Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum

Marketing Forum Marketing, branding and advertising discussions. Online and off-line marketing discussions.

Share |
Old 12-09-2008, 03:46 AM
Contributing Member

Really very nice info

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-09-2008, 05:24 AM
Contributing Member

If you are not able to get traffic which converts, then you need to find ways to improve it. Maybe your sales page is outdated so the page which was converting 6 months ago is sank now.

"Research And Change is the part of life"

Old 12-09-2008, 05:36 AM
Contributing Member

Talking

If you are not able to get traffic which converts, then you need to find ways to improve it. Maybe your sales page is outdated so the page which was converting 6 months ago is sank now.

"Research And Change is the part of life"

Old 12-09-2008, 05:57 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_ Bowie View Post
Greetings everyone, it seems that my websites are not recession proof. Since the first of the year, I have lost 60% of my online income. I am OK for now but want to find new ways to market my products. I mainly deal in marketing tools.

I am looking for suggestions for new and innovative ways to advertise my business. I have been online for seven years and in the past have had some success. My business partners are in a panic and I keep telling them, not to do anything rash.

Please let me know if you have some suggestions.

Thanks,
David Bowie
If your industry is marketing tools and you're failing to market them, you're doing something very wrong

Old 12-09-2008, 06:55 AM

Advertising

When you see your profits go down, do more and more advertising. Dont worry to spend money. On the internet without much advertising you will certainly sink.

Regards

Demavend

Old 12-14-2008, 09:01 PM

Basics Of Internet Marketing

You might be very confident in your product, and have put hours into making your website easily navigated for your customers. Everything seems perfect, but you're not getting traffic. Every website is going to have this problem at the beginning, it's an uphill battle, but you have to keep trying. No website becomes big overnight, they all require establishment to be successful. So, how do you get more traffic?
It's not that hard. You might not be using all of the resources which you have for internet marketing, so check out these tips www.bestsidejob.com
Good Luck

Old 12-16-2008, 01:26 AM
Contributing Member

LOL, you could hijack the any banks. That is a good and repid method to get money.

Old 12-17-2008, 02:46 PM

Whatever marketing you do, you will need to know the basics like, html, keyword reaseach, meta tags, squeeze page, website copy pages, hosting, free traffic methods etc.

A good way to start making money online is by affiliate marketing, but you still need to know how to do the things in the above list.

I'm happy to provide a free video to explain these things to help.

Building a list for example is important and needs to be done the right way. Social marketing is one free traffic method on sites like Mysapce, Twitter and Facebook. But they are not marketer friendly so a different tactic is used.

Always learn something but do more in the way of work, or you can get carried away.

Bye for now...

Old 04-24-2009, 02:06 PM
v7n Mentor

Hey guys and gals, I`m still looking for ways and ideas to make more money. My signups for free members are good but conversions are low. I was making $900 to $1,200 a week. Now I make maybe $200 on a good week.

I really could use some help please.

Thanks,
David

Old 05-06-2009, 02:23 PM
Contributing Member

If you people are in marketing then I recommend you do joint ventures. They really help and if you get some good partners they can get you a good start.

Old 05-15-2009, 08:38 PM
Contributing Member

you can find services and or some interesting and Unique stuff around you such as handicraft, daily motivation etc and you can sell it online. i have seen a lot of people makes more money with this way rather than doing for affiliate program, PPC etc

Old 05-16-2009, 07:57 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_ Bowie View Post
Hey guys and gals, I`m still looking for ways and ideas to make more money. My signups for free members are good but conversions are low. I was making $900 to $1,200 a week. Now I make maybe $200 on a good week.

I really could use some help please.

Thanks,
David
You can work on increasing your organic traffic. In your previous few posts, you did not mentioned organic traffic as a source of traffic for your site.

So, you can work on your site's organic traffic. Such traffic is free and the most targeted.

Old 06-03-2009, 03:18 AM

SEO is now the most booming field in the era of Web 2.0. Search engine optimization services increase SERP through effective web site promotion.

Last edited by juliensimon; 06-18-2009 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Link + self promo removed

Old 06-03-2009, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker.nyc View Post
Hmm i am also looking for making more online money
The best message that I had ever seen before
Well, but trully each of one try to make some money online, thats why we are on this forum too. And very hard to start up when you dont know nothing about what and how to do it. Lets help it together.

Old 06-05-2009, 03:35 AM
Contributing Member

If you have some handful money and some time with patience than join in IM . It can provide you a good ROI. If you act effectively here.

Old 06-05-2009, 10:28 AM
Contributing Member

GOogle adsense is a best place to earn money

Old 06-07-2009, 10:30 PM
v7n Mentor

Really the only advice I can give you is out marketing your competition and whenever possible to promote your site via blog commenting, article writing and the rest. Though I feel that perhaps a more viable solution may be catering to people that are suffering from the recession. I have done this through marketing affiliate sites that offer to make people money. After the recession I will back off of the make money sites and begin selling for clickbank.

Old 06-09-2009, 07:35 AM

Did you try article marketing? If not please do it you will be able to make a good amount through it. It not only will help you to earn money but also will help to promote your site. So in both way you are getting benefited.

Old 06-10-2009, 09:39 AM

I heard a few people talking about things not being recession proof and loosing money. I have been in business for myself for the last several years and have great things to share. What I do is recession proof and I am going strong. Willing to help others with sharing tips and more. Thanks

Holly
funkset4life@gmail.com

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum