Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Graphic Design Forum

Graphic Design Forum Discuss and share graphic design and multimedia topics and projects, including ads, banners, logos, etc. Be creative. Be original. Show us what you got. Constructive criticism only!

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 05-15-2016, 10:11 AM
Contributing Member

Infographics - good ways of marketing

Hi everyone!
Does anyone here know about inforgraphics? And do you know any good online sites offering tools to design infographics directly instead of using photoshop to design?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-16-2016, 11:49 AM
Contributing Member

You should try Canva. There are lots of templates and prebuilt material on their site. You can make a standard infographic just by drag and drop. And I also like their slogan: "Canva enables anyone to become a designer"
Anyway, I think using Illustrator or Photoshop to design an Infographic is not too complicated, spend some time learning through some tutorials and you will be able to create your own Infographic.

Old 05-16-2016, 03:05 PM
Contributing Member

Infographics continue to be a great medium of adding rich content to a blog post or a webpage. When creating an infographic, be as accurate as possible with your statistics and add link to references when applicable to back up what you're saying in the body of the graphic. This way, you earn more online credibility in the long run and trustworthiness.

Old 05-16-2016, 03:52 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnydarkdragon View Post
Hi everyone!
Does anyone here know about inforgraphics? And do you know any good online sites offering tools to design infographics directly instead of using photoshop to design?
I found this site below and the website design looks nice but I never heard of them before and can't actually give you my feedback. But it said FREE. lol

https://venngage.com/

I just found this blog post in which recommends 10 tools and they give descriptions as well about the tool.

http://www.creativebloq.com/infographic/tools-2131971

lol @ the link I first posted is listed on that blog. It must be good then.

Old 05-17-2016, 06:25 AM
Contributing Member

I also love canva, you can create infographic, FB/twitter/G+ header cover, Image post and so much more.

Another one piktochart.
All are online tools.

Old 05-22-2016, 11:31 PM

Try canva, wordle many other in canva you can work on my templates really i recommend
you to use that

Old 05-23-2016, 01:32 AM
Contributing Member

Infographics are increasingly gaining popularity and an informative and engaging infographic is a sure shot way of building backlinks quickly. Canva is definitely a good site to create amazing and attractive infographics, however, you can also try piktochart as an alternative.

Old 06-06-2016, 03:30 AM
Contributing Member

Canva is good s/w to create infographics

Old 06-23-2016, 05:46 AM
Contributing Member

There are many online tools available to create Info-Graphics like piktochart, canva etc. Most of these tools have limited templates you need to go for pro account if you want good one. Using these tools are very easy just need a few practice. they are just like drag and drop or WYSIWYG features.

Old 06-26-2016, 04:41 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
How so? Please explain further into more details. We are here to learn on the forum and not for people to post 1 liners with no details. That basically means you here to post for links and not help to help.
Hey Snakeair - i think what he means is that infographics are a great way to go viral with an image. With a creative commons licence allowing for the image to be used but not adapted, you can get your logo and your ideas infront of as many people as possible.

People are more likely to share images than entire articles, so it all boils down to that really.

EDIT: [removed]

Old 12-10-2016, 06:48 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Effective Infographics Equals Great Marketing

Here is a good find on infographics.

Quote:
Information overload is alive and well and isnít going away anytime soon. With the increased use of emails, social media, and web browsing, Americans are bombarded with five times more information than we were just fifteen years ago. With data, images, and information flying at us from every direction, how do you get your products or services noticed by your target audience? One great tool is infographics.
Continued at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brian-..._12696190.html

Old 12-14-2016, 04:39 AM

Piktochart is a good way to create infographics with lots of design features

Old 12-14-2016, 09:23 AM
Contributing Member

Info graphics are very likely to be used for external income like they are shareable. And it does matters to these days also. They can earn for you from the outside of your industry also. So there are so many sites where you can create them so just put some effort on it.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Graphic Design Forum

Closed Thread