Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Share |
Old 03-28-2008, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownsean View Post
I can tell you that made a cool $2.00 in over three weeks and been promoting their offers like crazy. Have gotten plenty of clicks put no conversions. Also wrote an email to my wonderful person Account Manager, Matt Wasserman. That bastard has not written back and it’s been well over a week. Matt Wasserman appears to be too busy to answer emails and when he does they are half ass.

Unless someone can post a success story I would not joint it’s not worth the headache.
i just added the guy to aim and i got my question answered within seconds but the main question is do they make cash!

we shall see.....

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-28-2008, 07:15 PM

ok well its been about 3 hours now so i will post my first review of this...

the first thing i seen was most of the offers are USA only any way i cant see how you only made 2$ in a few weeks... because i made 6$ in about 3 hours... will see if they pay and let you all know $25.00 payout is nice and low

well so far.....

Last edited by Sama3l.; 03-28-2008 at 07:24 PM.

Old 03-28-2008, 08:05 PM

and 45 mins later.... we have hit $12.60

Old 03-29-2008, 02:14 PM

I joined them the other day, and have gotten nearly 100 clicks but no conversions as of yet. I found that odd because I personally did a few of the links myself, so I know at least 1 conversion should have been made.

Anyone having similar problems.
I emailed Matt, but it was just yesterday and i'm sure he's busy. I haven't seen him online on AOL yet...maybe I'll check again.

Old 03-29-2008, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sama3l. View Post
and 45 mins later.... we have hit $12.60

If you don't mind sharing, which campaign are you running? Which kind? I've been trying the "email capture" ones because I figured they'd be easiest for my visitors, but since I'm getting lots of clicks and no conversions I think something's wrong and am looking to try others out as well.

Thanks

Old 03-29-2008, 06:05 PM

email capture also its the week end so i guess they dont have week end staff. there site was down for about 2 hours before also where is your traffic coming from alot of the campaigns are us only. Also ones you know will convert

Old 03-29-2008, 09:55 PM

The ones I am doing are also email capture. That means you just enter the email, hit submit and it's done, right?

My traffic should be mostly U.S. based. The thing is, I personally filled out the email caputre from my house, at work, and had a few friends do it and I've received no conversions at all so far...any ideas?

EDIT: as of right now I have 381 clicks and absolutely no conversions.

Thanks

Last edited by Satyr; 03-29-2008 at 10:10 PM.

Old 03-31-2008, 07:49 AM

Smile My experience so far with rocketprofit

I just found this posting about rocketprofit. I would like to share my experience so far and I hope they are a legitimate company as well since I have invested so much time and money so far. I first joined in mid March, 08 and filled out the application, had not heard anything after two days so I decided to call and try to get approved over the phone. After calling and verifying my information I was approved within the hour. I started to advertise in many ways with great success with some of the ads and very little success with others. After a week I decided to contact Matt Wasserman to touch base and find out about direct deposit options. I sent an email to him and after two days of not hearing anything I called and left a message on his voice mail. The next day he returned my call and we spoke for almost an hour. This guy is busy but he is very helpful, he gave me a ton of suggestions and I ran with them and hopefully I get paid because I am definitely getting the conversions. I agree that some work and some don't. We did our own tests to see which ones were working and I can say that the worst is policelink. They don't convert on real conversions at all so don't even try it. There are four that work awesome but we'll see if the check rolls in on the 15th. Here is a screenshot of my work so far and I still have the rest of the day, wish me luck. I am happy to answer any questions you may have and good luck to you as well.
These numbers are through 3-31-08 two weeks in this program.

Grand Total: clicks=1,262 conversions=69 comm.= $888.50

Old 03-31-2008, 09:45 AM

Grand Total: clicks=1,262 conversions=69 comm.= $888.50 in 2 Weeks!

Mamamia... Congratz!

Old 03-31-2008, 10:26 AM

hey thanks

It really is not that hard. Just test the links and don't spend advertising dollars until you know which ones are working and paying off. I have spent more time than money until I know that I am actually getting a paycheck. We'll see if it all pays off in the end. If you want to join me just let me know, I could always use a hand.

Old 03-31-2008, 10:41 AM
v7n Mentor

If you don't make the $25 dollar payout limit within a certain time frame your funds disappear hottpocket?

Old 04-01-2008, 03:03 PM

Thegamerslink -- Your funds will never disappear from your account. If you don't hit the commission threshold for the first month ($25) your commissions will be stored until you break that $25 and then you are paid for all commissions.

Old 04-11-2008, 01:33 PM

i use it and i really like it

Old 09-02-2008, 03:32 PM
Contributing Member

I've used them, no problems so far.

Old 10-05-2008, 03:46 PM

RocketProfit is a SCAM!

I was a member for over 2 years, but i never used my account and had about $150 in the account but i was missing the w9 form , so i submitted the form and made an extra $100, now that is pay time they just banned me for no reason.

im going to court with them as they do not answer/explain what happened and i never did any fraud or broke the tos.

I do not recommend them as many people are getting banned by them on the pay date, juts search google you will find lots of complaints.

Old 10-06-2008, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acelera View Post
RocketProfit is a SCAM!

I was a member for over 2 years, but i never used my account and had about $150 in the account but i was missing the w9 form , so i submitted the form and made an extra $100, now that is pay time they just banned me for no reason.

im going to court with them as they do not answer/explain what happened and i never did any fraud or broke the tos.

I do not recommend them as many people are getting banned by them on the pay date, juts search google you will find lots of complaints.
I've heard of some issues and I wasn't with them for very long but I personally have never had any problems and they were always very helpful to me.

Old 11-19-2008, 05:05 PM

when i tried to join this program today, i don't see anywhere to input the detail, although it says i should input "here":

Old 04-25-2009, 10:17 AM

Hi,

I have some bad experience with rocketprofit.

I have not been promoting them for a while. In fact never promoted agressively.

I just god paid once with cheque (as i am from india) but now i want to set up paypal as my payment processor.

TO my surprise, no AM is responding me. My previous AM i think Robyn Grienka who i used to talk with is no longer working with rocketprofit.

I have added all the other AM including hotrocketmatt who has just posted in this thread for someone calling him bastard.

I do not know if they are neglecting me as i am not a big fish for them.

I just want to set up paypal as my payment system and also want to know what they owes me.

I have added all the AM to my AIM but noone responds. I do not know what is wrong with them.

Old 11-29-2009, 01:07 PM

Sweetness...looks like they have some decent offers

Oh wait...its a scam. Lol @ speed reading

Last edited by snakeair; 11-29-2009 at 02:03 PM.

Old 11-29-2009, 02:20 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by iq465 View Post
Sweetness...looks like they have some decent offers

Oh wait...its a scam. Lol @ speed reading
Do you have any proof that this program is a scam? (Screenshots...etc)

Most times when someone says "i got scammed" is because they violated the sites TOS. (It does happen!)

Any members who are having payment problems or some other issue with this program, please actually read the whole TOS and Private Policy before coming here to comlain in this thread. A reason why you are having an issue might be answered in either the TOS or Private Policy. (Keep in mind this is not an official support thread for RC.) There staff might never come back here.

Of course Anyone can freely contact there support team by emailing there support account. https://www.rocketprofit.com/rp_contactus.html

I do not work for this company nor have an account. Just giving some informational links for folks to read

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue