Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Blogging Forum Discuss general blogging issues here - design, integration, posting, trackbacks, ETC. Also discuss blogs you like.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 12-19-2013, 06:55 AM
Banned

Advantages of blogging?

Hello,

I'm going to build a new blog about tutorials, but honestly I didn't know advantages that blogging can bring to me. so anyone can explain me which are advantages and disadvantages when we build a blog and blogging...

Any shares.??

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-19-2013, 08:16 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTommy View Post
Hello,

I'm going to build a new blog about tutorials, but honestly I didn't know advantages that blogging can bring to me. so anyone can explain me which are advantages and disadvantages when we build a blog and blogging...

Any shares.??
You run a internet marketing and SEO forum and don't know the advantages of having a blog?

You can help brand yourself online with your blog. If you have a online business... start an official blog where you blog about the business and maybe let your customers know more about yourself as you can write blog posts and reply to comment's.

I hope you not starting a blog about SEO tutorials as SEO experts know the advantages of blogging.

Old 12-19-2013, 08:39 AM

Blogging is a complete way of promoting any service or business or even its for just sharing useful content. If your tutorials are of importance, you will be able to have more readers and if you apply SEO (search engine optimization) techniques, it ll be more beneficial then. Depending on the quality of your content, if a large number of readers like it, you may be able to have Adsense account enabled on your blog and after that, just follow Adsense guidelines and earn big bucks with cash! And for blogging disadvantages, I don't know if there is any..

Old 12-19-2013, 09:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
You run a internet marketing and SEO forum and don't know the advantages of having a blog?

You can help brand yourself online with your blog. If you have a online business... start an official blog where you blog about the business and maybe let your customers know more about yourself as you can write blog posts and reply to comment's.

I hope you not starting a blog about SEO tutorials as SEO experts know the advantages of blogging.
Hi snakeair, I sure that you saw my signature in post above. it's exactly, I'm going to build a blog but don't relate to SEO. Last time, I built a blog but not more successful, may be I applied wrong ways thus forum is easy to manage and developing with me. Now I want to back with blog on other site and hope new ideas ideas about blog and blogging here

Old 01-05-2014, 10:36 PM
Contributing Member

One more thing that comes to mind is that most of them have built-in search feature for different blogs that can bring you additional audience over regular pages. It's also much easier to make fast updates using blogs.

Old 01-05-2014, 10:52 PM
Contributing Member

Blogging is a very good way to promote your product online but if you decide to make blog for tutorial niche then you take a good step because now Google and other search engine like content related sites. So blog are the good way to pass the content and your knowledge. You can get revenue online by using adsense and other ad platform, You can try affiliate marketing, You can sell space on your blog to put banners and other people ads. There are several ways if you found to generate money online by using your blog.

Old 01-06-2014, 09:27 PM
Banned

There are many benefits of blogging. Blogging is a very good way to promote your product online but if you decide to make blog for tutorial niche then you take a good step because now Google and other search engine like content related sites.

Old 01-13-2014, 07:32 AM
Contributing Member

To learn and share the knowledge, and to make money

Old 01-16-2014, 11:27 AM
Contributing Member

I really don't think there are any disadvantages to blogging. The advantages of having a blog is it gives you a way to get to know your customers and your customers a way to get to know you. You can then find better ways to give them what they want by creating dialogue. You can't go wrong with having a blog in my opinion.

Old 01-16-2014, 11:45 AM

One of the most awesome things about blogs is that it is up there forever. If you are promoting a business, or if you are saying something important, people can still find it 2 years later!!!

Old 01-19-2014, 03:23 PM

Blogger can make money by blogging, A Blogger can get ads from Google Adsens, Chitika and other CPA Netorks to generate 10000$ per day.

Old 01-20-2014, 04:33 PM

It's one of the best ways to help for your visibility on search engines. Perfect way to to promote yourself. You can never know if some of this traffic could turn into clients or sales.

Old 01-26-2014, 11:27 AM
Banned

Blogging has a lot of advantages:
From Users' perspective:
1. One gets to know a lot of information on the specific topic
2. Solutions to problems - if you are stuck somewhere, technical blogs help a lot in finding a quick solution.
3. Sharing of information and ideas among communities

From Bloggers' perspective:
1.Helps build audience for your business. You write blogs of interest to people and provide links to your main site wherever applicable.
2. Helps in sharing your ideas and providing info on what you do and what it really is !

Old 01-29-2014, 09:34 PM
Banned

Content

Right now google's algorithm knows authentic and relevant content, so blog posts present relevant content for google to measure for SERPS

Old 02-01-2014, 02:52 AM
Banned

it help us to increase our knowledge on various topic and from SEO point of view it help us in increasing our page rank or website rank in Google search.

Old 02-01-2014, 08:08 AM
Contributing Member

Blogging also forces you to keep an eye on your industry. In other words, it's not just about building content for your audience. I know that is the main reason, but by constantly looking for content to create on your blog, it forces you to continue to reevaluate your brand and your business.

Old 02-12-2014, 03:24 AM

If you don't have much time to promote your blog there are some simple steps that you can take into account and can get best results.
First create unique and meaningful content and then make some social bookmark for your post.
Share it across best social media platform and then get best results.

Old 02-24-2014, 03:08 AM

if u blog u can earn more money and be a popular guy..

Old 02-24-2014, 06:17 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaheer90 View Post
if u blog u can earn more money and be a popular guy..
Just owning a blog and writing blog post everyday will not always bring in profit's. There is a lot of work involved to make a constant income but blogging is a easy way to make money for sure.

The more well known you get online, the more traffic you get and that increase's your chances at making money off that traffic.

Old 02-24-2014, 10:54 PM
Contributing Member

you can now sell and buy online
it is all result of people making small and then reaching a level that DLF delivers it for them.
Everything is possible online.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Closed Thread