Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Share |
Old 11-04-2009, 06:10 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesparker View Post
Hi

This promotion of adsense offering only Google and there are many people are using Google for online making money.
This one's easy to answer.

Google wouldn't boast about it's content network reaching 80% of all internet users globally, if their content network wasn't sizable. There are hundreds of thousands of websites that make up Google's content network. In other words... There's quite a few.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-10-2009, 08:08 AM

I feel that the best way is to build a unique content websites targetting high paying niche and then promote it. Once it starts getting steady traffic then move to the next. It may take several months to even get US$100 per month from Google adsense initially but the adsense amount will also grow with the popularity of your blog.

Even if you make 1000 websites, you can't even get combined revenue of US$1 per day if you don't promote your website.

Old 11-10-2009, 01:15 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by abinowbhat View Post
Even if you make 1000 websites, you can't even get combined revenue of US$1 per day if you don't promote your website.
I beg to differ. Promotion is not necessary, but it generally speeds things up.

I've got an exact-match domain for a semi-decent keyword. I've not promoted this single-page website at all. It's bringing home around $0.50/day. My aim for single-page projects is $2/week, after promotion. It's currently in 8th spot on Google, so it has the potential to earn around 4-5x more. So far, I've invested $25 in this website. I'm sure it will only take a few dollars and a few hours of my time to get it ranking just that little bit better.

I normally let my single-page websites sit for a month or two before I start any link building - otherwise, I can never really be sure if it's the link building that's working, or if I would have started to rank at that point (naturally) in the first place.

It's not all about link building. It's all about keyword research. You've got to find keywords that receive high volumes of searches, yet have low numbers of capable competitors.

Old 11-11-2009, 05:52 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by edosauyi View Post
This is what i came across on the site Even if such a software exists (i fully doubt it) would it be sold for that amount ?
yes i too agree with it. if there is some software which helps in making $$$$ per day then it would be sold for Big amount.

Old 11-11-2009, 11:22 PM
Contributing Member

yeah for real there's no way dreamweaver costs like 400 bucks and that doesn't claim to do a fraction of what that stuff is supposed to do

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue