Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Social Networking

Social Networking Social networking services, exchanges, or requests.

Share |
Old 06-01-2010, 09:56 PM
Banned

Facebook- What is FBML?(Something Each Facebook Marketer Should USe for Big Profits!)

Many marketers are soon coming to a realization of the importance of facebook in their marketing efforts.

There is a very simple reason for this is because facebook is a social network and has great potential to go viral which can double even triple your efforts!

Viral marketing is something every marketer wishes for and strives for facebook makes it so much easier.

One important aspect of marketing in facebook are their fan pages. It allows you to build a gateway and communication with other users on facebook by allowing you to send status post to those who are members of your page.

This can do wonders but another part which is so often forgotten is Static FBML.

Static FBML is a application created by facebook meant to be use in fan pages. Essentially it is a html page on your fan page.

This is very versatile and can be used for many things. There are many useful fbml codes out there that can excel your marketing efforts.

If you need more information on Facebook FBML I'd be happy to help just pm me or email me at support@theabsoluteultimate.com

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-03-2010, 03:57 AM
Banned

Thanks for sharing this. I was asking the same question about using facebook in driving traffic to sites. I am basically a regular facebook user and do not know much about creating a fan page. How do you go about this? TIA

Old 06-03-2010, 11:22 PM

Will that be punished by Facebook?

Old 06-04-2010, 10:38 AM

You can get a static FBML page directly from Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/apps/applica...?id=4949752878

Here is an article that talks more about Static FBML and its applications:

http://www.snipe.net/2009/06/fb-fanp...#axzz0puIYXZvM

Old 06-18-2010, 08:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paneven View Post
Will that be punished by Facebook?
Static FBMl is a facebook application created by facebook to build html page on to your fan page. It depends on how you use it which makes it against Tos.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Social Networking