Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Share |
Old 05-10-2016, 04:59 AM
Contributing Member

Exclamation Traffic exchange program and get paid for it.

I want to know that, is it safe to participate in traffic exchange program to get traffic? Will it heart SEO? I have seen some sites are also providing money for it.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-11-2016, 04:35 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhiyakhana View Post
I want to know that, is it safe to participate in traffic exchange program to get traffic? Will it heart SEO? I have seen some sites are also providing money for it.
Don't even do it.

Quote:
Link schemes

Any links intended to manipulate PageRank or a site's ranking in Google search results may be considered part of a link scheme and a violation of Google’s Webmaster Guidelines. This includes any behavior that manipulates links to your site or outgoing links from your site.

The following are examples of link schemes which can negatively impact a site's ranking in search results:

• Buying or selling links that pass PageRank. This includes exchanging money for links, or posts that contain links; exchanging goods or services for links; or sending someone a “free” product in exchange for them writing about it and including a link

• Excessive link exchanges ("Link to me and I'll link to you") or partner pages exclusively for the sake of cross-linking

• Large-scale article marketing or guest posting campaigns with keyword-rich anchor text links

• Using automated programs or services to create links to your site

Additionally, creating links that weren’t editorially placed or vouched for by the site’s owner on a page, otherwise known as unnatural links, can be considered a violation of our guidelines. Here are a few common examples of unnatural links that may violate our guidelines:

• Text advertisements that pass PageRank

• Advertorials or native advertising where payment is received for articles that include links that pass PageRank

• Links with optimized anchor text in articles or press releases distributed on other sites.
Continued at: https://support.google.com/webmaster...er/66356?hl=en

Old 05-12-2016, 10:27 PM
Contributing Member

Traffic exchange is really a bad option to go for. Its not worth to waster your precious time as "SnakeAir" said don;t do it.

Old 05-13-2016, 06:38 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharat22492 View Post
I think traffic exchange is just waste of time. They ask you high money.
The big issue is a lot off people fall for this type of thing and waste there money. Before you invest your money online to obtain traffic or buy a SEO service... do ask for opinions on the forum's so you can then be confident in your next decision.

Remember this, make the wrong decision or follow the wrong advice given will hurt you eventually. Research online can help you learn.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum