Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 09-06-2017, 11:43 PM

Fiverr writer, is it worth the money?

I've been using Fiverr for my blog/article for quite sometime and the reason is their rate is very reasonable and the quality somewhat acceptable, although I heard from other forums saying Fiverr seller may use the word spinner and other sort of technique to get the article and thats not goods for my website. How do I really check if the contents is original or using software?

Also where is the best place or any recommended writer for blog/article and how much is reasonable rate, let's say 500 - 800 words.

Thank you.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-07-2017, 02:54 AM
Contributing Member

Hi.

If the article has been spun, you will notice the bad quality. Replacing some of the words with synonyms makes it sound a little weird. So just read it, which you have to do anyway.

To check if it is unique, there are tools online. I actually made one simple free tool for this purpose exactly. It just takes parts of the article and generates links to searches in Google for these exact parts. Easily finds article copies. Here it is: http://tool4o.com/twin4o/

I have used https://www.textbroker.com/ to buy articles. It is pretty good if you buy from 5 star author. Every author is different, but you can try a few of them and see which ones you like. Then you can make direct orders only to these guys. You can give exact instructions before the author starts, and you can revise when you receive it and ask for changes.
Don't look the open order price. You can use the direct order price of the author, there are cheaper 5 star authors.

Old 09-07-2017, 03:28 AM

Thank you, I would never know how it's can be tested and I will definitely look at to see your recommendation and hopefully it's will be the one.

Old 09-07-2017, 10:30 AM

You will need a manual proof reader / editor on your content for best results. You cannot always blame people for writing for a small amount. They could still provide quality stuff. There are a lot of countries where the currency is not strong. That means, you are paying a good amount and might get quality content in return.

Old 09-07-2017, 09:18 PM
Contributing Member

I use contentmart rather than fiverr. The site provides copyscape vetting for all articles bought through it. But I don't depend on tools or even other people to vet the content. I read through all of it myself. If I get suspicious, I Google parts of articles to make sure it's all good.

Old 10-11-2017, 11:18 AM
Contributing Member

contentmart, textbroker, articleloo, upwork, seoclerks, these are the few sites other than fiverr from where you can buy content.

If you want to check quality of content then just type and search in "your content" in Google, or use Copyscape and other free plagiarism tools available online. Must try.

I recommend you install Grammarly plugin in chrome

Old 10-11-2017, 12:15 PM
Contributing Member

I've hired a few writers and you get what you pay for.

I can pay 0.05 cents per work and have a english college grad write it and I can put it out and it sounds great.

I can pay 0.01 cent a word and have a Venezuelan writer spin a bunch of articles into one that is so bad I can only use it as a template while I rewrite the whole thing.
'

Old 10-20-2017, 02:11 AM
Contributing Member

I used to hire people from fiverr to get small articles for one of my websites. Most of them were "scam" but I found some guy that really knows what he's doing. But even him is not "up to the task" anymore.
If you have some money to spend and seek for a good writer, fiverr is a nice market (quite affordable as well).
I use some of the sentences they write to check if there are any copyright violations. That's the most secure method to do so in my opinion...

Old 10-20-2017, 10:45 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyha View Post
I've been using Fiverr for my blog/article for quite sometime and the reason is their rate is very reasonable and the quality somewhat acceptable,
What's the point of hiring someone (even if it is cheap), than having to spend time editing their work??

My tip to you, would be to bite the bullet and take the time to search out and find a content writer/editor that you feel you can work with and then view their finished work. If their output is at least "good" (assuming you are happy with "good"), negotiate a rate and turn-around time that is acceptable for your needs. That way, you know what to expect in terms of content integrity and quality, when you can expect to get the finished work, as well as budget the cost/fee into your cost to be in business.

Mind you, if fiverr is all you can afford, you might as well do the work yourself.

2 cents

Last edited by LMD; 10-20-2017 at 10:50 AM.

Old 10-23-2017, 12:39 PM

There are lots of high quality original content production companies out there that provide packages for a reasonable price. I think the trick is to always start small so you can see the quality of the work and go from there.

Old 10-24-2017, 07:43 AM

I've hired a few writers and you get what you pay for. Yes, some writers're professionals, but you should check everything and read the feedback

Old 10-25-2017, 08:49 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario Pocatinta View Post
There are plagiarism websites and software you can use to see whether the content you was taken from somewhere else.
What if the OP has already paid someone for the content and they are cheap writers, and it is found to be even partially plagiarized? If it's a cheap source like Fiverr, all you can do is put in a bad review. Then, try getting your money back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario Pocatinta View Post
When it comes to article spinners I don't think it matters as long as the content is great and that you don't get plagiarism evidence in what you're paying.
In all my years, I've yet to hear anyone say the output from a spinner is "great" or even "good".

If you find one - let us know.

Old 10-28-2017, 02:32 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD View Post
What's the point of hiring someone (even if it is cheap), than having to spend time editing their work??

My tip to you, would be to bite the bullet and take the time to search out and find a content writer/editor that you feel you can work with and then view their finished work. If their output is at least "good" (assuming you are happy with "good"), negotiate a rate and turn-around time that is acceptable for your needs. That way, you know what to expect in terms of content integrity and quality, when you can expect to get the finished work, as well as budget the cost/fee into your cost to be in business.

Mind you, if fiverr is all you can afford, you might as well do the work yourself.

2 cents
It gives me the content, and lets me just write instead of researching the topic.

However I realized its almost better to just start from scratch.

Old 10-30-2017, 10:58 AM

Be a Good Writer Instead, the opportunities would follow You

Hii
This is in regard to your query that is it worth the money being a Fiverr Writer. While Fiverr is good paying portal for Articles and Blogs but never have the money kill your interest of writing mind-blowing stuff. In case you aren't satisfied with what you are paid, here is a list of other portals where you are given exactly what you bid:
  • Contentmart
  • Freelancer
  • Truelancer
  • Upwork

I hope this helps. Stay positive and keep having a blast. All the very Best.

Old 11-02-2017, 02:40 AM

best conntent

Yes, you are right about fiverr. Most writers use spinning tools that is ruining content quality. For your website or blog, quality content is most important. Without quality content, you cannot succeed. Personally, I recommend you to use contentmart.com because it is that placed whom you desire. On that place, you will find a quality and quantity content within short time.
If you use contentmart, then do not need to worry about spinning or plagrism because on that site Plagrism checker, SEO checker are built-in functions. A writer cannot send you content without passing those tools. Prices on contentmart are very moderate that is affordable. If you want quality within low price then you should visit contentmart.com. Thanks

Old 11-02-2017, 04:34 AM

You can use copyscape to check the article.
Also read the article if it reads like a spin article you will be able to know.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Closed Thread