Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum

Marketing Forum Marketing, branding and advertising discussions. Online and off-line marketing discussions.

Share |
Old 12-23-2012, 12:05 AM

I like to do press releases every so often. There are some sellers on Fiverr that will post your release to sites that you normally have to pay a membership fee to use. I guess they may have an unlimited membership for themselves and then just want to make a little money to pay for their membership. Usually I am able to get my releases on Google News, which is cool and seems to impress clients.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-23-2012, 02:37 AM

Yea it is useful

I have tried this and got result. Free and Paid both will be workable if you make your press unique and useful to others. so make your press helpful for others.

Old 12-29-2012, 09:47 AM
Contributing Member

yes i have tried Press Release and i must say this is the great method for keywords ranking.....

Old 12-29-2012, 10:23 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel81 View Post
I have heard of Press Release but not tried it yet. Can anyone give his experience about press release? How beneficial is this and do you need upfront money to try press release?
Some copywriters will write a press release for free if you had already hired them to do stuff on your site.

Most times it costs money to write one or just to submit it to a press release distrabution service. The only time I'd submit a Press Release would be if I added a important thing to my website, sold it or opened up a new business. Other then that use an article directory if you just want to build a few backlinks.

Old 12-29-2012, 04:37 PM

I remember reading that these were the only free ones that got attention from Google:
http://www.prlog.org/pub/
http://www.onlineprnews.com/
http://www.openpr.com/
http://www.newswiretoday.com/
http://www.przoom.com/
http://www.ignitepoint.com/

Old 01-03-2013, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel81 View Post
I have heard of Press Release but not tried it yet. Can anyone give his experience about press release? How beneficial is this and do you need upfront money to try press release?
You are talking about one of the best ways to get exposure and quality backlinks to your website. Hell yeah, Press release is great. You should try it by yesterday!

I tried PRWEB. The package is 199. You can look for coupons online. They have 50 USD off if you go through the coupon registration. So it will cost you 149.

Last edited by HTMLBasicTutor; 01-03-2013 at 03:01 AM.

Old 01-03-2013, 02:28 AM
Contributing Member

press release are not reliable for me.so i suggest to focus on forums and classifieds.

Old 01-03-2013, 10:23 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by thearav View Post
press release are not reliable for me.so i suggest to focus on forums and classifieds.
I think you may have the whole concept of using a press release wrong. Here is a quote from a article:

Quote:
A press release must be based on newsworthy facts. Write about a corporate milestone, new products and services, special events, and personnel hires and promotions. Include the basics for any news story: who, what, where, when and why.
Full article: http://www.ehow.com/facts_4892618_wh...s-release.html

Old 01-04-2013, 07:34 PM

Press release is the way for making more traffic but it is only better to use for the new site. press release is better for site no more than 3 months. if this press release used for old site will saw not result because no effect to the site.

Old 01-04-2013, 09:20 PM
Contributing Member

My friend press releases are so good, I tried them and I got a lot of traffic from four or five press releases I submitted. If you write well your press release and get approved it is very benifitial for you site.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:31 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwilshere View Post
Press release is the way for making more traffic but it is only better to use for the new site. press release is better for site no more than 3 months. if this press release used for old site will saw not result because no effect to the site.
Jack, this is just bad information. Press Releases can be used to help new sites, old sites and everything in between. And they're a good tool for SEO.

Old 01-08-2013, 11:19 PM
Contributing Member

Press Release submission is one tool for optimizing your site in SERPS. Good content writer can write quality press release about your product and services. Any new announcement about the product also comes under press release. Use paid services like 24-7pressrelease [dot] com for your press release.

Old 03-06-2013, 03:05 AM

Yes i tried Press Release many times. Press Release is one of the off page factor from the point of view of seo and having special significance.
Press release is beneficial for all kinds of business,
It plays a great role to establish you as an industry expert.
It attracts most customers and genuine visitors for your business.
Good press releases can spread far and wide.

Old 03-08-2013, 08:14 AM
Contributing Member

Don't expect to get result over night. Same press release that didn't bring you any sales can improve your search engine rankings and it eventually can bring dozens of sales. Yet again have a copywriter to have a quality content written where it excites the readers.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum