Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum

Marketing Forum Marketing, branding and advertising discussions. Online and off-line marketing discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2005, 05:08 AM

Arrow NOT a Partner

He is NOT repeat NOT a partner in CIMC ...... You .. (any student) would receive as much money as REV LEE if you join and sell
$15 per week every week per sale. and INSTANT PAY.

I do teach that people search and find forums where peole are interested in marketing over the net. THATS WHAT THE COURSE IS ABOUT.. with several thousand forums on the net, there is room for thousands. In fact you'll find that in most forums people ...would look at a glass of water and say it is half full rather than half empty.

NOW you are anyone will NOT be able to find ONE person that can say truthfully they have been scammed by CIMC. I will not let anyone lose money. If you do find anyone disatified, tell me and I'll personally see that they get a full refund + 10%.

As proven by THIS forum, I won't be able to please everyone all the time. I WILL do my best.

HOWEVER the money back +10 will only last a few weeks as there are those that would soon abuse it.

REV LEE has made money in other programs I've done in the past, so have many others that are makeing money with CIMC as well as those that have never been any other program with me.

Is it not logical that if you made money following someone in other progams you would follow them in others.
If it turned out to be better than any before "would it be wrong to promote "?

The Rev LEE DOES NOT hold position other than a student / salesman with CIMC.

IF this is not clear enough .. you write the statement and let me verfy it.

I offer a challenge join CIMC and another internet program ... within minutes of each other .. give somewhat equal time
and effort to each.. if the other does as well or better .. I WILL PERSONALLY JOIN UNDER YOU.
This goes for any and everyone that reads this message.

Rather than attack people and/or programs we and no one we know has had a bad experience with,
why don't we all use this time and effort to help people market and make money.

I thought THAT was WHAT this forum is ABOUT.

Last edited by CIMC.BIZ; 07-22-2005 at 05:24 AM.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum