Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Web Hosting Forum

Web Hosting Forum Discuss web hosting related stuff.

Share |
Old 04-08-2011, 11:23 AM

Affordable Reseller Hosting?

Hey guys,

Which is a Affordable and reliable hosting company?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-11-2011, 06:50 PM
Banned

You should be specific about the kind of requirements you look for. There are lot of options for a reseller hosting. However, you need to work on the budget, service etc., to land up on a host provider.

Old 04-13-2011, 02:38 PM

Other things to consider are:

- Do you need WHMCS or ClientExec or similar billing system - and is it provided free.
- Do you need end user support - is ticket based enough, or do you need live chat support too?
- What level of support do you need? - Ticket/Live Chat/Phone - many don't provide the latter.
- Do you want an SSL - I'd think so - and if so, is one provided? Bear in mind, you get a basic one for only around $12.

One key decision is are you going to provide most of the support, or do you want it done for you? And how much space do you require?
Taking your budget you can balance the service you require and the space you require, as you're not going to get loads of both on a low budget, one's got to give.

In the UK I've heard good things about EUKHost. They also provide Live Chat support for your customers. In the US, you may want to go for HostGator, although again, I haven't used their reseller services. However, I've heard decent things about them, and I have experienced their support when migrating their clients to my services, and it's been pretty good.

Basically, list down the key points that you require, do some searching, and see which host matches those points best, and then of course google their name + reviews to get a feel for their service quality.

I hope that helps.

Old 04-14-2011, 12:13 PM
Contributing Member

How do you define "affordable". Most people understand it as "cheap". If I was a Reseller, I would not get a cheap Reseller Hosting account because I might have worries. Downtime will make your customers to run away from you and you will loose business.

Old 04-14-2011, 01:43 PM

Affordable and cheap are very different things. Affordable just means it's not expensive. With hardware costs and competition these days, you can expect to get good service and performance from a low priced host.

Saying that, I personally stay away from services and products labelled or marketed as "cheap", even if they're the same price as others that aren't, because it may suggest a preocupation with price above all else.

The OP asked for Affordable and Reliable hosting, and those aren't mutually exclusive requirements.

It is important to have a good idea about what you'll need though, including the level of support you require (are you a begginer, or can you do a lot of complex tasks yourself), and the level of support you'll want given to your clients by the host (if any).

Old 04-19-2011, 10:18 PM
Contributing Member

It is really depending on your need. and budget.

is 6 dollar sound affordable 123akshay?

Quote:

Old 04-19-2011, 10:43 PM
Contributing Member

Hi,
There are a lot of companies offer affordable reseller hosting, but as said by Alex, you need to know what is your requirement and also you need to choose the company who provide reliable support.

Old 04-20-2011, 02:39 AM
Contributing Member

A long list is here on search engine but it just depends upon your needs and budget I think.

Old 04-27-2011, 11:21 AM
Contributing Member

What is your budget ?

Old 04-30-2011, 08:01 PM

Iagree i also found crunch-host resseler hosting

Old 05-02-2011, 06:23 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123akshay View Post
Hey guys,

Bluehost, Hostgator are some of the best...

by the way, what is your budget?

Old 05-03-2011, 09:18 PM

crush-host host4post company

Old 05-03-2011, 11:43 PM
Contributing Member

Have u got your web host? If yes, please share your issue.

Old 05-24-2011, 12:42 AM

Cheapest will not always be best, but we understand everyone has a budget.

Consider strongly how good uptime is and also their customer support. I would imagine that you want your reseller hosting to run virtually on auto-pilot and not have to be answering loads of stupid questions that could easily be answered via a quality support database and some half decent customer service - these are things that you should make sure are included in your master reseller package,

Old 05-24-2011, 11:30 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocor View Post
Cheapest will not always be best, but we understand everyone has a budget.

Consider strongly how good uptime is and also their customer support. I would imagine that you want your reseller hosting to run virtually on auto-pilot and not have to be answering loads of stupid questions that could easily be answered via a quality support database and some half decent customer service - these are things that you should make sure are included in your master reseller package,
I agree 100%.

Also look at support. Do they have a telephone number and does it ring for hours or is there someone to answer? Do they have end user support? If your just starting out I don't think you want to be answering support tickets at 4am and 24/7 support is expected in the industry now.

Old 08-19-2011, 02:42 AM
Contributing Member

There are many web hosting services online. Offers start even less than a dollar per month. I suggest you to clear all doubts before signing
Thanks .. for information before registering, will surely seek the key factors as the quality and level of a server, the type of support and service quality and services, such as anti-spam protection, access Cpanel PHP, Perl, Ruby-on-Rails, AJAX and Home support.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Web Hosting Forum