Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Social Network Marketing Social media discussions. (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc)

Share |
Old 01-05-2008, 04:18 PM

Social Networking Marketing

How do i market on myspace?flicker?friendster?facebook?etc.

Is there any guides on how to do this?
Any software that adds friends automaticaly?
Firms that teach you how?
And anything else i should know?

On another subject...
How do you email market?Is it worth the hell it creates?

And on another subject...
Are there any marketing tips you guys could give to a noob?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-05-2008, 08:16 PM
Banned

All you do is add your url wherever you can, add friends like crazy, and spam the place out.

It's not the nicest advertising out there.

Old 01-05-2008, 11:01 PM
Contributing Member

You are asking so many questions at time. No body has time to answer so many questions at a time.
Each social networking site has its own characteristics. You need to study carefully.

Old 01-05-2008, 11:48 PM

First you find some one to sell you software (like me drop me a pm I have all the adders for all the top social networking sites and if I don’t have it I can make it) i can also show you how to make money on soical networks.

Secondly there is lots of guides out there on "how market on myspace" I don’t advise you buy them they will most likely say something like this….

- Get a bot

- Create 5-7

- Make them look legit

- Next, sign-up for an affiliate program

-find an active group on myspace

- post in the groups or send messages with your bot that say something like

“Hey, saw you like fishing why not have a look at these sweet rods located < anchor text with affiliate program > “

“Hey see you’re a topgear car fan what you think of this < anchor text with affiliate program > “

but thats a small guide to how you can make a little bit cash i can show you how to make nice and fast cash very easy but i will be asking around the $199 range for it and my refferal used. if you dont want the method i can sure teach you some very cool stuff and some nice myspace hangouts that your ebooks wont tell you for a small fee! for the fee its worth it

Last edited by Sama3l.; 01-05-2008 at 11:56 PM.

Old 01-06-2008, 12:17 AM

To tell you the truth, I've been on MySpace for quite awhile now with multiple accounts. I was doing well for myself just pm'ing people with my product. I've bought nearly every other eBook or Special Offer I could find that was even remotely related to MySpace marketing tactics. None of what I've ever seen even *shakes a stick* at working like they say. I know that there is earning potential into the thousands on MySpace, but I never could piece together a step by step guide.

Old 01-06-2008, 07:44 AM

It seems that you are taking on a bit much. Maybe re-evaluate and start with one of those ideas. It will keep you busy.

Old 01-06-2008, 09:12 AM

I think you shoul look into some more ethical marketing tactics. Black hat and short term get me quick schemes will hurt you in the long run. Have you researched white hat SEO?

Old 01-06-2008, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sama3l. View Post
First you find some one to sell you software (like me drop me a pm I have all the adders for all the top social networking sites and if I don’t have it I can make it) i can also show you how to make money on soical networks.

Secondly there is lots of guides out there on "how market on myspace" I don’t advise you buy them they will most likely say something like this….

- Get a bot

- Create 5-7

- Make them look legit

- Next, sign-up for an affiliate program

-find an active group on myspace

- post in the groups or send messages with your bot that say something like

“Hey, saw you like fishing why not have a look at these sweet rods located < anchor text with affiliate program > “

“Hey see you’re a topgear car fan what you think of this < anchor text with affiliate program > “

but thats a small guide to how you can make a little bit cash i can show you how to make nice and fast cash very easy but i will be asking around the $199 range for it and my refferal used. if you dont want the method i can sure teach you some very cool stuff and some nice myspace hangouts that your ebooks wont tell you for a small fee! for the fee its worth it
Can't pm people yet.Also show me please

Old 01-07-2008, 09:22 AM
Contributing Member

Every web 2.0 site has different characteristics. Instead of concentrating on all you wanna put your effort on one.

Old 01-07-2008, 11:34 PM
Banned

Thumbs up yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by enam View Post
You are asking so many questions at time. No body has time to answer so many questions at a time.
Each social networking site has its own characteristics. You need to study carefully.
i agree eith Enam

well i think u must read these following articles.

Quote:
  1. quickbooksgroup.com/.ef68410/
  2. newmediaetc.blogspot.com/2007/07/social-media-optimization-tips.html
  3. bloggingbits.com/social-media-optimization-tips/
  4. socialnetworkingwatch.com/

Old 05-05-2009, 11:44 PM
Contributing Member

You can have your friends as your traffics in your site.You can tell them to visit your site and tell it to others as well.A little bit complicated but you can still do other marketing options to earn money.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing