Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum

SEO Forum Search engine optimization discussions.

Share |
Old 07-22-2013, 08:13 AM

Not Even a SIngle Url is been indexed by Google

I've read the FAQs and searched the help center.
My URL is: manor-one.proptradeinfratech.com & proptradeinfratech.com

Hey Folks,
First of all i would like to tell that i am very new to SEO and i am still learning and need some of yours help to figure out a solution of my problem.

Actually i have created a website for a real estate project and according to SEO requirement, while designing a site i have kept all the webmaster's guidelines and SEO Starter Guidelines steps in mind. but i have kept the same content (or more precisely different folders but same content) for both of my url's (manor-one.proptradeinfratech.com & proptradeinfratech.com) and added two sites in webmaster tools and submitted sitemap for both.

Eventually i came to know that duplicate content for two sites can be penalized in any means so i 301 redirected (proptradeinfratech.com to manor-one.proptradeinfratech.com) and deleted proptradeinfratech.com from webmaster's permanently and then resubmitted sitemap for another one (manor-one.proptradeinfratech.com). but still none of my page has been indexed.

so what more i have to do to get url's indexed. and do i have to remove content from google also (for proptradeinfratech.com so that it should consider only manor-one.proptradeinfratech.com) and how much time it could take to index pages. one last thing can i get a list of good resources for SEO.

Any help would be appreciable, thanks.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > SEO Forum