Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues

Controversial Social Issues Discussions concerning controversial social issues. Topics include politics, religion, culture, social and economic issues, etc. Respect required at all times.

Share |
Old 10-23-2008, 03:32 PM

It may just well save the planet too.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-23-2008, 03:55 PM

The account by the ex "hit man" was devastating to opponents of this "conspiracy" theory I would think.

Last edited by Atom; 10-23-2008 at 03:58 PM.

Old 10-24-2008, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merovinq View Post
Maybe we should start a revolution..
I just finished watching the first Zeitgeist and the Money Masters. Both were excellent. These films expose the raw truth, something we American sheep are not used to.

I think that Zeitgeist: Addendum is the best truth film I've seen to date. I highly recommend that everyone watch it.

Last edited by Atom; 10-24-2008 at 02:39 AM.

Old 10-24-2008, 02:56 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom View Post
I just finished watching the first Zeitgeist and the Money Masters.

I have not yet heard about Money Masters. Yes, I am interested in watching that one as well. But personally I am done with watching movies trying to alter people's emotions. I want to see a movie which tries to prove its points with the truth rather than trying to disprove the existance of God and then somehow finding a way to connect that to the actions of the government.

Old 10-24-2008, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitetutor View Post
I have not yet heard about Money Masters. Yes, I am interested in watching that one as well. But personally I am done with watching movies trying to alter people's emotions. I want to see a movie which tries to prove its points with the truth rather than trying to disprove the existance of God and then somehow finding a way to connect that to the actions of the government.
If you're that brainwashed, then ignore the God part. Ignore the God part, Mike, and concentrate on the rest.

Old 10-24-2008, 05:00 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom View Post
If you're that brainwashed, then ignore the God part. Ignore the God part, Mike, and concentrate on the rest.
I'd echo that.
Forget about every word they say about God, Mike. You're not going to alter your views on God, anyway.
Concentrate only on the topic of money and how it's created, used, misused and abused.
There doesn't need to be a connection to God for you to think about your well being.

Old 10-24-2008, 05:17 PM

I'm thinking that some here that know me might be thinking I've lost my faith. I haven't. I've just realized that I need to put it aside for now to give myself a chance to think as clearly and unbiased as possible about this.

Old 10-24-2008, 05:30 PM

Sorta like watching Family Guy or American Dad, you have to put your reservations aside or you won't find them funny, the actual truth is that they are the funniest series ever presented on American network television. Laughter is healing, good for a person. I know that the film mentions that we are fed constant entertainment to keep us passive, but folks, you absolutely have got to watch several episodes of these shows, unbiased. You won't believe how funny that humor can really be. Absolutely side splitting.

Last edited by Atom; 10-24-2008 at 05:36 PM.

Old 10-24-2008, 05:45 PM

It's like you have to just kind of let everything go in order to receive the proper effect.

Old 10-24-2008, 06:16 PM

And I swear to God the ideas for some of their skits have been taken from this very forum! LOL. But seriously, it really appears that way sometimes, and if not this one then forums in general, but I swear several of their ideas are gleaned from forum banter and hot forum topics alike.

Old 10-24-2008, 06:22 PM

Funny stuff.

Ok I'll stop spamming my thread for now, but I'll be back.

Oh crap, this is a serious subject, I forgot. Sorry. Where were we..

oh yeah that's right, so what do you all think of this film? Can anyone find any truly invalid points?

Last edited by Atom; 10-24-2008 at 06:36 PM.

Old 10-24-2008, 07:07 PM

I suspect some might be in shock.

I've been trying to pick out just one invalid point to attack, but I'm finding that rather difficult myself.

So what the hell are we gonna do? I don't think that we can stay mired in the dichotomy and expect real change. We are being funneled, plain and simple, right down to a small opening where we are forced to choose between two evils. This is the system that perpetuates the lie that keeps money and power in the hands of the bankers and corporate elite. Question: is corruption really fixable in a Capitalist system?

Old 10-24-2008, 07:29 PM

To me Capitalism seems to be founded on it. Corruption right from the get go. Make any sense?

Old 10-24-2008, 07:34 PM

Have a look at the beginning of the film again. The system is criminal in the way it currently is set up. Criminal, people. No?

Old 10-29-2008, 03:31 PM
Contributing Member

Aaron Russo had it down cold - he was probably assinated for asking too many questions

Freedom to Facisim

Old 10-29-2008, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtokealot View Post
Aaron Russo had it down cold - he was probably assinated for asking too many questions
His own website says he died of cancer.

Old 10-29-2008, 03:53 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap View Post
His own website says he died of cancer.
did you not hear what happened to lipvenyenko? i wonder how difficult it would be to falseify an autopsy or corrupt somebody to lie about it ???

people dont ask enough questions these days

Old 10-29-2008, 03:58 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
did you not hear what happened to lipvenyenko? i wonder how difficult it would be to falseify an autopsy or corrupt somebody to lie about it ???

people dont ask enough questions these days
I get what you're saying. But, again, his own website says he died of cancer.
You would think if there were suspicions surrounding his death, they would be posted there. Wouldn't you?

Old 10-29-2008, 07:30 PM

Quote:

Freedom to Facisim
I just watched that one not too long ago, that lays it out quite nicely. Here are a few excerpts from the documentary:

The main purpose of the income tax is not to raise revenue, but to redistribute wealth, and to control society.

Income tax is the instrument of totalitarianism, it is the means by which government can manipulate people and put them in a condition of servitude.

After interest payments and government waste, not one penny collected from the tax on your labor pays for the services you expect from the government. (it goes to pay on the national debt)

An agency that will unlawfully impose a tax which doesn't exist, is not going to care if we the people don't know what our rights are, they're not going to tell us.

The US Constitution, the Bill Of Rights and the Declaration Of Independence are documents that freed an entire nation. The Internal Revenue Code, is a document whose unlawful application by the Internal Revenue Service enslaves the nation that the Constitution, Bill Of Rights and Declaration Of Independence attempted to free. /

Folks, our (America's) freedom ended in 1913 with the creation of The Federal Reserve, and it just gets worse from there.

Last edited by Atom; 10-29-2008 at 07:35 PM.

Old 10-29-2008, 10:18 PM

Even the Mafia has a code of honor. The IRS has no code of honor. None.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Forum Lobby > Controversial Social Issues