Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Social Network Marketing Social media discussions. (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc)

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 03-03-2014, 02:41 AM

If you are asking about the right way to promote something or to gain more popularity then i won't suggest you to buy facebook likes. If you are active on facebook and doing regular activities like posting, sharing, liking, event creation etc then after sometime you will find increase in your likes. So its my suggestion that do real activities on facebook then the originated likes will be worthy for you and your site.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-03-2014, 07:07 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarvodyaseo View Post
you can easly buy facebook links from facebook ppc process. it is very easy for the website refferal traffic
You can not buy likes from Facebook. Besides Facebook does not like it when people buy/sell Likes.

Quote:
Can I buy likes for my Facebook Page?

No. Certain websites promise to provide large numbers of likes for your Page if you sign up and give them money. These websites typically use deceptive practices or are scams. People who like your Page this way will be less valuable to your Page because they won't necessarily have a genuine interest in what your Page is about. If Facebook's spam systems detect that your Page is connected to this type of activity, we'll place limits on your Page to prevent further violations of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.

You can pay for ads and sponsored stories to promote your Page so more people will see it. This can lead to your Page getting more likes. Running ads and sponsored stories is not the same as directly purchasing likes.
You're reading the Desktop Help answer. Learn more in our other Help Centers.
Source: https://www.facebook.com/help/281084665319172

Old 04-07-2014, 12:40 AM

From personal experience. a big NO.
Bought like a 100.000 to boost my page( to promote a product ) from SEOclerks. I had this big idea, that if people see an active page, and like 100k people liking it it will increase interest. Not the least! If a product you manage is worthless, not even 10M fans can boost you.
Same goes to twitter..
-Just my personal experience, perhaps somebody else might have been more talented or luckier than me.

Old 04-26-2014, 11:41 AM
Contributing Member

I would not buy likes its a waste, instead focus on creating great content or something that people value so that you get natural likes.

Old 04-29-2014, 09:31 PM
Contributing Member

If you intend to buy facebook likes just for the sake of boasting your social count then buy them! Whereas, if you truly want to reach out other Facebook members and set your link go viral then earn each like

Old 04-29-2014, 10:03 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sid panchal View Post
hello iTommy,

You will get Facebook like free for your fanpage then why you want to spend money for that.

Start to update your fanpage on regular base with unique and fresh content. Join new relevant group and post some thing interesting. If your post different and interesting then surely users will like your page. Like or share others post, leave comment on other post and build relationship in social media, thus spend some time to update your page and you will definitely gain like.
Yes you are right dear. Don't waste your money. most of them are fake. Just Work hard to achiever your goal. there is no short cut to get success.

Old 04-29-2014, 10:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sid panchal View Post
hello iTommy,

You will get Facebook like free for your fanpage then why you want to spend money for that.

Start to update your fanpage on regular base with unique and fresh content. Join new relevant group and post some thing interesting. If your post different and interesting then surely users will like your page. Like or share others post, leave comment on other post and build relationship in social media, thus spend some time to update your page and you will definitely gain like.
Thanks for sharing the most simple way to increase the Facebook likes. I agree with you our online presence with quality post will surely bring more likes.

Old 04-30-2014, 03:26 AM

I think Facebook likes Service on Fiverr or something like that are fake. So that, do not waste your money on this thing.

Old 05-09-2014, 10:46 PM
Banned

If you want a genuine traffic then don't go for it. You should increase the number of your posts and if you want fake links try the websites which give fake links like addmefast.

Old 05-09-2014, 11:28 PM

Currently Facebook Change there policies only 10% of your facebook like will see your post update so now it not more beneficial for business. Its better to directly spend mony for Facebook Advertisement its gives you like and also promote your product.

Old 05-10-2014, 12:38 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iedigcom View Post
Currently Facebook Change there policies only 10% of your facebook like will see your post update so now it not more beneficial for business. Its better to directly spend mony for Facebook Advertisement its gives you like and also promote your product.
So does this actually mean that I've to spend more money on fb ads??

Old 05-10-2014, 01:04 AM
Contributing Member

No never buy likes. just spread your site to facebook and buy advertisement to your fb page(from facebook) linking to your site.

Old 05-10-2014, 01:05 AM
Contributing Member

Keep buying fb links only to get banned from them! Keep a look out for the profiles that are liking your stuffs..

Old 05-10-2014, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartMarshall View Post
So does this actually mean that I've to spend more money on fb ads??
Use boost post advertisement its give you like and Sale on your product together.

Old 05-25-2014, 06:14 AM

Do not buy Facebook likes, it is worthless and you can not get the targeted people you want.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Closed Thread