Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Blogging Forum Discuss general blogging issues here - design, integration, posting, trackbacks, ETC. Also discuss blogs you like.

Share |
Old 02-28-2014, 07:01 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

How to Blog Effectively When Youíre Feeling Overwhelmed

This is a good read. Can you relate?

Quote:
Blogging is a voracious beast, and there is literally always something you could be doing to improve your traffic, find new readers, interact with other bloggers, and make some cash. The more you put in, the more you get out Ė but how do you cut through the (almost) infinite internet and create a manageable blog environment? Well, like anything, it takes trial and error. FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is alive and well, but soon we all get to a point where it can all get too much to keep up with, and somethingís gotta give.

These tips could work with anything that you find overwhelming, not just blogging. Just started a new job? Want to start your own business? Want to write the Great American Novel? Well, donít panic Ė letís get some perspective.
Continued at: http://www.problogger.net/archives/2...g-overwhelmed/

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-07-2014, 04:53 AM
Contributing Member

Well, to me it is not to hard finding topics for my blog.
I have a well definined niche and I do research on the topics which might interest my potential customers / visitors to the site.

But conceiving a quality blog post, without duplicating content (my niche isn't to broad), paying attention to relevant SEO-issues (focus keyword, images, page optimization) is time consuming. But I have try to make a new blog post every two weeks.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum