Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 11-24-2011, 02:41 AM
Contributing Member

The best way of earning from home is through some technical skills. Like photoshop, php, java and others.you will paid handsome money for projects involve these skills.

A famous quotation from a story 'grapes are sour'. Everyone thinks that what they cannot acheive not exist in daily life. Do what you want, give your utmost attention to the matters. Money will follows you.

Last edited by snakeair; 11-24-2011 at 03:29 AM. Reason: merged posts

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-25-2011, 01:55 AM
Contributing Member

A great idea is what someone needs to make money fast. HAve you heard about the guy, who sold 1 000 000 pixels from a page for a dollar each? In no time he became a millionaire.
He had no money, no special knowledge... what he only had was the great and effective idea. Here you can read his story: http://bigbusinessideas.org/how-to-m...ith-a-website/

This is exactly how he made a million really fast. I think this will be a king of inspiration for everyone.

Old 11-25-2011, 03:34 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowjoetod View Post
A great idea is what someone needs to make money fast. HAve you heard about the guy, who sold 1 000 000 pixels from a page for a dollar each? In no time he became a millionaire.
He had no money, no special knowledge... what he only had was the great and effective idea. Here you can read his story: http://bigbusinessideas.org/how-to-m...ith-a-website/

This is exactly how he made a million really fast. I think this will be a king of inspiration for everyone.
I remember when he started that site. I told myself, this guy is stupid for attempting this. I was so wrong and it was not even funny.

This just goes to show that any unqiue idea that you have can work if you set your mind to going through with it.

Old 11-25-2011, 11:01 AM
Contributing Member

This story just won't stop amazing me... ever! It's soooo simple, that it's even hard to belive it!

Old 11-28-2011, 10:59 AM

CMP if you have high impression website and affiliate marketing

Old 12-04-2011, 05:42 AM

If you aren't into affiliate marketing, you could consider trading stocks, currencies, commodities or indexes. You can open an account with a broker online within a matter of minutes!

Old 12-04-2011, 07:55 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowForexTradingWorks View Post
If you aren't into affiliate marketing, you could consider trading stocks, currencies, commodities or indexes. You can open an account with a broker online within a matter of minutes!
This type of business is more risky then affiliate marketing. If you don't do your homework, you could loose a lot of money. Proper training and working with a mentor is the only way to learn how to do this the correct way.

I've seen way to many "forex" products for example, get a ton of sales right away and then a ton of refunds few days later because it looks much harder to do when you read the information that you get when you purchase the "forex" product.

I'm referring to those products a few years ago that was on ClickBank.

I'm not saying trading and doing the stock thing is the wrong thing to do but it's not for the newbies till they get the proper training.

Old 12-04-2011, 11:15 AM
Contributing Member

At one point of time, it becomes clear that only "AdSense" won't be able to get U high profits

Old 12-07-2011, 04:46 PM

As said, having adsense on a blog or website is a good idea, but takes a tremendous ammount of time before you see your investment monetized. You can also sell stuff through affiliate links, which can net you a lot of money, but hardly ever sell.

You can sign up for programs that pay you for reading emails. This is a slow process, but if you set up your tabs in google up well, you wont ever see those emails unless you want to...thus making it rather effortless.

You can also mine for bitcoin, but this has become less interesting since the price of bitcoin is going down, and it is becomming harder to find bitcoin blocks.

Another way is to offer your services of any kind on the internet on freelance websites.

Good luck!

Old 03-05-2012, 09:16 PM

Go freelance if you can write well or make a decent website.

Old 03-06-2012, 07:25 PM
Contributing Member

Try adsense blog to start. Move on to clickbank. Move on to other affiliate services. Once you have a firm grasp on monetizing that way, come up with an original conept and run with it

Old 03-10-2012, 08:31 PM
Contributing Member

I guess it depends on what is your aim and niche that you are looking for. All the following ways are possible to earn you money but most of them need time and effort:

1. Advertising placement on your blog/site (e.g. Google's Adsense)
2. Affiliate Marketing (e.g. Amazon's, Clickbank etc..)
3. Freelance service (eg Freelancer.com etc...)

Hope it helps.

Cheers!

Old 03-10-2012, 09:13 PM
Contributing Member

Trial and error really, find the right material and put it out there, It all doesn't work the same every time with every niche. I would highly suggest reading the AdSense terms of service before you sign up. You can be removed from AdSense rather quickly if you don't follow their rules.

Old 03-12-2012, 05:02 AM

Create a blog and add Adsense. Is the better and genuine income to your skills.

Old 03-12-2012, 08:51 AM
Contributing Member

Fast? Sure, online poker. Better be a lucky soul though. I know more have lost than won.

Old 03-12-2012, 02:04 PM
Contributing Member

I have just recently added Chitika ads to both my sites. We will see how that work. I have heard both good and bad...actually more good.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Closed Thread