Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Digital Photography Forum > Photography Challenges

Photography Challenges Themed digital photography challenges to push yourself past your comfort zone and inspire you to keep improving your skills. You don't need to be a great photographer to join in the fun. You just need to love taking pictures.

Share |
Old 02-28-2011, 06:16 PM
Super Moderator

Challenge: The Red Light District

For a challenge title I was torn between The Red Light District or Drive by Shootings.

Since I did not want any of you to drive, talk on your cellphone and shoot at the same time I chose the The Red Light District. Popular choice or Mama's discretion can change the title at any time. Red light may get more views at least once.

So, what is this challenge? Show us what you see as you you drive about your town while stopped at a light or sign. As the first two pictures will show, capturing something of real interest may be a a real challenge. But what the heck, the camera in your phone is good enough to play the game and have some fun.

Note: Playing this game is a great way to catch almost all of the lights green. I drove almost 5 miles through many lights before I caught a red.

Naming the location is optional as are descriptions.

I hope to see something cool to add as I drive about. These first two are just to get the thread started.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	red-light-1.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	135.3 KB
ID:	13873   Click image for larger version

Name:	red-light-2.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	13874  

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-05-2011, 04:50 PM
Super Moderator

All these posts are over-whelming me. Anyhow, I got one today that I want to share. I forgot I had on sunglasses and the camera did not. I might have been able post process and get the same image I saw. I did not. Here is what the camera saw.

Man-O-War and Polo Trace Blvd,Lexington, KY looking north-north west.

Enjoy that old silo while you can cause if there isn't a missal in there the wrecking ball will get it soon.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-4-5-red-light.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	521.8 KB
ID:	14063  

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Digital Photography Forum > Photography Challenges