Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 01-07-2018, 11:26 AM

Guest Posting

guest posting is another great process of increasing your DA and TS but it's really timing issue and hard methods for getting approve some time it takes more than 150+ days for approving and some time need to pay for that.

so my personal view about this create some free website and try to write the awesome human-friendly article and create some link according to Google terms then you will get t5raffic as well increase your rank and other score and you will be to 10 in Google soon.

What do you think about this
am I correct path?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-07-2018, 01:08 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
Security Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sell house fast View Post

so my personal view about this create some free website and try to write the awesome human-friendly article and create some link according to Google terms then you will get t5raffic as well increase your rank and other score and you will be to 10 in Google soon.
I'm not sure what kool-aide bottle you are drinking from, but I'd suggest you read a few SEO threads here before planning out any strategies.

Old 01-07-2018, 05:17 PM
Contributing Member

DA and TS has 100% nothing to do with Rankings or Search Engines.

How about just post quality content on your own website - and it's done!

Quote:
guest posting is another great process of increasing your DA and TS but it's really timing issue and hard methods for getting approve some time it takes more than 150+ days for approving and some time need to pay for that.

am I correct path?

Old 01-07-2018, 09:39 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:

am I correct path?
By 'create a free website' you mean web 2.0 sites right? Creating and maintaining them is equal to creating a whole new site and you have to work for them just like you work for your website. Instead of doing all this, why dont we make our website's blog so strong that it drives traffic and strongly influences the users.

Old 01-07-2018, 10:21 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea View Post
DA and TS has 100% nothing to do with Rankings or Search Engines.

How about just post quality content on your own website - and it's done!
Totally agree with you. Google shows some results which do not have high DA and TS and still ranking in top 10. If you provide user engaging content then it helps to rank easily.

Old 01-08-2018, 12:35 AM
Contributing Member

People always choose the hard way to do things because the truth scares them and they rather lie, cheat, and steal to get someplace.

Oh it could not be easy as doing proper on-site SEO and Write quality content and post it on your own website... Oh no way could it be that easy

I swear sometimes I wonder if we live in a world of damn idiots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by david21 View Post
Totally agree with you. Google shows some results which do not have high DA and TS and still ranking in top 10. If you provide user engaging content then it helps to rank easily.

Old 01-08-2018, 12:49 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea View Post
People always choose the hard way to do things because the truth scares them and they rather lie, cheat, and steal to get someplace.

Oh it could not be easy as doing proper on-site SEO and Write quality content and post it on your own website... Oh no way could it be that easy

I swear sometimes I wonder if we live in a world of damn idiots!
Leave them. They are still obsessed with DA and TS. What can you say or do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by evejones View Post
By 'create a free website' you mean web 2.0 sites right? Creating and maintaining them is equal to creating a whole new site and you have to work for them just like you work for your website. Instead of doing all this, why dont we make our website's blog so strong that it drives traffic and strongly influences the users.
And you can't just go blasting a bunch of web 2.0 sites and get ranked.

The authority has to rise from somewhere.

Forum Management & Promotion, SEO Tips, Money Making tips etc.

Old 01-08-2018, 01:38 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:

am I correct path?
I agree that we can create a blog and share content there.. But it doesn't mean that guest posting is useless. Ofcourse its a long term process but if i have an option then definitely i'll go for it.

Old 01-08-2018, 02:06 AM
Contributing Member

The authority comes from your OWN website. Create quality content and post it on your own website, become the authority...

Why people don't get this is beyond me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrb1129 View Post
And you can't just go blasting a bunch of web 2.0 sites and get ranked.

The authority has to rise from somewhere.

Old 01-08-2018, 02:57 AM

I think you are right and correct path. but remember it you should write good content on your website then you will be rid of the top.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum