Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Websites

Websites Buy and sell websites here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Share |
Old 05-26-2013, 09:22 PM
Contributing Member

socialshareexchange.com - Social Media Share Exchange

Would you like to have a site that every internet marketer want to use?

I bet you do!

With the continuous and most likely never-ending update on Google’s algorithm, many internet marketers are changing their game plan in terms of getting free traffic. Many of us (internet marketers) are shifting to social media to get free targeted traffic.

Facebook and Twitter are no doubt a good source of highly-targeted traffic. The best thing about it is that you do not need to pay to get FREE traffic. But, it can be done only if there are enough people re-tweeting your tweets or sharing your website page and liking your fan pages.

This is the biggest problem of all internet marketers when it comes to social media marketing. Getting lots of people to read what they tweet; to share what they share, and like their fan page.

At the same time, this is the problem SocialShareExchange.com is trying to solve. Internet marketers join the site to exchange re-tweets, Facebook shares, and Facebook likes. The more you share, like or re-tweet, the more credit you will earn. You can use these credits to get more likes or re-tweets.

Note: All members can claim 100 credits per day.

How to earn money from the site?

You can sell featured ads
Sell additional credits

Does the site making money?

No. The site is very new. If you market the site to different internet marketing forum and groups around the net quite well, I am sure it will slowly get their attention and you will start making money from it.

How many members are there right now?

The site was launched 3 days ago and there are already 72 members. My team and I never made any marketing blast yet.

Site URL : socialshareexchange.com

Last edited by snakeair; 05-26-2013 at 09:27 PM. Reason: format title/delinked link

Advertisement

Advertisement

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Websites