Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 02-09-2017, 05:55 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrishivardhan View Post
One simple thing you can do is that. you can install dofollow plugin in your pc. after that you can easily check that the link you are making is going to be dofollow or no follow.
Did you read any of the previous posts?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-10-2017, 02:16 AM
Banned

Post genuine content... and from blog, social bookmarking sites...

Old 02-10-2017, 08:13 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin smith View Post
Post genuine content... and from blog, social bookmarking sites...
Did you read the opening reply and the other ones before replying?

Old 02-10-2017, 02:49 PM
Banned

what !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woomeister View Post
None...not in the real world of social media. Maybe there are pretend ones in Pakistan?
what do you mean by pakistan are making joke of someone country?

Old 02-10-2017, 03:12 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJunaidShahid View Post
what do you mean by pakistan are making joke of someone country?
You don't understand so don't excited...in many countries, such as India, Pakistan, Malaysia there are fake sites, copying popular western world sites.

Similar to China copying everything from Chanel bags to land river cars.

Old 02-10-2017, 03:44 PM
Banned

If they are copying them then why are western sites don't claim their content? and why they are less ranked against the copied one? In this sense your are saying alibaba or aliexpress which is chines company and almost all the Europe who purchased every thing from china through the Pakistan is using their content did they ever claim this?

did you know the sports items which are available all over the glob are just product of pakistan mostly and even that Samsung is non British company and big brands like honda toyota are chines or japanes brands and even that the mobile you are using have atleast consist of one part which is manufactured in china so what??

Old 02-10-2017, 04:02 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJunaidShahid View Post
If they are copying them then why are western sites don't claim their content? and why they are less ranked against the copied one? In this sense your are saying alibaba or aliexpress which is chines company and almost all the Europe who purchased every thing from china through the Pakistan is using their content did they ever claim this?

did you know the sports items which are available all over the glob are just product of pakistan mostly and even that Samsung is non British company and big brands like honda toyota are chines or japanes brands and even that the mobile you are using have atleast consist of one part which is manufactured in china so what??
Look I have no idea what your point is but you obviously don't understand what I'm saying so let's not keep going round in circles.

I will avoid answering in your threads if you'd rather as you seem to think I have an issue with your country which is far from the truth.

Old 02-10-2017, 05:50 PM
Contributing Member

The only way to get do-follow backlinks is by searching forum, guest blogging, and social profile sites which allow you to have a do-follow signature, backlink, or home page link on their site. Just invest your time to find them, make a list of them, and start link-building. But, don't too aggressive and make them with various anchor texts. Otherwise, Google will mark your backlinks as manual actions/spam.

To get do-follow backlinks is not only off-page. On-page interlinked pages also great SEO optimization. Make them balance and make sure you optimize your mainstay pages or posts SEO both off-page and on-page methods. Good luck!

Old 02-11-2017, 03:33 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegissoftwares View Post
You can get dofollow link from high DA/PA forum sites, blog sites and social bookmarking sites. If you have high quality content so you can take permission to publish your content in forum sites and you can get dofollow link.

And there are lots of social bookmarking sites available from where you can also get dofollow links as well.
Can I have the list of that social bookmarking sites from where I can get dofollow link?

Old 02-11-2017, 10:19 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinJohnson1 View Post
Can I have the list of that social bookmarking sites from where I can get dofollow link?
Thread Hi jacking?

Old 02-12-2017, 05:53 AM
Contributing Member

Nowadays everyone is more educated about the dofollow and disadvantage of link juice flow from dofollow links from there website so webmasters are also disabling this and allowing no-follow links from there websites. It is better to focus on nofollow also to get some traffic and in the process you will get fomr do-follow as well. Finding particular websites which is only giving do-follow links to other websites is very difficult and the best way is with article submissions.

Old 02-12-2017, 07:25 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by singhabhishek251 View Post
Nowadays everyone is more educated about the dofollow and disadvantage of link juice flow from dofollow links.
I'm not even going to get into the fact there are no such thing as "dofollow". What I am questioning is, what the heck is the disadvantage of having a link without the "nofollow" attribute??

Last edited by LMD; 02-12-2017 at 07:29 AM. Reason: add

Old 02-14-2017, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTMLBasicTutor View Post
There is no such thing as dofollow. A link either has the nofollow attribute applied or it does not.

Why are you concerned with only getting links from sites that do not use the nofollow attribute?
  • Your backlink profile will look suspect if only containing links from sites not using the nofollow attribute and draw attention to it by the search engines.
  • Do you not want traffic as well? You shouldn't be worried about with nofollow or not. You should be worried about building a reputation in the community you are participating in. Also you should be more concerned about conversing with the page/post author and their followers than getting a backlink.
Indeed, Google appreciates natural links; thus, it will be a mix of high quality & low quality links including no-follow and do-follow ones. If you want to have a natural link profile, then I suggest you have a diversity or mix of these kinds of links. If you are only getting links from one specific type, then it definitely looks suspicious to Google. Thereby, making your site more vulnerable to penalties. Focus more on getting any kinds of links rather than focusing on one type of link.

Old 02-14-2017, 10:07 PM

Try to create combination of both ("Do Follow & No Follow") Link. which Always gets the Best response from google..

Old 02-15-2017, 01:01 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contentgather View Post
Why do you not want no-follow links? Are you buying links and don't want to pay for no-follow?

If you're just building naturally, there's no reason to avoid no-follow links. They are not bad. A no-follow link is better than NO link.

Additionally, there's some speculation that you need to maintain a healthy and natural balance of do/no follow links. Some say if Google sees you with an unusual % of dofollow links, they'll penalize you for it because they know the links aren't real.
You are right, Nofollow links does not pass any link juice. But it does not mean that you need to completely concentrate on dofollow links as it would look unnatural. Better to have a healthy mix of dofollow and nofollow.

Old 02-15-2017, 02:23 AM

Do follow back links have very precious steps to follow but why you need to opt for do follow only. Otherwise if there is no back link from respective website but the content or information you post is worth sharing then it will give you the same benefit.

Old 02-15-2017, 03:09 AM

add sites in directories

Old 02-15-2017, 08:45 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky P View Post
Try to create combination of both ("Do Follow & No Follow") Link. which Always gets the Best response from google..
Quote:
Originally Posted by minik View Post
Do follow back links have very precious steps to follow but why you need to opt for do follow only. Otherwise if there is no back link from respective website but the content or information you post is worth sharing then it will give you the same benefit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazilfazi View Post
add sites in directories

Pile of junk.

Old 02-15-2017, 05:59 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazilfazi View Post
add sites in directories
Why?

Please explain to us how to tell if a directory is a quality web directory and not a link farm.

Old 02-17-2017, 02:30 AM
Banned

You can install plugin in mozila to check the dofollow back links.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

Closed Thread