Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Services > Free Web Services

Free Web Services Offer free web services related to the development, promotion, running, or maintenance of a website or blog.

Share |
Old 09-09-2014, 08:11 PM

Excel Spreadsheet developed for you for your web needs

Hi, I am just starting off as part time Microsoft Excel consultant and I am looking to develop a spreadsheet for someone for free. This spreadsheet would be used to help them with their internet marketing or web business. It can be an improvement on a current spreadsheet you use or develop something from the beginning. Stuff like budget spreadsheet, Ebay sales spreadsheet, research assistant. Anything that you might use, contact me and we can discuss.

While I am just starting as a consultant, I have used Excel for 15 years in my accounting job so I have plenty of experience to build whatever you may want.

The reason I am doing this is twofold. One, I am just starting out and could use a nice testimonial from someone. Two, if this spreadsheet could be something that others could use, I plan to tweak it a bit and sell it or give it away. That's why this is free.

So if you do any task in a spreadsheet that you feel could be improved, or just something you want developed in Excel, I would like to work with you throughout the development and give you a free product.

thanks!

Joe
www.ExcelByJoe.com

Advertisement

Advertisement

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Services > Free Web Services