Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Blogging Forum Discuss general blogging issues here - design, integration, posting, trackbacks, ETC. Also discuss blogs you like.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 01-16-2016, 12:38 AM

How much can i earn from Turkish website?

I want to create a Turkish entertainment website.Do you know how much can i earn from 1000 Turkey ip?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-16-2016, 07:07 PM

Hey friend. How is your life? I been to Turkey 3 years ago. It is çok güzel. If you know not I mean then the Turks will forget what you mean. I am from Japan and I tried to find my dream in Turkey. To back up I was origincally found my calling working a dude ranch in jackson hole, Whyoming after a business trip from japan. I met some Turskish peoples from the dude ranch and they tell me they want one on turkey. I said no problem. So i left to establish a ranch in turkey three years ago. I brought along my friend, Atakan. He show me how things work in Turkey. The cows roam free there, so I had to learn to wrangle cows. It gets cold, so I needed help, so I made website to get responses, but no good. My friend tells me that social media is the third largest market in the world, so I used social media, like FB and twitter to get help on the ranch. My friend he came in with a lot of knowledge, so he helped me make dude ranch successful. Now I am the best dude rancher in Turkey. My suggestion is to use social media to spread your influence, because you can spread more quickly in Turkey. Or at least incorporate social media heavily on your website to make your 100 lira go fare.

Türkiyeye gitmek istiyousunuz.

どうもありがとうございました
良い一日を過ごしてください

Old 01-19-2016, 04:54 AM
Contributing Member

I am not sure. I guess you need to post this thread on some turkish forums to get better response

Old 02-03-2016, 04:05 PM

Trust me, not much. When you have a "my country only" website, you simply ignoring me.
Try Something in English.

Old 03-10-2016, 03:10 AM

About as much as the length of a piece of string. In other words, nobody knows. You could make a lot of money, or you could lose all your money. It is even more difficult for us to give an approximation since you haven't said what type of website it would be and how you plan on monetizing it.

What you should be focusing on is how to make it successful, not how much money to earn it with. Write good content, drive quality traffic, sell good services/products, and money will come.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Blogging Forum

Closed Thread