Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Share |
Old 07-14-2016, 06:50 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by morsid View Post
i recommended you to open a facebook group, which is most effective for make passive income.
Open a facebook profile ask people to join your group.
thanks
How would someone make any profits doing this? Are you saying to open up a group for making passive income and allow people to just walk in the group, slap down some affiliate links and expect to make money?

That type of group wouldn't need strict rules to follow I think to be a quality group and not a group for spamming links.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-21-2016, 09:14 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
Most people know what affiliate links look like and tend to not click on them because the URL looks strange. (My opinion)

I'd rather write a blog post with affiliate links that are clocked which look great and share my blog posts on Facebook fanpage because I want my followers to visit my blog to read the whole blog post and even explore the blog even further.
Absolutely agree with you that most of every Internet users knows what an affiliate link is.
But if a person really searching for a product on Internet and he founds his product on your title then he must will try your link. I know there very less chance but you someone reach at right people then it will work.

What you say snakeair?

Old 07-21-2016, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sankar24 View Post
Absolutely agree with you that most of every Internet users knows what an affiliate link is.
But if a person really searching for a product on Internet and he founds his product on your title then he must will try your link. I know there very less chance but you someone reach at right people then it will work.

What you say snakeair?
I hide all my affiliate links. Last weekend I pay a commission from BlueHost. So it works everyone. But if you build up trust with your visitors, it don't matter what you recommend them to buy or how you post the affiliate link, they will click on the like and signup.

Some big shot guru's who make over xx,xxx a month cloak there affiliate links and still make huge money each month. They are well known in the blogging industry and everyone including myself trust what they market on there blog is legit and worth the price.

To me, it comes down to trust with your viewership whether or not they will click on a non cloaked affiliate link or a cloaked one.

Old 08-02-2016, 09:44 PM
Contributing Member

The best way like Derek said is to write a blog with your affiliate links in appropriate places that makes sense. Then, promote your blog of different FB groups. When you direct the readers to your site, your sites traffic will increase and the chances that a reader will click on affiliate link may go up. Good Luck!

Old 08-03-2016, 07:21 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazechec View Post
Can we put our affiiate link in our facebook ads and promote it so that can we get aaffiliate sale. is there any way to promote our affiliate link.
Hi there! Absolutely! In fact, here are more tips to help you place your affiliate link effectively through FB:

1. Shorten the affiliate link as much as you can to avoid being blocked.
2. Post something of value to attract your follower's attention and I mean get their attention right away.
3. Don't post overly promotional stuff.
4. Follow accounts of people under the same niche that you're in to attract their attention too.
5. Repost your follower's contribution to foster camaredirie
6. Track their likes and provide affiliate programs according to what they like.
7. Use a blog to correspond with your promotional efforts in social media.

A friend of mine advised me these tips before and I was able to use it my own advantage. So I thought it would be best to share this to others as well...

Good luck!

Old 08-21-2016, 12:40 PM

Snakeair, I know you know the answer to this; that's why i'm asking you. I read where people say use FB groups to make money. My question is: HOW?

Old 08-22-2016, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyardwillie View Post
Snakeair, I know you know the answer to this; that's why i'm asking you. I read where people say use FB groups to make money. My question is: HOW?
I don't use groups but I would tell you how I would do in groups.

I would not just post a link to my blog or post a affiliate link in a group on purpose. If the current conversation in the group is related to a blog topic of mine, I would reply with my expert advice and refer people to a specific blog post that has more detailed information. I wouldn't want to be labeled as a spammer in a group as that would result in me getting banned. Just be helpful in groups and sometimes not posting a link will get you good praises and views of your facebook profile in which you can put any link you want to on your profile.

Here is a good post to read.

https://www.facebook.com/help/commun...20428854687331

Old 08-26-2016, 12:06 AM

you can promote directly but it good to go with blog post. sometimes links will be blocked by facebook or adblockers so write a review post and use that link.

Old 11-28-2016, 02:09 AM

I don't think it's a good way to promote your links. The best way would be to post quality articles with your links and promote them on social media

Old 11-28-2016, 04:35 AM
Contributing Member

I believe bringing them to your site would be best. By this they could see some other stuffs on your site other than the blog post which you have shared. For coupons/deals sites putting links on fb might work.

Old 12-20-2016, 09:36 PM

Depends.

You can create a Facebook page and post links to affiliate products but this will look spammy.

You can share affiliate product links with your friends but who cares. People do not buy products just like that.

Old 01-20-2017, 06:09 AM
Contributing Member

You can do the affiliate marketing with the Facebook. It will also help you to generate the traffic and Like on your facebook. Your post will have good reach among the targeted people. However, donít expect much converting traffic from facebook.

Old 02-14-2017, 06:57 PM
Contributing Member

Facebook allows you to reach a large number of audience in short period of time. And by doing the facebook ads you can generate good likes on you facebook page. And when it come to matter of conversions then do not expect much from Facebook. Conversions rate is much higher in Search traffic.

People use facebook not for buying stuff, you do not gone to receive any sale from facebook, however you can Promote your website on the same.

Last edited by snakeair; 03-02-2017 at 07:09 AM.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue