Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Social Networking

Social Networking Social networking services, exchanges, or requests.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 08-30-2010, 06:30 AM
Banned

Lightbulb WTS: Need More Fans on a Facebook Fanpage?

Hi! I just recently decided to start selling fan page invites. I can do up to 1,000 at the moment, and can only take so many customers a day (Don't want to bombard my friends list with invites! This would cause them to turn down invites- something you & I both wouldn't want.) I have a couple accounts with approximately 2,000 friends altogether. All friends invited are English speaking, and from all over the world. my website has the information needed. ([removed]). This site was created for the sole purpose of selling invites, so please excuse the simplicity. I'm just starting out, but i can provide screen shots of my profile & friend count, and screen shots of my own personal fan pages (one has just over 4k fans, another 3.3k fans, with a few others hovering at 500-1000) to prove that I have the friends to invite. please contact me at the email on the website, or message me. I'm also interested in doing a 50% discount for a limited number of people in exchange for a review, to build my credibility. I will require a form be filled out with necessary information for my personal records. Nothing super personal though! Just basics, like your name, age, purchase, etc. I'm definitely looking forward to working with everyone!!! And please keep in mind, if this becomes successful & i receive a large number of replies, it could get a little backed up. I can only send 2 page invites per friend per day to avoid swamping them, and to keep the invite quality/success high!

Last edited by snakeair; 09-19-2010 at 09:06 PM.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-02-2010, 12:39 AM
Banned

How do you sell fan page invites? Do you like have a Facebook adder or something?

Old 09-02-2010, 04:01 AM
Banned

No. I've just added SEVERAL friends over time, I've got about 2,100 now. So I figured why not sell invites to businesses or artists who need them? And so far, I've had three customers, all in one day. I have 4 inquiries in my inbox currently too. So it looks like I'm providing a very untouched service.

Old 09-02-2010, 01:10 PM

Sounds like a genuine service. How much r u charging for this service of say 2000-4000 fans?. ANy reviews from the guys on how many invites were actually successful as a percentage or actual figures would be helpful. thanks

Old 09-02-2010, 01:39 PM
Banned

Well as of right now I can pull 2,100 invites. If given 4-5 days, I should be able to pull 3,000. And I invited 2,000 friends to my first customers page yesterday- she also bought 2,000 friend suggestions. I also offered a review, (on my own 4.1k fan page, full note dedicated to her page), for $25. I can forward you her facebook address if you would like her review on me. She was so satisfied she sent me another $25 and set me as an admin on her page, to run a contest and further boost her fan numbers & insights. She had 298 fans on her page before I invited- She (at the very moment) has 481. Invites were only sent out yesterday (wednesday), and a full week should be allotted for everyone to accept or deny. You also figure that REGARDLESS of who invites are bought from, the acceptance rate depends on your page's niche & how it appeals to fans & customers. For example, a fun joke fan page would have a much higher acceptance rate than a roofing company's fan page. But, computer related (whether it be games & apps, service & repair, programs, online marketing, etc) will always have a special benefit as far as fan pages go. But, what sets me apart from other invite dealers is I DO NOT harass my friends. I worked too hard to gain them (one by one) and they're all real & talkative. So I only send out two invites per person per day. This benefits you because I'm not bombarding them with 20 pages a day- therefore they actually VIEW the invites & take the time to look at the pages I invite them to. And I also don't lose 50 friends a day for harassing them. As far as they're concerned, I'm just sharing something of personal interest- they don't know that I'm actually selling the invites. Therefore, you get genuine fans. But in turn, I can only serve so many customers at a time. But today I've still got a spot open- ran some invites this morning. Hope this book explains a little to you! and as of right now, my rates are:
$1 per 100 invites, up to 2,100
$1.50 per 100 friend suggestions
$3.00 per page review, (your page in your own words; enticing my 4.1k to join)
But I'm sure the numbers will shift often, always adding new friends so my invite & suggestion capacity grows.

Old 09-02-2010, 02:11 PM

Sounds good, what do u need from me apart from the payment?. thanks pls send me your paypal id as well.

Last edited by michaelclrk; 09-02-2010 at 02:15 PM.

Old 09-02-2010, 02:40 PM
Banned

Sorry about that- your message was the same as the one you posted earlier- must have been a glitch in the forum. But just go to [removed] and contact me at the email address located in the 1st paragraph on the homepage. I'd rather not post my email out in the open.

Last edited by snakeair; 09-19-2010 at 09:07 PM.

Old 09-02-2010, 04:14 PM

Ok , i will do that . thanks.

Old 09-19-2010, 02:07 PM
Banned

I've used this service, and was quite impressed. I bought 3,800, and it turned out wonderfully. She's banned on here, but she's still doing this. So if anyone needs fans, you should look at her site. She'll definitely help you out. She's growing quick!

Old 09-19-2010, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by country1 View Post
I've used this service, and was quite impressed. I bought 3,800, and it turned out wonderfully. She's banned on here, but she's still doing this. So if anyone needs fans, you should look at her site. She'll definitely help you out. She's growing quick!
How could you try out the OP's service when you are the OP under another account?

We do not allow multiple accounts on here.

Snakeair

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Social Networking

Closed Thread