Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Services > Guest Author Services

Guest Author Services Bringing together site owners and guest authors.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 03-28-2013, 01:23 AM
Contributing Member

Thumbs down bestcurrentaffairsquestions.blogspot.com - Current Affairs

Why you should write for our blog?

Our blog, which is named as “Latest Current Affairs Questions”, is a blog that provides latest current affairs updates, economic and business news, sports news, political news, tech news etc. It’s one of the best blog on current affairs in India. At this time we have around 13k fans at Facebook, and around 500 email subscribers. It also has a pretty good Alexa rank. My blog receives around 18k-20k hits/month, and has a good global exposure too.

Why am I allowing guest post on my blog?

I have decided to allow guest posts on my blog to let article writers showcase their talent in-front of wide audiences to get deserved exposure for their writing skills. You will get full credit to your content, as it will contain your name and image (Gravatar).

What are the guidelines to follow while submitting your articles?

Credit: The articles have to be unique and original. Like everyone else me too like individual work. Feel free to give credits if some sites/persons help you to write your article.

Topic: You can write on any topic that relates with current affairs like sports, finance and economy, technology, entertainment, education, political etc. It is a multi-niche blog, so I am accepting guest posts from any topics provided it relates any current events of India or World.

Article Quality: Your article should contain minimum 450+ words, and it should cover the topic in details. Articles quality is one of the major requirements, as no one loves to read sub-standard articles.

Add Images: You should add relevant images to make your article more visually appealing. Images help to engage a reader by creating a soothing visual impact upon them.

No Self promotion: I will give a full credit for all of your articles. So there’s absolutely no need to promote yourself in your article. If you have a blog of your own then I would give a “do follow” back links to your blog too.

Copyright: Your articles must be original, and should pass the “CopyScape test”. If I came to know that you have copied it from another website, then I will not publish it, and you may suffer an instant ban from submitting any articles in the future too. I know that you have enough talents to write your own articles on current affairs related topics, so you don’t need to copy it. You can take references from leading news websites. But don’t copy their contents.

Follow Up: If your articles receive comments from our coveted readers, then you should reply them as soon as possible. Try to engage with our readers, as this will increase your confidence and identity as a prominent author.

How to submit your articles?

You can mail it to me directly (arviwonders@gmail.com). Usually I will publish your article within 2-3 days of submission after reviewing it properly.

Last edited by snakeair; 03-28-2013 at 06:36 AM. Reason: fixed title

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-20-2013, 12:12 AM
Administrator

This is an old ad. The OP has not been back since July.

Follow the instructions in the opening post if interested.

Offer closed.

HTMLBasicTutor

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Services > Guest Author Services

Closed Thread