Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 01-25-2014, 10:31 PM
Banned

Some Misconception about Article Writing

On Online world I have seen that people only write articles and are not too much caring about the quality of articles. By writing such articles they consider that their online business will get value. According to me no and never because for online business it is necessary to do a lot of research and write each article with a new though by obey the rules of grammar.This article must be in the niche of the business.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-28-2014, 12:39 AM
Contributing Member

Agree! recently I was reading an article that quality post or article can boost more your existence as compared to quantity.

Old 03-13-2014, 02:31 AM
Contributing Member

that's why google has changed his way to quality rather than quantity ... now page rank is also counted according to quality of back links rather quantity ... so same case is with our content ... as quality content we have, more value it gets ...

Old 03-14-2014, 10:43 PM
Contributing Member

I have to agree the better the quality the better the ranking also I think as a author you have to link you social profile so they can verify who you are is the biggest booster.

Old 03-15-2014, 02:41 AM
Contributing Member

I think, the quality of Articles varies according its purpose. If article is going to publish on official website then article quality will be very high. If article is for article directories then quality and quantity both does matter and quality will be medium. If article is for blog then it will be informative and quality may be poor. However, these are not standard rules. Some article writers always write high quality article for blog as well.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Closed Thread