Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Joint Ventures

Joint Ventures Joint venture announcements and solicitations.

Share |
Old 11-23-2011, 09:43 PM

I am looking for multiple partner's that are in the process of building an opt-in email list in internet marketing. You must, obviously, have a nice squeeze page set up and are bringing in new subscribers each day. This idea is huge and is going to be a way for everyone involved to explode their email lists.

My plan is going to generate at least 50,000 subscribers for my list and my partner's lists over the next 6 months. As you have heard, a good list is worth $.50 to $1.00 per subscriber per month. So a good list of 10,000 opt-in subscribers is worth $5000 to $10000 per month... just from emailing. If you are interested, please get in touch with me. This is a huge opportunity and will benefit you and myself.

The requirements are:

Must have an opt-in list... no spam email blast type lists
Must have a squeeze page that looks nice and converts well
Must already be gaining subscribers on a daily basis

Contact me and I will get back to you as soon as possible and explain exactly how it works. This is going to be huge, so let's work together and blow up our lists.

Let me explain a little more, before people start assuming what this is...

How it works is this:

We each set up a mailing in our autoresponders for our list. I would set mine up as the 3rd day mailout, I would expect the same from my partners. Your mailing on the 3rd day will promote my "free product" and send your subscribers to my squeeze page. I do the same, and set your mailing up in my aweber account and send my subscribers to your squeeze page on my 3rd day mailing. I find more partners, you find more partners and it multiplies. It's an easy concept... give and receive.

You can actually duplicate your squeeze page to a new squeeze page to track the subscribers easily to make sure each partner is contributing. It works great no matter if you have already have a 100,000 subscriber list or only a 1,000 list. As long as you are continuosly promoting your squeeze page and I am promoting mine then it is mutually beneficial.

It's an easy concept, actually created by one of the top listbuilders in the world, Tellman.

Last edited by HTMLBasicTutor; 11-23-2011 at 11:13 PM.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Joint Ventures