Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum

Affiliate Marketing Forum Discussions concerning affiliate programs, affiliate marketing tips and techniques, and ways to increase earnings through referral programs. This forum is NOT for promoting your own affiliate program or referral link.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
  #1  
Old 12-25-2010, 07:47 AM
friendlyman friendlyman is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 12-25-10
Posts: 11
iTrader: 0 / 0%
How to recruit affiliates?

Happy xmas guys!

I started a program that pays intantly to your paypal account but I dont know where to recruit affiliates that interested to pay instanly.

I and my friends were promoting this and we had high convertion rates.

Please help me how to recruit.

Thanks a lot.

 
Reply With Quote

Advertisement

Advertisement

  #2  
Old 12-25-2010, 08:20 AM
snakeair snakeair is offline
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018
 
Join Date: 12-31-07
Location: Medford, NJ
Posts: 54,771
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by friendlyman View Post
Happy xmas guys!

I started a program that pays intantly to your paypal account but I dont know where to recruit affiliates that interested to pay instanly.

I and my friends were promoting this and we had high convertion rates.

Please help me how to recruit.

Thanks a lot.

Nice, i always love these types of affiliate programs. Paying instantly is what get's people to join the affiliate program. Anyways, you could announce your affiliate program in the JOINT VENTURE section on V7N if you have not done this already and also announce it on other webmaster forums.

If you are a good writer, find blogs related to your websites niche and ask the owner if you could write a blog post promoting your affiliate program. Maybe even contact some people in your niche to do some JV requests.
 
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-25-2010, 08:26 AM
friendlyman friendlyman is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 12-25-10
Posts: 11
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Thank you for the input snakeair, yes i already post a thread at jv section.

Yes i been searching webmaster forums at google and its nice i found v7n,
 
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-26-2010, 02:27 PM
snakeair snakeair is offline
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018
 
Join Date: 12-31-07
Location: Medford, NJ
Posts: 54,771
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by friendlyman View Post
Thank you for the input snakeair, yes i already post a thread at jv section.

Yes i been searching webmaster forums at google and its nice i found v7n,
Stick around for some good information and helpful members. If you have a few minutes to kill, have a look at this thread below for some link building tips.

Really Helpful Link Building Tips
 
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-27-2010, 05:29 AM
friendlyman friendlyman is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 12-25-10
Posts: 11
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Oh i will, this is great webmaster forum.
 
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-21-2011, 10:01 AM
john587 john587 is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 11-08-03
Posts: 331
iTrader: 0 / 0%
You could also try listing your affiliate program in affiliate program directories.
 
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-24-2011, 10:07 PM
snakeair snakeair is offline
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018
 
Join Date: 12-31-07
Location: Medford, NJ
Posts: 54,771
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by john587 View Post
You could also try listing your affiliate program in affiliate program directories.
That's a good idea but won't bring a ton of traffic or exposure in a short time span. Creating threads on webmaster forums is a great way to recruit affiliates. I use another webmaster forum besides this one to look for new affiliate programs to promote. Ton's of people are on browsing around webmaster forums each day anyways.
 
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-25-2011, 08:41 AM
john587 john587 is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 11-08-03
Posts: 331
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
That's a good idea but won't bring a ton of traffic or exposure in a short time span. Creating threads on webmaster forums is a great way to recruit affiliates. I use another webmaster forum besides this one to look for new affiliate programs to promote. Ton's of people are on browsing around webmaster forums each day anyways.
Depends on how popular the directory is and where the program is listed plus it's niche.

In anycase, you are right as most directories don't get much traffic, but when it comes to promoting an affiliate program or a site, you can never get enough exposure. So there more the better.

Yep forums are another good source of getting your affiliate program out there as long as you don't spam.
 
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-05-2011, 08:09 AM
Ryzon Ryzon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 01-08-11
Location: Does it really matter ;)
Posts: 39
iTrader: 0 / 0%
If it is a software, ebook or an ecourse, you can promote it on clickbank.

Just to let you know, clickbank is the largest online store for affiliate marketing of digital products.
 
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-05-2011, 08:21 AM
AmyH AmyH is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 12-03-10
Posts: 150
iTrader: 0 / 0%
You can also advertise in forums like this one, set up a signature and do this on many other affiliate forums.
 
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-05-2011, 10:58 PM
ameerulislam ameerulislam is offline
No Longer Active
 
Join Date: 12-30-10
Location: Dhaka
Posts: 1,350
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzon View Post
If it is a software, ebook or an ecourse, you can promote it on clickbank.

Just to let you know, clickbank is the largest online store for affiliate marketing of digital products.
In that case he would not be able to pay his affiliates instantly. Am I correct?
 
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-05-2011, 11:16 PM
ameerulislam ameerulislam is offline
No Longer Active
 
Join Date: 12-30-10
Location: Dhaka
Posts: 1,350
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by friendlyman View Post
Thank you for the input snakeair, yes i already post a thread at jv section.

Yes i been searching webmaster forums at google and its nice i found v7n,
If you are looking for some webmaster's forum then this link might be useful to you http://www.zinruss.com/themes/dofollow-forums.html .
 
Reply With Quote
Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum

Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to Recruit a Guest Blogger HTMLBasicTutor Blogging Forum 9 02-07-2010 05:31 AM
Looking for people to recruit new members phpmymirror Joint Ventures 5 02-03-2010 06:31 PM


V7N Network
Get exposure! V7N I Love Photography V7N SEO Blog V7N Directory


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:01 PM.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000-2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright © 2003 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC