Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum

Affiliate Marketing Forum Discussions concerning affiliate programs, affiliate marketing tips and techniques, and ways to increase earnings through referral programs. This forum is NOT for promoting your own affiliate program or referral link.

Share |
Old 05-18-2010, 10:37 AM

What affiliate Program is the best on the internet

Can someone please tell me what affiliate program is the best on the internet that is sure of bringing steady income

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-18-2010, 12:59 PM

There are many good affiliate programs. The key is finding the ones that work for YOU, that convert best for your visitors.

What kind of website do you operate?

Old 05-18-2010, 01:00 PM

What works for others might not work for you. I dont think anyone can tell you what is the best affiliate program for you. Some pointers would be to see how reputable they are. Research your affiliate program dont just go into it because it promises huge payouts. There are alot of affiliate programs out there that wont pay you a dime even though you might have sent them 2,000 buying customers. If think signing up for an affiliate marketing program is going to make a miracle cash cow for you, you are sadly mistaken. This is a real business and should be treated as one.

Old 05-24-2010, 12:20 AM
Banned

There is no such thing as a best affiliate program. you must see which program suits you the best.

these are some things you must see:

commission paid
do you know about the product and market
conversion rate

Old 05-25-2010, 06:49 AM
Contributing Member

I have been using clickbank.com, so I can only talk about them.

This is only one method. There are many other ways to do it.

You can become an affiliate with the click of a button on clickbank.com.

When you go to clickbank.com, go to marketplace (http://www.clickbank.com/marketplace.htm), and search for what you are looking for (your niche), like 'lose weight' etc.
You can then order your results according to popularity, highest commissions, keyword match etc. You don't need to sign up with clickbank.com until you actually decide which product to promote.

You can view the sales page of each product.

So when you like a product you would like to promote, perhaps because of the high commission, or high price, or high popularity or perhaps you personally believe it to be the best, you click on promote. You will need to signup with clickbank.com to get the affiliate link.

In this method, Clickbank.com manages everything, from payments to tracking. You dont need to deal with the vendors themselves.

There are many other ways too, like finding a product and looking for their affiliate page and applying for it.

Hope this helps!
Nabeel.

Old 05-25-2010, 06:33 PM
Contributing Member

I suggest you go to the affiliate networks such as: shareasale, commission junction, linkshare, and google affiliate. You can join them, and look around and see what affiliate programs that you think might work best for you. You can do a search too, just type in affiliate programs, and you should get some results.

Old 05-26-2010, 12:22 PM
Contributing Member

There are many affiliate programs and surprisingly most are offering almost same commission,but you'll have to boost your sale get most out of it.According to my opinion,web-hosting programs are better.

Old 05-26-2010, 01:24 PM
v7n Mentor

Amazon has to have the best affiliate program out there. they may not pay the best, but their product selection is great, and they offer a wide range of banners.

Regardless of what your site is about, amazon should have the products and a banner system for you to be able to make the sales.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:04 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~kev~ View Post
Amazon has to have the best affiliate program out there. they may not pay the best, but their product selection is great, and they offer a wide range of banners.

Regardless of what your site is about, amazon should have the products and a banner system for you to be able to make the sales.
Amazon has some good widgets to put on blogs or websites also. Although i am an affiliate i haven't put any widgets up on my blog. I like the products they have on there. I've bought a few books off amazing in the past. (cheap price compaired to store price)

Tonycrested, what niche are you into or know a lot about? Why i am asking this is because you should promote things that you have some general knowledge about. This will make it a lot easier for you to write reviews, articles and know where to market it. This just my opinion.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:46 PM
Banned

which affiliate can you recommend for a travel site?
i've tried hotelscombined but it didn't work.

Old 06-08-2010, 02:35 AM
Banned

Email Marketing and emails are most popular niche on net, so better you get affiliate program related to emails. Email M is a email marketing service providing company which offering Affiliate program and welcoming the partners for the program. It will let you to earn steady money via affiliate program. For more details visit Affiliate program. It will be the right choice to earn more. Just have a look at the site.

Old 06-16-2010, 05:03 AM

The best place to begin = ClickBank.

After you will have some experience - start promoting CPA offers (CPA = Cost Per Action) because they convert better (no need to pay only to take action like filling a form). according to my opinion - the leading CPA network = ClickBooth.

When you will have a lot of experience - look for 2nd tier programs on competitive niches.

Old 06-17-2010, 01:34 AM

I use amazon Affiliate program its best.

Last edited by snakeair; 06-17-2010 at 07:24 AM.

Old 06-17-2010, 07:26 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by john787 View Post
I use amazon Affiliate program its best.
Why do you think amazon is the best? What makes you use then daily to earn money?

The thread creator might want to know a little more details then just someone saying "This is the best"

Old 06-17-2010, 10:37 PM

clickbank, neverblue both are very good

Old 06-18-2010, 05:14 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsims5583 View Post
clickbank, neverblue both are very good
First time I heard neverblue. What kind of products do they offer and what are the commissions there?

Old 06-18-2010, 12:55 PM

they have a very large list of offer, they have over 100 only dating offers, which are my main earners, but they have weight loss, email submit etc, etc they pay via paypal, direct deposit and wire transfer.

Old 06-19-2010, 06:27 AM

clickbank and google adsense give steady income

Old 06-21-2010, 02:59 PM
Contributing Member

I've been using myhostingaffiliates.com for 8 months now without issue. Payout is great and actually on time always. Been using the extra money ($40 per) toward floor repairs and roof repairs for my business.

Old 07-12-2010, 11:02 PM
Contributing Member

To Original Poster.

No affiliate program can bring you a steady income unless you work at it. The best program also depends on how you go about promoting it, working with it, etc.

I've found joining affiliate networks quite good and promoting the individual merchants programs from them.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue > Affiliate Marketing Forum