Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum > Blog Promotion

Blog Promotion Discuss how to promote blogs here.

Share |
Old 12-06-2016, 04:58 PM

How can i promote my tumblr api powered service..

Hello,

I have created this website recently BBoostr dot Com, Its an api powered service that allows tumblr users to manage multiple tumblr blogs and perform several activities in place. Its a very recent website and i was hoping for some advice on how to promote it the right way to gain some momentum.

I have been tumblr user myself for a few years, and i personally like almost all features of this website so i bet the other users will find atleast some of the features of this site to be quite interesting also i have kept the pricing very fair too.

My first goal is to gain just 100 Premium members who purchase [BBoostelite] package, that way i can upgrade site even further, add some more features and maybe add an affiliate feature too for now i am very tight on budget, i barely managed to get this coded, so i am looking for only free ways to promote this site.

Here is List of Ideas i have got so far.
- Create Video Post on Tumblr that Explains the Features of this Website and Purchase reblogs from popular blogs to spread that post among other tumblr users.
- Promote it on Reddit.
- Promote it on Webmaster Forums (BHW, BBHF, On this Forum etc..)
- Promote it manually to other tumblr users (very slow but seems to be working so far, gaining some users but no-one wants to buy premium but thats ok. some free users are good too)
- Promote on Voat (Done - Didn't recieve any traffic in there)

If you guys can think of any other way than these, which i can do for free to promote this website, then please let me know. i am really looking forward for some advice.

Any help would be greatly appreciate.
Thanks.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-06-2016, 06:20 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Just a word of advice. Self promoting on this forum is not allowed according to our forum rules. However add your link in your profile settings and signature when you reach the limit to obtain a live signature on the forum.

When you do promote on forums, don't spam your link, add your link like I just mentioned above and contribute to forums in a quality way helping people out. Curious people will click on your signature to see what type of website you run because they trust your advice on the forum and trust that you run a awesome website worth looking at.

It's hard to get traffic on Reddit if you have poor quality content on your blog so remember that.

Create a Facebook Fanpage, twitter and Google+ account to also share content on there and build up followers on those social websites. What I am just starting right now is joining facebook groups similar to my niche and providing quality advice. In return I actually get people looking at my Facebook profile and checking out my blog which is great, traffic has went up this week actually and I didn't advertise my blog in the group like I actually want to right now and might anyways. lol

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum > Blog Promotion