Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 07-08-2013, 03:14 AM
Contributing Member

why my blog post got rejected?

Well honestly I am not good blogger but after encourage of my buddy tried and wrote one but I keep all thing my mind about guest blog post and than write post but god know it rejected twice. The topics which I kept in mind when wrote the post was below. Did I missed any thing just tell me?

Choose related Subject
Avoid Sloppy conversation
Avoid errors
avoid wrong tone
Quality content as well as informative post to readers

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-08-2013, 03:51 AM
v7n Mentor

Pryidevsblog,

Where did your post get rejected from? Did it contain any links or strange characters? Did you have it proof read and are you sure it was grammatically correct? Even the best writers can sometimes submit things that have a few errors in them and it helps to have another set of eyes take a look at the document.

Best,

Shawn

Old 07-08-2013, 04:46 AM
Contributing Member

Guest blogging is more difficult one to approve and publish. Moderator cannot publish, not well-written article and also waste of your effort and time. So, you concentrate on your own blog it is really helpful for you. This is my advice.

Old 07-08-2013, 05:59 AM
Banned

Where is this? This is the first time I see something like this. Did you write to a webmaster and he sent you those THINGS to change in your article? It's normal to have a few errors when you type your article, especially if you do it fast...

Old 07-08-2013, 06:02 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

One thing that makes me delete submitted blog posts is they break my guest blog posting guidelines. If they break one, I reject the blog post as they proved they could not follow my rules.

When you submit a blog post to any blog, look for there guest blog posting guidelines or ask the owner what they are. You need to contact the blog owner and talk to that person about why it was rejected.

Old 07-09-2013, 04:03 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smanaher View Post
Pryidevsblog,

Where did your post get rejected from? Did it contain any links or strange characters? Did you have it proof read and are you sure it was grammatically correct? Even the best writers can sometimes submit things that have a few errors in them and it helps to have another set of eyes take a look at the document.

Best,

Shawn
You are right It is my fault I was checked my post twice but didn't find any mistake. Than after post this thread I was also mail to Moderator/Admin and they told me the rejection reason and it include too many links in blog post and grammatically mistakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patco View Post
Where is this? This is the first time I see something like this. Did you write to a webmaster and he sent you those THINGS to change in your article? It's normal to have a few errors when you type your article, especially if you do it fast...
I write to the webmaster and that tell me the above reasons and also change the title they have already post in their site which is my subject.

Last edited by snakeair; 07-09-2013 at 05:54 AM. Reason: use multi-quote feature

Old 07-09-2013, 09:17 AM
Contributing Member

For the blog to be posted, it has to be of good quality and spam free. Can I also suggest that you give your work to someone to read before submitting and request for constructive criticism feedback, someone who is not going to be afraid to criticize you.

Old 07-10-2013, 06:19 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pryidevsblog View Post
I write to the webmaster and that tell me the above reasons and also change the title they have already post in their site which is my subject.
every blog has own guideline that you need to follow...and it's guest posting..

Old 07-11-2013, 05:01 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by semaphore.v View Post
every blog has own guideline that you need to follow...and it's guest posting..
Okay now I get the point.
Now I learn that first read the guideline than and than submit your article to the admin

Last edited by pryidevsblog; 07-11-2013 at 05:04 AM. Reason: spell mistake

Old 07-22-2013, 10:27 PM
Contributing Member

For whatever wherever you want to post, first thing for you is to read carefully the guidelines and terms of the forum so you will not waste your time and do the job twice.

Old 07-23-2013, 01:15 AM

The main reason of disapproval of blog post is not following guest posting guideline and writing for link purposes. Sometimes it's due to grammatical and spelling mistake. But major reason of getting disapproval is writing for own benefits not for blog (site where your post) user benefits.

Old 07-23-2013, 06:23 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

I am locking this thread as the only way for the thread creator to know why is to ask the blog owner.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Closed Thread