Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Domain Name Forum

Domain Name Forum Discuss or get help with domain name issues. Ask for suggestions, etc.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 11-13-2016, 01:35 AM
Banned

beware before buying domain name

Guys beware domain name before buying any domain names .Some domain name provider gives cheap domaon name but nex revnew they will take huge amount of money per month so use tursted site like Goddy and Bigrock domain .Never use 1n1domain if you dont have huge money for next year

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-13-2016, 03:14 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

If you read the TOS, Private policy and other regulations as in special offers at that time, you would know the renewal price.

I bought a few domains at a cheap price because they had a 1 day sale and the business mentioned in there fine print that the renewal costs will be full price and not the discounted price.

You don't sign contracts without reading the whole set of fine print now do you? It don't matter what website/business you are on, look for there rules and the small print because that small print covers them in taken to court.

Old 11-15-2016, 12:35 AM
Contributing Member

Yes, its true before purchasing any new domain name in cheap rates always read terms and condition carefully and if you are unsure about terms and condition then simply contact your domain name registrar and consult your all doubts with them before purchasing the new domain name because once you purchased a domain name you won't be able to cancel it, so be careful.

Basically most of the companies are genuine and disclose all legal points in terms and condition and as snakeair also mentioned take a small print for future reference to secure from any trouble in future.

Old 11-15-2016, 12:44 AM

Purchase your domain carefully

A lot of companies coming forward by offering domains at very less amount. A lot of people are going behind that without knowing the future consequences. So please think about future before going behind such kind of offers.

Old 11-15-2016, 01:02 AM
Contributing Member

This was something new to me, I never knew their could be something like this before I bought a new domain. And trust me this is absolutely true that their package will increase for next year. And if you think it's just one year where they are demanding high price than let me clear one thing. Its not true. Year by Year their charge keep increasing.

Old 11-17-2016, 08:36 AM

Some registrar give offer on the time of registration buy domain at cheap price. At the time of renew the full amount is pay to extend for more one year.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Domain Name Forum

Closed Thread