Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Blogging Forum Discuss general blogging issues here - design, integration, posting, trackbacks, ETC. Also discuss blogs you like.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 05-25-2017, 04:38 AM

Post Should I Blog Every Single Day?

I came across a post online that said 'By simply posting a blog a day in less than a month you would increase your audience reach'. I understand that blogging is a great way to increase your business awareness and good way to promote a product you are an affiliate with but I don't see how posting everyday I would reach more people. Has anyone tried this and what were your results?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-25-2017, 05:32 AM
Contributing Member

If you have News type website then you should post a blog every day otherwise 1 high-quality article once in a week is enough.

Old 05-26-2017, 05:09 AM
Contributing Member

Only if you enjoy it. Otherwise it will seem like a drag & you'll give it up sooner rather than later. Better to focus on quality of your posts rather than the quantity.

Old 05-26-2017, 05:18 AM

Instead of making new post daily work for SEO to reach more people, create good backlinks t and social signals to rank your products.

Old 05-26-2017, 06:57 PM
Contributing Member

If you are the only person who is creating the content, it's going to be difficult to create quality every single day. I would much rather create a well crafted, high SEO article, that is highly shareable than to post 1 article a day that will fall short of that.

It depends on the size of your operation in the end.

Old 05-26-2017, 08:19 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efrain Herrera View Post
I came across a post online that said 'By simply posting a blog a day in less than a month you would increase your audience reach'. I understand that blogging is a great way to increase your business awareness and good way to promote a product you are an affiliate with but I don't see how posting everyday I would reach more people. Has anyone tried this and what were your results?
What are your competitors doing?

How often would your target readership like to see new content?

I'm with vaguar and johnkcopy. Go for quality content your readership will want to read and not post for the sake of posting. A hint of how often might be to look at your stats and see what days of the week are popular (try to weed out popular posts). From there you should be able to determine a good schedule.

From your initial question it sounds like you might be an affiliate marketer? If so, how much good content can you write? You might have tonnes of ideas to begin with and then dry up which wouldn't be good. It would be better to spread those posts out to keep readers coming back.

As far as bringing in business. I have earned people's trust from my articles so it does work. Just might take some time.

Old 05-29-2017, 06:01 AM

1 article is enough in a week. Write articles up to 1000 words for better results

Old 05-29-2017, 09:24 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by breedyman View Post
1 article is enough in a week. Write articles up to 1000 words for better results
How did you come to that conclusion? Do you have some kind of crystal ball showing what niche the OP is in and how often their specific readers would like to see new content?

Old 05-29-2017, 11:41 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTMLBasicTutor View Post
How did you come to that conclusion? Do you have some kind of crystal ball showing what niche the OP is in and how often their specific readers would like to see new content?
I would agree. If they are able to write more and provide more for their audience, they should do so.

Old 05-29-2017, 10:28 PM
Contributing Member

Yes. Freshness of content is key SEO factor. If they post you are making now and the competitors are on par in context of other factors, if their post is old, then your new post will rank higher in serp. Also, when you add new blogpost, you add more keywords to the site.

Old 05-30-2017, 04:58 AM

Try to focus on quality of content. You should know what your readers want from you. website's topic is also a huge factor in my point of view.

Old 05-31-2017, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaguar View Post
Only if you enjoy it. Otherwise it will seem like a drag & you'll give it up sooner rather than later. Better to focus on quality of your posts rather than the quantity.
This makes a lot of sense! I will try to plan out a schedule to maximize my creativity and not burn out! Thanks a lot of the genuine reply mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEngineeringProjects View Post
Instead of making new post daily work for SEO to reach more people, create good backlinks t and social signals to rank your products.
I agree back-links are key! Thanks for the tip

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkcopy View Post
If you are the only person who is creating the content, it's going to be difficult to create quality every single day. I would much rather create a well crafted, high SEO article, that is highly shareable than to post 1 article a day that will fall short of that.

It depends on the size of your operation in the end.
Yeah, I think that's been the toughest part, creating quality content on a consistent basis. I couldn't agree more with you I think quality all the way instead of quantity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTMLBasicTutor View Post
What are your competitors doing?

How often would your target readership like to see new content?

I'm with vaguar and johnkcopy. Go for quality content your readership will want to read and not post for the sake of posting. A hint of how often might be to look at your stats and see what days of the week are popular (try to weed out popular posts). From there you should be able to determine a good schedule.

From your initial question it sounds like you might be an affiliate marketer? If so, how much good content can you write? You might have tonnes of ideas to begin with and then dry up which wouldn't be good. It would be better to spread those posts out to keep readers coming back.

As far as bringing in business. I have earned people's trust from my articles so it does work. Just might take some time.
Cool! Will research my competitors more thoroughly, and you are not the first to say that it takes time, but once you have a loyal audience everything becomes a little easier.

Old 06-01-2017, 02:02 AM

See more article more keywords and may be more traffic. so it your wish what you want

Old 06-01-2017, 03:35 AM

Depend upon your professional. if it is your passion the post as much as you can. but if you are working as a seo purpose then 1 blog is enough in a week.

Old 06-01-2017, 03:36 AM

Blogging tips

It is advisable to post quality blog 2- 3 blogs per week, if you are planning to post every single day then it is recommended that keep your post short and to the point and always try to bring out fresh ideas.

Old 06-01-2017, 06:34 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartik_patel View Post
Depend upon your professional. if it is your passion the post as much as you can. but if you are working as a seo purpose then 1 blog is enough in a week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by domainseo View Post
It is advisable to post quality blog 2- 3 blogs per week, if you are planning to post every single day then it is recommended that keep your post short and to the point and always try to bring out fresh ideas.
Please provide reputable back up for these statements.

Old 06-01-2017, 06:57 AM
Banned

It seems now days the content on site does not matter lot ,the thing matter is the amount of quality backlinks

Old 06-08-2017, 04:04 AM

Frequent blogging can increase views but you don't have to blog every single day

In my experience, whenever I post something on my blog, my views for that day increase. Now I understand this could only be true for those like me with little traffic but I do believe that when you post, more people (i don't know how it works exactly) visit your blog.

I think blogging every day sounds a bit extreme though. You will run out of ideas fast resulting in not-that-great content which could reduce your reach again.

I think once a week (if you really want to put those efforts in) could still be great. I usually blog once in two weeks but that's because I don't have much time.

I suggest that you promote your blog post on Instagram or whatever social media you use with appropriate hashtags. If you have an Instagram account for your blog it could be very helpful to increase the following on there so that you reach more people and so that people can click on your website link through there and visit your blog

When I started my Instagram account for my blog I had only a few followers and once in a while only would someone click on my blog. You can see in the pictures attached to this post that now that I have way more followers in just a few months, I generate a little bit of traffic from my Instagram account as well. This could also be an alternative to blogging every single day
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2017-06-08 at 4.31.19 PM.jpeg
Views:	17
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	18872   Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2017-06-08 at 4.31.08 PM.jpeg
Views:	13
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	18873  

Old 06-11-2017, 10:00 PM

For increase your audience, except blogging you should try social bookmarking and ads posting, profile linking and social media sharing.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Closed Thread