Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Joint Ventures

Joint Ventures Joint venture announcements and solicitations.

Share |
Old 01-30-2012, 07:39 AM
Contributing Member

Welcome JV Partners - Top Notch Training Product in IM/MMO Niche !

We welcome V7N members to join our Partner Program !
Please read...

I've released a high quality online business formula (detailed, plain english, in depth step by step training guide) with a membership coaching program in the backend. Considering all the worthless promises 90% of the products offered these days, I assure you this is very unique and almost no one else is teaching what we teach (especially for the no-brainer investment, compared to the so called gurus). What our customers get is the utter truth without the lose ends those guru coaching programs leave you standing with.

Periodically we will insert special reports into our funnel as well. What I'm offering is not the usual internet marketing push button solution or outdated info. This is serious training based on real business knowledge and strategies for marketing many don't know about or simply ignore. The coaching program is a much more in depth training, developed as additional training for the main product, for those who are ready to grow their business beyond belief.

People who buy the main product will get a free 14 day trial to the coaching program and many of them are likely to stick around, because of the quality content we're dripping to their account on a weekly basis. Monthly this is the equivalent of a 50-60 page ebook, stuffed with proven strategies for maximum leverage and profits. Every customer will be confronted with all of our products several times, so lifetime commissions for you.

JV Info page for signup link and promo material: JV Partner Info Page

If you want to offer pure quality training to your list, this is it.

Main Product: "Up-Spiral Profits Formula"
(it does exactly what it sais...IF executed correctly. Converted at 6.25% in 2011)
Price: $ 77
Commission: 60% (...wait till you see the cash bonuses we pay out every 3 months...)

Membership backend: Advanced Entrepreneurs Online Coaching Program
Price: $ 27 monthly
Commission: 50% recurring

Important: We've deliberately chosen to offer it all for a very competative price, because we simply think most online business training is way over priced for what you get. We're handing our customers everything step by step (the genuine online business and marketing strategies) without sidetracks or endless examples.

Periodical reports we'll be releasing will be $ 17 or $ 27 with 60% commission for partners (one already added).
As partner in our partner program you could be earning with us for years to come...lifetime commissions !

No video training, because in my opinion video is overrated. Most videos you see online are filled with boasting, endless examples and usually one long pitch to sell another product. My product is NOT for lazy people. I know the market wants "push-button click and make me rich" products, but if those would really work the whole world would have already been rich, right...?

This is for those entrepreneurs who finally realize they can't get rich the lazy way and that they have to act to achieve something.

Check it out if you're interested and let me know.
It would be awesome to have you as a JV partner on this... We'll work something out how I can be of help to you in any way.

Some have already told me that this all has high best seller potential and some have asked me if we're doing personal coaching. In the future we might even do that. For now you can find what we offer through the urls above.

PM me if you want more information or if you have specific questions. I'll be more than happy to answer them.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Greets,
Andre Stoelinga
Entrepreneurial Profits

Last edited by Econtinue; 01-30-2012 at 07:53 AM.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-25-2012, 01:06 AM
Contributing Member

Still looking for partners/affiliates to help promote Up-Spiral Profits Formula !

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me (PM or email jvpartners[at]entrepreneurialprofits.com).

See you inside !

Greets,

Andre

Old 05-07-2012, 02:37 AM
Contributing Member

Commissions are now 70% (53.20 per sale) !!!
Conversion up to 6.25%.

JV Partner Info Page

See you inside !

Andre

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Joint Ventures