Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 08-11-2017, 02:04 AM
Banned

What are new ways to earn money online?

Once creating a blog and blogging were too much at boom. I saw the Google Trends data today and came to know that "blog" keyword search is going too down now.
Any online keywords are not even closer to "blog" keywords trends according to Google. (What I found)
The keywords which I compared are wordpress, seo, digital marketing, etc.
Does anyone has an idea about new trending topics and other new discovering ways to earn online? Once "creating a blog" buzz ruled internet. Now each and everywhere people are eager to know how to increase traffic to their blog and earn money.
In short, I want to earn online. So which is trending thing I should opt for on internet to earn. As Google trends shows, blogs trends are going down now.
Check this link of Google Trends https://trends.google.com/trends/exp...,%2Fm%2F02vtpl

This is my first question in this forum. So any answer will be appreciated. And if I am wrong anywhere then any correction to me will be more appreciated.

Last edited by J. H. Rasmussen; 08-11-2017 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Moved to Webmaster Revenue section.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-16-2017, 10:43 PM
Contributing Member

Hi, the Google trend show the interest based on searches, the "blog" searches is lower compared to old time is because nowaday people know about what is "blog", so they don't search for it on Google, it doesn't mean blog and blogging are less favoured way to earn money online.

Since you're using Google Trends and you do have a blog, you can just write for a trending topic related to your niche and promote the post. Just look for the "Stories trending now" in your category and blog about it.

Old 08-19-2017, 06:58 AM
Banned

You do not target blog keyword, you focus on other keywords, if you think seo keyword is going and you know about seo start blog related to seo niche, you can target seo keyword and get good traffic.

Old 08-19-2017, 03:45 PM

I dont see how blogging or anything like it can possibly pay the bills. Of course there will be exceptions to the rule but the money just isnt there in order to support all of the people wanting to do it.

That being said, there will always be those that are wildly successful at it. The best way to make money at anything is to provide value in one way or another.

Try starting with something you are passionate about. Absorb yourself into it and then provide either a rich and entertaining personality or some operational/qualitative enrichment.

Old 08-21-2017, 07:36 PM
Contributing Member

The way virtual currencies are going right now, you could get into mining or trading them https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/21/ethe...urrencies.html

Old 08-24-2017, 07:07 AM

Ads are already a little profitable. If you sell authorized products on your site, you will earn more. Good luck!

Old 10-13-2017, 03:45 PM

set up your own company or small holding company. somebody once told me if you aim for the moon and miss you will still get a star anyway. I live by that motto and it does me great in the path of life.

Old 10-14-2017, 10:19 AM
Contributing Member

I don't think any of the old ways are really gone. People are still making money off them they just aren't "hot" anymore (which is probably a good thing).

Old 10-30-2017, 04:47 AM
Banned

V simple to start your business with blogging this is v simple and easy way to start earning.

Old 10-30-2017, 07:42 PM

its very easy to start your own brand with running your website,youtube channel. like my website. i earn more than $1000 per month.
thanks be motivated

Old 11-01-2017, 03:07 AM

There are so many ways to earn online. But here i would like to highlight some of them below.

* No-risk matched betting
* Online surveys
* Paid for searching the web
* Online market trading
* Start your own website
* Review websites & apps for cash
* The 'Disney Vault' secret
* Get Paid To' sites
* Get Paid To' sites
* Become a delivery rider
* Write and publish a Kindle eBook
* Affiliate marketing
* Mobile phone recycling
* Become a 'Clickworker'
* Claim tax back
* Get cash back when shopping

Old 11-01-2017, 12:14 PM

Best way to earn money is google adsence create the website and earn money.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Closed Thread