed and to appear on public databases, I would suggest you not to make too many links to your website in a short time, I suggest you create at least 10-20 High quality links to your website in a month or you will end up losing all of your efforts.
I suggest you subscribe to Neil Patel, and Backlinko website and read their articles prior to creating backlinks for your website.
I am satisfied with "janjane"

Old 01-07-2018, 10:43 AM

Lightbulb Submit Manually to Bing and Google

use Fetch as Google For every URL of your blog and submit URLs manually to Bing webmaster tools.within a week your backlinks will be counted.

Old 01-07-2018, 11:31 AM

Hi
I think you no need check internal backlink using 3ed party tools because you knew which you did. but if you try to check index your link you can check using this method
" sites:yoursite.com . in Google, then you will see all your indexing link here.

Thank you

Old 01-12-2018, 07:44 AM
Contributing Member

If you have backlinks, within 20 days they will appear in 'Google Search Console' (if you have access to it depending who set up our website). Alternatively use a tool called Serpstat that will display your backlinks.

Old 01-12-2018, 10:34 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
My question to you, is why are you so fixated in discovering links? Do you have a bet with someone?

I ask, because, if and when any links are "discovered" and indexed by the SE's, nothing much more will happen than if you just stopped worrying about them, and focussed on making your blog the best it could possibly be.

It's like watching the stock market daily. That would drive anyone except the day-traders nuts.

Old 01-12-2018, 07:16 PM
Contributing Member

They don't get it! They waste so much time on useless things like moz and ahref tools, searching places to spam, looking for so called do follow links that don't exist, chasing competition, and etc...

Today social dominates users' attention. Nearly 20% of total time spent online in the US across both desktop and mobile devices is on social platforms. Facebook, alone, makes up 14% of total time spent online, according to comScore.

Source: http://www.businessinsider.com/socia...istics-2013-12

If they would just focus on building a business then they would actually see results. If I wasted all my time doing those things above I would never have created 3 successful companies. This year I am opening a 4th and thus far in 12 days it has generated $3,000.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD View Post
My question to you, is why are you so fixated in discovering links? Do you have a bet with someone?

I ask, because, if and when any links are "discovered" and indexed by the SE's, nothing much more will happen than if you just stopped worrying about them, and focussed on making your blog the best it could possibly be.

It's like watching the stock market daily. That would drive anyone except the day-traders nuts.
Save

Old 01-12-2018, 11:16 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Don't panic. it is not necessary that the link you build can display immediately.
for my site, sometimes backlinks don't increase in analytics for a month and after a month backlinks increase in huge number.

Old 01-22-2018, 12:38 AM

tollywoodmoviesadda

Quote:
it will take some time to

it will take some time to appruval

Old 01-22-2018, 01:58 AM

waiting is happiness

waiting is happiness. check webmaster tool

Old 01-22-2018, 04:45 AM

Have Patience. There are sites which takes time to index

Old 01-22-2018, 06:13 AM
Contributing Member

Do one think share your every url to social networking sites, and micro blogging sites. Then after you have chance to get your results on time. After all, your problem is very new, i never face it yet. Might be you submit links database was not good. Follow some SEO guidelines.

Old 01-22-2018, 06:48 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuanbachk54 View Post
waiting is happiness. check webmaster tool
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittuvarma View Post
it will take some time to

it will take some time to appruval
Quote:
Originally Posted by amcofab View Post
Have Patience. There are sites which takes time to index
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradvictor1 View Post
Do one think share your every url to social networking sites, and micro blogging sites. Then after you have chance to get your results on time. After all, your problem is very new, i never face it yet. Might be you submit links database was not good. Follow some SEO guidelines.

Old 01-23-2018, 08:54 PM
Banned

It takes some time for indexed

Dear no problem Google takes some to indexed backlinks so keep your work daily basis some times later its shows automatically.

Old 01-23-2018, 10:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Will you share the statistics of your Webmaster's Tool?

Old 01-25-2018, 01:44 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
First you need to check the backlinks made by you are crawled by google or not. May be they are not crawled or indexed by google that could be a reason of not showing the backlinks for your site.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

Closed Thread